Another loon

Ga96

The guy complied with the arresting officers. He did as told, when told. He didn't mouth off. He didn't struggle. He didn't try to run.

And he's alive and unhurt.

Imagine that.

He even had a pistol in his waistband as he surrendered.

Not surprising that you are shocked by it because you are a complete and utter dumbass.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/04/19/shooting-suspect-stephen-broderick-caught-near-manor-authorities-say-2-victims-identified/7283005002/

I wonder what he was fired for 🤔 and its shocking there was an arrest "without incident" as they put it.

You wonder what he was fired for?  If you had read the article that you posted a link to, you would have read that "In August 2013, Broderick began working for the Travis County sheriff's office. He resigned in July 2020."

On 4/19/2021 at 2:54 PM, concha said:

The guy complied with the arresting officers. He did as told, when told. He didn't mouth off. He didn't struggle. He didn't try to run.

And he's alive and unhurt.

Imagine that.

He even had a pistol in his waistband as he surrendered.

Not surprising that you are shocked by it because you are a complete and utter dumbass.

When you comply you don't die...For some people, foolish,stupid types, compliance is weakness....George Floyd was a criminal who robbed a women at knifepoint, took drugs, had a 90 % or more blocked right  coronary artery, tried to pass a bad $20.00 and  by inlarge, was not a viable or productive individual...The cop did not get up that day and say,"Iam going to kill somebody..Had Floyd complied he might still be alive...Nobody had riots when OJ was aquitted and almost severed two people's heads....I will write my Congressman to maybe have votes for ," "The Nation Compliance Act".....Failure to comply, You may die...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

When you comply you don't die...For some people, foolish,stupid types, compliance is weakness....George Floyd was a criminal who robbed a women at knifepoint, took drugs, had a 90 % or more blocked right  coronary artery, tried to pass a bad $20.00 and  by inlarge, was not a viable or productive individual...The cop did not get up that day and say,"Iam going to kill somebody..Had Floyd complied he might still be alive...Nobody had riots when OJ was aquitted and almost severed two people's heads....I will write my Congressman to maybe have votes for ," "The Nation Compliance Act".....Failure to comply, You may die...

It should be on every major city sign in the country. It should be the American slogan. Also there should be a disclaimer on the sign right under that says

“Warning. Engaging in criminal behavior may result in death” 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It should be on every major city sign in the country. It should be the American slogan. Also there should be a disclaimer on the sign right under that says

“Warning. Engaging in criminal behavior may result in death” 

Compliance must prevail 💪💪💪💪💪 It prevails in my household 🔨🔨🔨🔨😏😏😏

• Like 1