G-Day Was A Success

Rufus69

Even without several starters nursing injuries and Pickens lost for the season...the Georgia offense showed that it should be ready to compete come September 4th.  Now...that is using the assumption that not only do we get our injured guys back and ready to contribute but also we keep everybody else healthy.

Daniels did what we all expected.  The RBs played fine....albeit, not flashy.  The O-Line needs the most work.  I think we'll be fine...but the proof is in the pudding.  I was worried about the receivers and tight ends...but after watching yesterday...not so much anymore.

The Dawg defense will be good.

They'll be good.  I know we've got concerns at CB and Safety...but our youngsters are definitely coming into their own.  And the addition of Coach Boom will pay dividends when it counts.  Might even be a new version of Junkyard Dawgs...(Smile).  I can see Coach Russell smiling.

So Clemson...Dabo...Uiagalelei...we coming for you.  Charlotte will be rocking.

Rufus>>

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Even without several starters nursing injuries and Pickens lost for the season...the Georgia offense showed that it should be ready to compete come September 4th.  Now...that is using the assumption that not only do we get our injured guys back and ready to contribute but also we keep everybody else healthy.

Daniels did what we all expected.  The RBs played fine....albeit, not flashy.  The O-Line needs the most work.  I think we'll be fine...but the proof is in the pudding.  I was worried about the receivers and tight ends...but after watching yesterday...not so much anymore.

They'll be good.  I know we've got concerns at CB and Safety...but our youngsters are definitely coming into their own.  And the addition of Coach Boom will pay dividends when it counts.  Might even be a new version of Junkyard Dawgs...(Smile).  I can see Coach Russell smiling.

Rufus>>

This kid from jersey just moved down to Metro to play for Grayson, hasn’t even started freshman year yet, and he’s already racked up 3 offers, one of them being Georgia 

E5729388-08C5-4AB3-B7D2-03B4FA60A32B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This kid from jersey just moved down to Metro to play for Grayson, hasn’t even started freshman year yet, and he’s already racked up 3 offers, one of them being Georgia 

E5729388-08C5-4AB3-B7D2-03B4FA60A32B.jpeg

Doubt hell chose uga that's looked down upon at grayson university.

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Didn't Grayson University just win a ship with an illegal QB though, why did they need a new HC?

Same HC I think , they just brought him in for assistant position, just thought it was crazy that of all assistant coaches for Grayson to pick, they choose a guy all the way in jersey from that west side team

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So Georgia has had spring games from 1981 to 2021 except 2020 and none of those teams won a national title.

And if you know anything about football...which is up for discussion...then you know none of those years have anything to do with 2021.

Rufus>>

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And if you know anything about football...which is up for discussion...then you know none of those years have anything to do with 2021.

Rufus>>

I disagree history,  tradition, and playing to a championship level do effect future seasons. 

The fact that Georgia has never won a national championship game in the history of the program points toward nothing changing in 2021.

Times Alabama in my lifetime has been in national title meaning  1 vs 2 or a playoff final game for the national title.

Times Georgia has won a national title game from 1892-2020

Georgia is overdue they may go 15-0 this year. But history says no.

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

UGA wouldn't have as many concerns at DB, if Kirby would concentrate on signing real football players from Norman Park, rather than four and five star primo donnas!