Jump to content

Georgia should allow the AHSAA to take over Georgia high school sports.


Recommended Posts

Gwinnett county would hate it but it would better for the rest of the state.

Alabama knows where to have the goals for basketball title games. Don't cancel football title games because of a little snow and yes we played in the same snowstorm outside. The AHSAA always has a back up plan.  The covid plan was the best in the country.  Our director Steve Saverse is the next national director.  Take for instance our state has delays figured in for the state title games in case of hurricane delays everything.  Think the GHSA has thought of this. If a cat 5 hit the Georgia coast and shut things down for 2 weeks the GHSA would be lost on what to do.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Take for instance our state has delays figured in for the state title games in case of hurricane delays everything.  Think the GHSA has thought of this. If a cat 5 hit the Georgia coast and shut things down for 2 weeks the GHSA would be lost on what to do.  

Part of me wants to laugh and part of me wants to call you a fool.

Wait, I'll do both!

Humor me....what's the AHSAA's master plan if a CAT 5 hits Alabama. lol

PS: If a CAT 5 hits Georgia and only shuts it down 2 weeks, it's a CAT 1. 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Gwinnett county would hate it but it would better for the rest of the state.

Alabama knows where to have the goals for basketball title games. Don't cancel football title games because of a little snow and yes we played in the same snowstorm outside. The AHSAA always has a back up plan.  The covid plan was the best in the country.  Our director Steve Saverse is the next national director.  Take for instance our state has delays figured in for the state title games in case of hurricane delays everything.  Think the GHSA has thought of this. If a cat 5 hit the Georgia coast and shut things down for 2 weeks the GHSA would be lost on what to do.  

 

They allowed hooville to cheat for years while your buddy was coaching there so why would anybody think they could do a damn thing anywhere? 
 

The way I see it one of two things happened. Either they knew he cheated and chose to do nothing or didn’t know he cheated which is just as bad. Then they allowed dubose to do the same shit at central phoenix. 
 

Hard pass

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

They allowed hooville to cheat for years while your buddy was coaching there so why would anybody think they could do a damn thing anywhere? 
 

The way I see it one of two things happened. Either they knew he cheated and chose to do nothing or didn’t know he cheated which is just as bad. Then they allowed dubose to do the same shit at central phoenix. 
 

Hard pass

They busted DuBose while at Prattville had to forfeit games. Learn before posting sweet Larry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They busted DuBose while at Prattville had to forfeit games. Learn before posting sweet Larry.

larry just trying to take his mind off of that college that he gladly provided money to and helped them commit all kinds of crimes.

Then he has to deal with his imps and without recruiting they are just a below average team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

larry just trying to take his mind off of that college that he gladly provided money to and helped them commit all kinds of crimes.

Then he has to deal with his imps and without recruiting they are just a below average team.

Did you know that the sex crimes that have been going on for 10 years at LSU are Valdosta and Rush Propst  fault.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They busted DuBose while at Prattville had to forfeit games. Learn before posting sweet Larry.

But did nothing to rush or cp.

 

1/3 is t worth a damn. This isn’t baseball. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing like a couple of light switch dicks trying to divert attention from their own cheating schools. 😂 Hooville. What did your association do for habitual admitted cheaters like your good buddy? You never answered despite my asking many times. 

 

96. Cheatersville! Home of the origin of hsfb cheaters. Trying to go back to the glory days with rush and #elite229recruiting because lowends ain’t won shit since these kids have been in school. Whatcha gonna tell coach dubose after he asks why you ran your yap and got him investigated? Or Is he in on the gig?

 

I answered your queries girls. Answer mine 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

They allowed hooville to cheat for years while your buddy was coaching there so why would anybody think they could do a damn thing anywhere? 
 

The way I see it one of two things happened. Either they knew he cheated and chose to do nothing or didn’t know he cheated which is just as bad. Then they allowed dubose to do the same shit at central phoenix. 
 

