Georgia should allow the AHSAA to take over Georgia high school sports.

HooverOutlaw

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Larry some reason thinks the Hoover city limits run from West Texas to South Carolina and spans the length of I 20 . But in the real world I 20 does not run thru Hoover. 

But Larry thinks the Hoover police perform drug bust 1100 miles away in Texas and 450 miles away in South Carolina and give the money to Rush. 

I’ll ask again, and type slowly so as you may be able to understand, what does drug money have to do with cheating? They are not inclusive. I know this is hard for you to fathom, but whether or not drug money was given to your buddy has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting, paying kids in any way, shape or form, grade fixing or anything. Why you keep trying to divert from the subject is beyond me. 

It just pains you to know your school cheated. As if it somehow makes you less a man. 😂 

47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re as dumb as hooville. Just because your friend used the term “cash farmer” means that he never cheated? Never recruited? Never did anything out of line? 
Fact is despite the opportunity he didn’t change his tune. It’s been well over a month. What’s he waiting on to tell the world he’s not a cheat at all? 

i went 80sometning in a 55 today. Now because I wasn’t caught and ticketed does it mean it didn’t happen? 

You guys and your need have everything associated with you above board is a hoot! You act like YOU are the cheat. Glad you’re not insecure there puddles. 

Still waiting.

• Haha 1