GC Putting a Smackdown on SFA

AztecPadre

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Lmao at the hard core cope from GSB here... the worst team in the WCAC just beat that SFA ass like a rented mule. Spring, summer, fall or winter... an asskicking is an asskicking. All that Poggi money and he still can't coach his way out of a paper bag 

Not sure the defending WCAC champ is the worst Team in the league but agree they beat up SFA physically pretty bad 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I am sure everyone realizes SFA will bring in a bunch of senior and 5th year reclasssers in over the summer.. It's not even transfer season yet.. GSB and SFA just trying to use this to dupe teams into playing them... typical GSB BS

Word on the street USAA is already looking to play SFA this fall. For some strange reason though, USAA requested it be a road game for them 😂.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL just tendered a four year home and home deal to SJB and MD on SFAs behalf. Fingers crossed. 

This doesn’t Make sense, HS teams usually work on 2 year Home and Home deals or 1 off TV Games.... there is no reason MD and SJB would commit to 4 years of games with a Non League team....

No way this Happens.... Would rather see them Play to TX, GA or FL teams then play 4 games each against SFA, No Thanks.... 

• Thanks 2

You can’t glean too much from a spring game in which is a tune up for fall ball

SFA looked like well a team who hadn’t practiced or played in 1.5 years. Numerous errant snaps etc. Stupid fouls etc. They lost 2 linemen in the game to injury. 

Good Counsels defense played well, but this was their 4th game. They are running exclusively spread(!) now, their recievers are very good. The Q who didn’t play last night will be a BIG time college player. 

I don’t see them winning it all this fall but next fall they will be hard to beat. These two teams play in the fall- that will be a MUCH more telling game

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

This doesn’t Make sense, HS teams usually work on 2 year Home and Home deals or 1 off TV Games.... there is no reason MD and SJB would commit to 4 years of games with a Non League team....

No way this Happens.... Would rather see them Play to TX, GA or FL teams then play 4 games each against SFA, No Thanks.... 

That was a starting point. If they come back and request two years, so be it. None of them can’t fill a full schedule. They need each other annually. Hence, the four year plan. 

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shame on all y’all SFA playing GC and no one mentioned the game was being played

shame shame shame

any who, Joes plays both these teams in a few months 

Maybe because it's spring

Nice to see these teams getting to play after being sidelined in fall but the "spring" isn't a real football season, I'm more concerned with the current spring sports than football atm, I'll worry about football in the fall

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Maybe because it's spring

Nice to see these teams getting to play after being sidelined in fall but the "spring" isn't a real football season, I'm more concerned with the current spring sports than football atm, I'll worry about football in the fall

What’s the difference????? They didn’t play earlier this season so now there playing, definitely wouldn’t call it spring ball

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s the difference????? They didn’t play earlier this season so now there playing, definitely wouldn’t call it spring ball

Because most of the country are playing other sports right now as well as most of the power states who already played football in the fall

Most people aren't in football mindset atm, why you think I didn't do a national tournament this year? 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Because most of the country are playing other sports right now as well as most of the power states who already played football in the fall

Most people aren't in football mindset atm, why you think I didn't do a national tournament this year? 

I’m just saying no difference between playing in September and playing in April, it’s still their regular season for them

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL just tendered a four year home and home deal to SJB and MD on SFAs behalf. Fingers crossed. 

I really hope this is not true. Fellow alumni and boosters such as myself are not in favor of playing against circus programs like Biff and SFA. We would rather travel to Texas or Florida to play their best. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Nobody in FL and TX will host MD or SJB. Power privates need to stick together. 

Then why did Duncanville host IMG? I don’t but that nobody in FL or Tx will play us. I’m all for power privates sticking together. SFA program is just a joke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Then why did Duncanville host IMG? I don’t but that nobody in FL or Tx will play us. I’m all for power privates sticking together. SFA program is just a joke. 

They were embarrassed. Not happening anymore vs any other elite power privates. The same goes for Grayson. Only publics from now on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na makes sense, why embarrass ur program  and get manslaughtered out there by a private power,

we saw what Bergen Catholic did to Grayson, now imagine Grayson played img or MD man that would be brutal 

Which Grayson are you referring to? Like the year is what I mean.