Hard pass

Starting in 2002 Hoover started having parents after moving into the Hoover district film their furniture in the old house/apt then filmed in their new house/apt in the school district. That way it proved a bonafide move was made. Hoover was watched closer by the AHSAA than any school in the state because of winning state titles.  Living in metro Atlanta has made you think that transfers go on everywhere.  Alabama just does not have these transfers like Atlanta does. There are no Graysons in Alabama.  The AHSAA is so tough on transfers it is rare that schools have any issues. 

After Clay Chalkville got popped over a kid living with his grandmother out of district because his mother went to rehab right before the start of the season they forfeited all 10 games and missed the playoffs it stopped any transfer issues state wide. 

 Hoover told Tua no before he went to Thompson his daddy wanted him to be guaranteed a starting job. Niblett told him he would have to earn it. He also went to several other schools before Thompson bet you did not know that.

Hoover turned down Jermaine Burton who was a 4 star wide receiver because of grade issues who was from Atlanta and ended up at Calabasas, CA. he ended up going to Georgia.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nothing like a couple of light switch dicks trying to divert attention from their own cheating schools. 😂 Hooville. What did your association do for habitual admitted cheaters like your good buddy? You never answered despite my asking many times. 

 

96. Cheatersville! Home of the origin of hsfb cheaters. Trying to go back to the glory days with rush and #elite229recruiting because lowends ain’t won shit since these kids have been in school. Whatcha gonna tell coach dubose after he asks why you ran your yap and got him investigated? Or Is he in on the gig?

 

I answered your queries girls. Answer mine 

Outside of the player moving in with his dad in Hoover when a judge did not grant it in a divorce settlement costing Hoover 4 games then was reinstated late in the season after the judge granted the father full custody. Hoover had 2 kids play in a middle school game who's grades were below the limit the AHSAA sets. Please list what Hoover has done. List it Larry what else is there.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Outside of the player moving in with his dad in Hoover when a judge did not grant it in a divorce settlement costing Hoover 4 games then was reinstated late in the season after the judge granted the father full custody. Hoover had 2 kids play in a middle school game who's grades were below the limit the AHSAA sets. Please list what Hoover has done. List it Larry what else is there.

Your buddy admitted it. 
 

Here’s what I’m trying to understand. You take accusations against my schools and use them as fact but your own buddy said BOTH of your schools are dirty and that’s false?!? This dude you told us was golden for years is NOW a liar and piece of shit because he let the cat outta the bag in that cheating state of yours?!? 😂 

 

Tell you what. Post another diatribe when you have some facts instead of accusations .Fact is your Buddy said he cheated at hooville. He cheated at cc. Bama cheats. Georgia cheats. He paid kids everywhere. Then when given a chance to walk everything back he says “I lied about Georgia and bama.” Nothing else. 😂 

 

So I’ll ask again, what did your hs association do for years of admitted cheating? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Your buddy admitted it. 
 

Here’s what I’m trying to understand. You take accusations against my schools and use them as fact but your own buddy said BOTH of your schools are dirty and that’s false?!? This dude you told us was golden for years is NOW a liar and piece of shit because he let the cat outta the bag in that cheating state of yours?!? 😂 

 

Tell you what. Post another diatribe when you have some facts instead of accusations .Fact is your Buddy said he cheated at hooville. He cheated at cc. Bama cheats. Georgia cheats. He paid kids everywhere. Then when given a chance to walk everything back he says “I lied about Georgia and bama.” Nothing else. 😂 

 

So I’ll ask again, what did your hs association do for years of admitted cheating? 

There is no truth to what crazy Rush said only idiots like you believe that drug money stuff that came from interstate that does not run thru Hoover. Can you explain that.  

How does Hoover police patrol a interstate that does not run thru Hoover please explain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

After Clay Chalkville got popped over a kid living with his grandmother out of district because his mother went to rehab right before the start of the season they forfeited all 10 games and missed the playoffs it stopped any transfer issues state wide. 

And you are proud of this?  Jeepers!  At least the GHSA has a hardship committee where things like this are heard and situations like this can be given relief.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

There is no truth to what crazy Rush said only idiots like you believe that drug money stuff that came from interstate that does not run thru Hoover. Can you explain that.  

How does Hoover police patrol a interstate that does not run thru Hoover please explain.

