Covid vaccination question

Sweetlarry

Have any of you had the vaccine administered? Wife and Daughter both did today and now Wife has a crazy rash in her opposite arm and a nasty headache. Daughters arm is sore but part of that could be playing lacrosse tonight and getting cracked a time of two.

Just curious as to any side effects you may have experienced and the duration. The vaccine was Pfizer. 

Thanks-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Have any of you had the vaccine administered? Wife and Daughter both did today and now Wife has a crazy rash in her opposite arm and a nasty headache. Daughters arm is sore but part of that could be playing lacrosse tonight and getting cracked a time of two.

Just curious as to any side effects you may have experienced and the duration. The vaccine was Pfizer. 

Thanks-

Pfizer reaction should be 2 days

just heard that Pfizer  needs a 3rd round of shots a year after your first initial shot

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Pfizer reaction should be 2 days

just heard that Pfizer  needs a 3rd round of shots a year after your first initial shot

I think they go back on 5/7 for round two, but her card said something about 5/28 as well. Not positive. 

Did you take it? 

31 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think they go back on 5/7 for round two, but her card said something about 5/28 as well. Not positive. 

Did you take it? 

Whole family has had Pfizer and both doses for a few weeks now. 17 year old fine both rounds. Tits and I got achy/sick for less than 24 hours and good after. Oldest who had Covid did get sick after both shots, 2nd one was 2 days and had about 103 temp as did kick her ass. But she’s fine, trust me I just made a summer tuition payment 😂.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Whole family has had Pfizer and both doses for a few weeks now. 17 year old fine both rounds. Tits and I got achy/sick for less than 24 hours and good after. Oldest who had Covid did get sick after both shots, 2nd one was 2 days and had about 103 temp as did kick her ass. But she’s fine, trust me I just made a summer tuition payment 😂.

Glad to hear you’re all well!

Me, Mama and Baby Sweets all had it, but the Princess did not. She said, and I quote, “Built different. Body overrode that mess. Don’t have time for it.” While it kicked me and Mamas asses, Baby Sweets also dropped a “Built different old man.” Comment for me. I just told them our family is DeVito and Schwartzneggar in Twins. They got all the good stuff and let us two old folks broken and defective.

They received the vaccine through the school system. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks-

I noticed a rather significant elongation of my packer.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks-

I just had a sore arm for 2 days. No issues other than that.

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks-

Reactions are a good thing, it means antibodies in the host are high and the immune system is kicking in...I had no reaction whatsoever and am thankful I did not contact the virus....yet.

bgw

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Reactions are a good thing, it means antibodies in the host are high and the immune system is kicking in...I had no reaction whatsoever and am thankful I did not contact the virus....yet.

bgw

Hope it stays that way for you HI Shabazz.

It’s no joke. I don’t wish covid on anybody. 

• Thanks 1

I've had one shot of the Moderna on March 3. For me, the next day was like a solid hangover, plus a sore shoulder/arm. At the time the results of the trial were posted, the *only* scientifically supported approach was to take both doses, four weeks apart. Now, with millions and millions of real world results, including a major nation (U.K.) which chose its citizens to be guinea pigs and delay the second shot 12 weeks (meaning, most residents of the UK haven't had both shots), the data coming in strongly suggests one dose  may be sufficient. It's been said Moderna's vaccine offers 80-90% protection a couple of weeks following the first dose. So, the second dose takes you from 80-90% protected to 90-94% protected from infection. You'd prefer 90-94% over 80-90%, but it may not be worth the substantial side effects. I partied in bars and clubs four consecutive nights with no mask in Miami the last weekend in March. Then did the same in Dallas the next weekend. The Dallas trip ended two weeks ago. Nothing. Doesn't mean there's absolutely zero chance I'll ever get infected. But, looks like the odds are low enough that I'm having a hard time getting motivated for the second shot. And, if some sort of "booster" shot is needed for variants, it may be best to just wait until that is available.

13 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks-

The Mrs and I both got Pfizer.

Both of us had arm soreness and fatigue (which is supposedly normal from these shots).

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck no, y’all the guinnea pigs, I’ll sit this one out for a lil until the government is done  expeirmentting vaccines on yall 

...but you’ll smoke a product you get from a source you don’t know, grown in soil treated with growth chemicals, likely handled by dozens of people before it hits your body?  Ok. Glad you’re so concerned about your health. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

...but you’ll smoke a product you get from a source you don’t know, grown in soil treated with growth chemicals, likely handled by dozens of people before it hits your body?  Ok. Glad you’re so concerned about your health. LOL. 

Now if we’re talking cigarettes, absolutely, ur 100% right, BUT

if we’re talking about that sticky icky, no you would be wrong, my trees are only grown in organic soil, no pesticides and the only chemical nutrients I give it is not a chemical, 100% Alaskan Fish 🐠 shit 💩  fertilizer 

550079C1-895E-48E8-B2EC-0266A985C87C.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

if we’re talking about that sticky icky, no you would be wrong, my trees are only grown in organic soil, no pesticides and the only chemical nutrients I give it is not a chemical, 100% Fish 🐠 shit 💩  fertilizer 

Don’t smoke, but Interesting....

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

if we’re talking about that sticky icky, no you would be wrong, my trees are only grown in organic soil, no pesticides and the only chemical nutrients I give it is not a chemical, 100% Alaskan Fish 🐠 shit 💩  fertilizer 

Fish fertilizer???

Well...I guess it stinks less.