So if one person from Valdosta comes forward and claims they paid Garcia

HooverOutlaw

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yea Buddy. We don’t have to agree. I don’t think there are many outside of his three stops that feel he’s not a cheat, but to each their own. 

I recall on the vent a back and forth about four different QBs transferring in and cc fans saying they were all un recruited legitimate moves. To that I’d say it’s very peculiar that one rural school would draw QBs specifically, but the fact remains if one kid was recruited it’s cheating and it is what it is. 

Some will disagree and some will keep their heads buried in the sand. Just so happens all of those folks had him as their representative. 

I won't say he wasn't a cheat, because I really don't know. He may well have cheated in other ways. I can say what we saw at Valdosta this last season did not happen at Colquitt County. 

He definitely always pushed the envelope. 

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I won't say he wasn't a cheat, because I really don't know. He may well have cheated in other ways. I can say what we saw at Valdosta this last season did not happen at Colquitt County. 

Well he definitely did say that he did it at Colquitt and sanders mom said your current coaches are doing it now. Seems like the packass just wanted a rush propst clone that would listen.

Hell packass bribing kids to stay in moultrie.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Larry thinks every single player at Colquitt and Hoover was payed by Farmer cash money or drug money from an interstate that does not run thru Hoover. 

When his hs forfeited more games than either one and his college is an actually prison team full of rapist and thugs ran by administrators who commit sex crimes and cover it up. 

44 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Well he definitely did say that he did it at Colquitt and sanders mom said your current coaches are doing it now. Seems like the packass just wanted a rush propst clone that would listen.

Hell packass bribing kids to stay in moultrie.

You can stop with the Sanders mom thing. She has as much Colquitt credibility as you do. xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Holla if ya hear him!!!

He ain’t got no damn shine hookup! His neighbors were cooking meth....... 😂 

Ya gotta remember.......alabumble is 50 out of 50 for education and 3980 out of 3990 for campus crimes. Top 25 for violent crimes against woman. No allegations, facts. 

But hey, I hear you can make a lot loot in those bama trailer parks slangin’ that crank! 

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Larry thinks every single player at Colquitt and Hoover was payed by Farmer cash money or drug money from an interstate that does not run thru Hoover. 

When his hs forfeited more games than either one and his college is an actually prison team full of rapist and thugs ran by administrators who commit sex crimes and cover it up. 

No short yellow bus. Stay in your lane. You have been deadass wrong the whole time on your buddy so really nobody wants to hear shit you have to say. 

You keep bringing up drug money because it’s the only thing refutable (even though he hasn’t walked anything back but the paying of players by colleges, which is as true as the sun rising in the East). The grade fixing and recruiting you ain’t go shit to say about because even somebody as naive as your ass knows it’s true. That’s why NOW you wanna act like he’s shit. Which is odd because you just defended him again. 

You dig deeper every time because in your heart you just have to believe your buddy really is a good guy and your school really is on the up and up. One scone you say he’s trashy and the next you defend him. You go back and forth more the Oprah’s scale! 😂