What does the drug money have to do with recruiting and grade fixing. You keep trying to act like he couldn’t do anything without the alleged drug money. You can’t be this stupid. 
 
And to be honest, hoovilles booster club could’ve provided plenty of funny money without drug money. You keep trying to put everything on drug money. 
 

You’re the only person I know dumb enough to think that your cheating schools with your cheating staffs and cheating boosters are on the level. 
 

No need to respond, though I know you will. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fred said:

And you are proud of this?  Jeepers!  At least the GHSA has a hardship committee where things like this are heard and situations like this can be given relief.

The AHSAA takes no prisoners. Fact is kid lived out of district and school did not report it. They were wrong. Hoover forfeited 4 games we ate it and did not sue like Clay Chalkville 

The AHSAA never gave us a break why should Clay get one.  Clay should have reported when it happened they hid it till after the regular season was over.  Clay fans had run their mouth prior to this happening at games and on the internet about Huffman and Hoover forfeiting games in the past they dished it out real heavy so they then turn about was fair play.  They showed no pity or compassion for Hoover and Huffman so yes I loved it when they got hammered.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The AHSAA takes no prisoners. Fact is kid lived out of district and school did not report it. They were wrong. Hoover forfeited 4 games we ate it and did not sue like Clay Chalkville 

The AHSAA never gave us a break why should Clay get one.  Clay should have reported when it happened they hid it till after the regular season was over.  Clay fans had run their mouth prior to this happening at games and on the internet about Huffman and Hoover forfeiting games in the past they dished it out real heavy so they then turn about was fair play.  They showed no pity or compassion for Hoover and Huffman so yes I loved it when they got hammered.  

You want some cheese with that whine?  You totally lost sight of the underlying cause of the situation - that a kid's parent went into rehab and so he had to go live with relatives - and instead focused on the revenge factor.  That's just sad.  Thank you very much I'll keep our association that doesn't lose sight of the kids that are impacted by adverse circumstances far beyond their control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What does the drug money have to do with recruiting and grade fixing. You keep trying to act like he couldn’t do anything without the alleged drug money. You can’t be this stupid. 
 
And to be honest, hoovilles booster club could’ve provided plenty of funny money without drug money. You keep trying to put everything on drug money. 
 

You’re the only person I know dumb enough to think that your cheating schools with your cheating staffs and cheating boosters are on the level. 
 

No need to respond, though I know you will. 

You think the drug money deal happened.  Because rush  said Hoover funny money came drug money you believed it. It has been proved wrong so now you are say it comes from the booster club. The investigation into Hoover in 2007 looked into the booster club down to every penny nothing was found. The money in question went to putting on the Hoover 7 on 7 and went to help the band in a road trip. So you are 0-2 now.  

The AHSAA does not control rounding grades up.  The AHSAA crawled up Hoover's ass in 2007 and found what I listed and nothing else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fred said:

You want some cheese with that whine?  You totally lost sight of the underlying cause of the situation - that a kid's parent went into rehab and so he had to go live with relatives - and instead focused on the revenge factor.  That's just sad.  Thank you very much I'll keep our association that doesn't lose sight of the kids that are impacted by adverse circumstances far beyond their control.

You being a Grayson fan loves the GHSA because they allow the rams to get away with anything 99% of the time.   One day your time will come.

I know one thing the AHSAA will never suspend some player who has already graduated and is playing in college like an idiot. 

Or say they could suspend a player 30 years after  he graduates or even dead.  That's your terrible association.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You think the drug money deal happened.  Because rush  said Hoover funny money came drug money you believed it. It has been proved wrong so now you are say it comes from the booster club. The investigation into Hoover in 2007 looked into the booster club down to every penny nothing was found. The money in question went to putting on the Hoover 7 on 7 and went to help the band in a road trip. So you are 0-2 now.  

The AHSAA does not control rounding grades up.  The AHSAA crawled up Hoover's ass in 2007 and found what I listed and nothing else. 

Bro, you’re a compulsive liar. You have made up lie after lie after lie in regards to hooville and bama. You want so badly for everybody to believe this fairytale of your associations doing things the right way that there is no bounds you won’t go to for it to be more believable. 
 

