So if one person from Valdosta comes forward and claims they paid Garcia

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson would forfeit the state title.

Say Nub claims I gave Mr Garcia rent money what happens next? 

Not sure anything happens.

Now if you had asked what should happen?

Well...that's a goat of a different color.....

Rufus>>

43 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I did not sleep last night. I was under attack by a gang of raccoons.  Plus neighbor was having a going away to prison party.  Guys wife is going away for running a moonshine operation.

The fuck you waitin’ on? Go raid that bitch and send me some jars! My old boy in the smokies went in to glory so my ‘shine has dried up. 

I’ll Venmo the money

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

The fuck you waitin’ on? Go raid that bitch and send me some jars! My old boy in the smokies went in to glory so my ‘shine has dried up. 

I’ll Venmo the money

On a serious note. More moonshine is sold at races than any event in the country. I have seen 100s of gallons at the February race in Valdosta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

On a serious note. More moonshine is sold at races than any event in the country. I have seen 100s of gallons at the February race in Valdosta.

I believe it. 

Now back to MY issue. I have no shine. I like shine. I like to share shine with my friends, who also like shine. Happy to pay. Don’t want nuthin’ for free. Just need the hook up. 

On 4/19/2021 at 3:19 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

head on over to Bristol dirt track Thurs, Fri, and Sat for outlaw racing - count those gallons flowing lol

outlaw racing invented to teach kids how to drive on dirt roads and run shine!  heard that from a guy down in Fort Valley GA years ago.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Color me shocked! Everybody involved signed sworn affidavits saying they were on the level?!?

What’s the GHSA waitin’ on? It’s obvious they’re dealing with honest folks. Reinstate immediately! 🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Color me shocked! Everybody involved signed sworn affidavits saying they were on the level?!?

What’s the GHSA waitin’ on? It’s obvious they’re dealing with honest folks. Reinstate immediately! 🤦‍♂️ 

I was more into the part where the GHSA says Rush admitted (to them/idk) he recruited 5 different qbs, three from Moultrie. I'm thinking that could have been a typo meant to say five players, although, I do believe word in the hallways and on the streets was, a certain someone's mom that now has an ineligible player for a son, had been in a lot of contact/conversations with one of our defensive players whose younger brother does happen to be a good qb. 

There is a lot going on with this thing to be honest. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was more into the part where the GHSA says Rush admitted (to them/idk) he recruited 5 different qbs, three from Moultrie. I'm thinking that could have been a typo meant to say five players, although, I do believe word in the hallways and on the streets was, a certain someone's mom that now has an ineligible player for a son, had been in a lot of contact/conversations with one of our defensive players whose younger brother does happen to be a good qb. 

There is a lot going on with this thing to be honest. 

I chuckle to think many still wanna act like he was on the up and up at cc and hooville. Dude is who is always has been, just let his arrogance get the best of him.......again. It makes you no less a person that your former coach did what he did. 

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I chuckle to think many still wanna act like he was on the up and up at cc and hooville. Dude is who is always has been, just let his arrogance get the best of him.......again. It makes you no less a person that your former coach did what he did. 

As with most sociopaths the more they let him get away with the bolder his transgression became. On a 1 to 10 scale Hoover was a 4, CC was. 6-7 and Valdosta is a 10+. If he would have stayed a 4 then we wouldn’t be having this conversation but   his fame got the better of him. That Two a Days program was the beginning of his downfall. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

As with most sociopaths the more they let him get away with the bolder his transgression became. On a 1 to 10 scale Hoover was a 4, CC was. 6-7 and Valdosta is a 10+. If he would have stayed a 4 then we wouldn’t be having this conversation but   his fame got the better of him. That Two a Days program was the beginning of his downfall. 

That’s a good analogy IMO. The notoriety emboldened him to become more and more brazen. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well, over his tenure at Colquitt, we only had maybe 5 impact transfers through 11 years. I'd say that's a little bit different than what we saw at Valdosta. Wouldn't you? 

I mean, I can't say he wasn't in contact with 100 per year, but, frankly I can count on one hand the actual number of impact transfers over that decade. A couple of whom came due to friends already being at Colquitt. 

John Samuel Shenker who went to Auburn came to Moultrie because he was a long time friend of Jay Saunders. He came from GISA school Deerfield-Windsor. 

We had a couple that came from Alabama that reached the age limit there. Those I found a little troubling. Sharmaine Washington was an impact player that went on to Valdosta State and made impact there as well. 

Shawn Shamburger was another defensive player that was an impact as a transfer and went on to Tennessee to be an impact there as well.

Steven Krajewski was an impact transfer, but, I know the family, and they chose to come to Moultrie after having looked at both Hoover and Colquitt on their own, hoping to get Steven into a P5 type college situation. He of course made impact in Moultrie and at UConn. 

That's 4 that I can think of easily. Only 2 of which I ever had any real thoughts that they seemed a little different as transfers. The two from Alabama. 

So, I basically and respectfully disagree with your assessment that he did the same stuff everywhere. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, over his tenure at Colquitt, we only had maybe 5 impact transfers through 11 years. I'd say that's a little bit different than what we saw at Valdosta. Wouldn't you? 

I mean, I can't say he wasn't in contact with 100 per year, but, frankly I can count on one hand the actual number of impact transfers over that decade. A couple of whom came due to friends already being at Colquitt. 

John Samuel Shenker who went to Auburn came to Moultrie because he was a long time friend of Jay Saunders. He came from GISA school Deerfield-Windsor. 

We had a couple that came from Alabama that reached the age limit there. Those I found a little troubling. Sharmaine Washington was an impact player that went on to Valdosta State and made impact there as well. 

Shawn Shamburger was another defensive player that was an impact as a transfer and went on to Tennessee to be an impact there as well.

Steven Krajewski was an impact transfer, but, I know the family, and they chose to come to Moultrie after having looked at both Hoover and Colquitt on their own, hoping to get Steven into a P5 type college situation. He of course made impact in Moultrie and at UConn. 

That's 4 that I can think of easily. Only 2 of which I ever had any real thoughts that they seemed a little different as transfers. The two from Alabama. 

So, I basically and respectfully disagree with your assessment that he did the same stuff everywhere. 

Yea Buddy. We don’t have to agree. I don’t think there are many outside of his three stops that feel he’s not a cheat, but to each their own. 

I recall on the vent a back and forth about four different QBs transferring in and cc fans saying they were all un recruited legitimate moves. To that I’d say it’s very peculiar that one rural school would draw QBs specifically, but the fact remains if one kid was recruited it’s cheating and it is what it is. 

Some will disagree and some will keep their heads buried in the sand. Just so happens all of those folks had him as their representative.