Buddy there’s no need to go on, Though I’d bet my life, wife and kids you will. You are who you are. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person because your schools are cheaters. You’re taking it too personally. It’s the climate of sports today. 
 

Keep on my dude! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You being a Grayson fan loves the GHSA because they allow the rams to get away with anything 99% of the time.   One day your time will come.

You can deflect all you want but the reality is that you - a grown man - stated that you took glee in the circumstances of a kid (whose parent(s) failed him and he wound up living with grandparents) getting punished for something he had zero control over all because you are happy his school was also punished since they made fun of Hoover's punishment.  That's beyond sad, it is plain sick.  Your moral center is lacking.  No wonder you have blindly supported Rush in the face of mounting evidence all these years.  You have clearly demonstrated you have no right to criticize *any* school and its activities.

Oh, and how quickly you forget that Grayson was on the wrong side of a ruling last year.  SMH.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Your buddy admitted it. 
 

Here’s what I’m trying to understand. You take accusations against my schools and use them as fact but your own buddy said BOTH of your schools are dirty and that’s false?!? This dude you told us was golden for years is NOW a liar and piece of shit because he let the cat outta the bag in that cheating state of yours?!? 😂 

 

Tell you what. Post another diatribe when you have some facts instead of accusations .Fact is your Buddy said he cheated at hooville. He cheated at cc. Bama cheats. Georgia cheats. He paid kids everywhere. Then when given a chance to walk everything back he says “I lied about Georgia and bama.” Nothing else. 😂 

 

So I’ll ask again, what did your hs association do for years of admitted cheating? 

He was only asked about Alabama and Georgia. Had he been asked about CC he would have walked that back as well. There’s no such thing as a cash farmer just like there’s no Hoover drug squad busting on I-20.

You got something on CC or you just going to keep up the lying? I’ll wait while you look.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fred said:

You can deflect all you want but the reality is that you - a grown man - stated that you took glee in the circumstances of a kid (whose parent(s) failed him and he wound up living with grandparents) getting punished for something he had zero control over all because you are happy his school was also punished since they made fun of Hoover's punishment.  That's beyond sad, it is plain sick.  Your moral center is lacking.  No wonder you have blindly supported Rush in the face of mounting evidence all these years.  You have clearly demonstrated you have no right to criticize *any* school and its activities.

Oh, and how quickly you forget that Grayson was on the wrong side of a ruling last year.  SMH.

Just glee in the school getting hammered.  Prattville Oxford Lee all got hammered for the same similar circumstances.  Clay took a chance and got popped . Play by the rules or get hammered. Hoover broke rules in 2007 got hammered nobody cried for us . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

He was only asked about Alabama and Georgia. Had he been asked about CC he would have walked that back as well. There’s no such thing as a cash farmer just like there’s no Hoover drug squad busting on I-20.

You got something on CC or you just going to keep up the lying? I’ll wait while you look.

 

 

Larry some reason thinks the Hoover city limits run from West Texas to South Carolina and spans the length of I 20 . But in the real world I 20 does not run thru Hoover. 

But Larry thinks the Hoover police perform drug bust 1100 miles away in Texas and 450 miles away in South Carolina and give the money to Rush. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 67packer said:

He was only asked about Alabama and Georgia. Had he been asked about CC he would have walked that back as well. There’s no such thing as a cash farmer just like there’s no Hoover drug squad busting on I-20.

You got something on CC or you just going to keep up the lying? I’ll wait while you look.

 

 

You’re as dumb as hooville. Just because your friend used the term “cash farmer” means that he never cheated? Never recruited? Never did anything out of line? 
Fact is despite the opportunity he didn’t change his tune. It’s been well over a month. What’s he waiting on to tell the world he’s not a cheat at all? 

 

i went 80sometning in a 55 today. Now because I wasn’t caught and ticketed does it mean it didn’t happen? 
 

You guys and your need have everything associated with you above board is a hoot! You act like YOU are the cheat. Glad you’re not insecure there puddles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...