BLM founder defrauds Organization and goes on a Home buying spree

imaGoodBoyNow

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A certain group of people have a free pass to do wat the fuck they want

This shit has been normalized. I’ve been saying it for years and it gets dismissed. It gets dismissed for the simple fact that they can keep committing their terrorism against whites. But the hypocritical pieces of shit are the first ones to cry when one of them are the victims 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Imagine if Africa got back what was stolen.

It’s was sold by rich, black elites in Africa. They came over here to sell slaves to white farmers. Most were illiterate and couldn’t speak English. So the black rich guys came here and said you pay us one time, you get a lifetime of free manual labor to tend your lands. 

Back then everything was about survival. There was no moral guidance. Some slaves were treated better than when they were back in Africa. 

Looking back it was a terrible thing to partake in. The entire world has had slavery at all corners throughout history. The North African Barbary Slave trade saw countless of white Europeans enslaved into Africa for decades.

I don’t want to hear shit about slavery from 150 years ago until we address the slavery from 500 and 2,000 years ago first 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s was sold by rich, black elites in Africa. They came over here to sell slaves to white farmers. Most were illiterate and couldn’t speak English. So the black rich guys came here and said you pay us one time, you get a lifetime of free manual labor to tend your lands. 

Back then everything was about survival. There was no moral guidance. Some slaves were treated better than when they were back in Africa. 

Looking back it was a terrible thing to partake in. The entire world has had slavery at all corners throughout history. The North African Barbary Slave trade saw countless of white Europeans enslaved into Africa for decades.

I don’t want to hear shit about slavery from 150 years ago until we address the slavery from 500 and 2,000 years ago first 

I’m trying to tell this fool, he’s upset at white Europeans for buying slaves but says shit about the dudes that sold thier own people as slaves 

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2021 at 10:32 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I have neighbors around the corner in their late 20's early 30's that had blm,gay pride,Biden/Harris & Trump is a criminal signs covering their yard.They would back their cars into the driveway & one day the women pulled out in front of me & she had a large hand written/painted blm on the back.It's strange seeing any lefty shit in my town that is 95 percent Republican.Feb/March cops were seen visiting them a few times.I tried to find out why by hitting the local 7-11 & Starbucks gossip centers.No one knows shit.Mid March,beginning of April they had a new roof put on,his & hers brand new cars w/charging outlets for each on the garage & now a landscaper.

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You don't even realize that Africans sold their own. Europeans went there because slavery already existed in West Africa. So, imagine of Africans hadn't enslaved and sold one another to begin with.

One of the first, if not the first, men to own slaves in the American colonies was a black man.

It's not all on whitey.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not interested in your anus, what’s amusing is your redirect  to protect your anus. 

How you derived full stop anus protection from that post is beyond me.

bgw

You were obsessed with it.

Openly, in fact.

History is important.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:02 AM, Ga96 said:

Imagine if the man I was partly named after got back his life when he was killed fighting to free the slaves among other things in the civil war. My great, great etc aunt would not have lost her tavern or the life savings she had. Funny thing is my great aunt, and direct descendant willed her historical home to the State of New Hampshire. Maybe you can go get reparations from her home in Manchester.

By The Way. I have no problems with the states that enslaved men, women, and Children paying 40 acres to the descendants or what ever the deal they were supposed to be promised, but they have to prove that a direct family member was a slave. The reparations should not go to ever person that happens to be of color. Some African Americans came to America after slavery ended. I have a mixed family so I get to hear the discussions.

Being treated unfairly because of color in wages and legal problems is another discussion. And I feel it is a legit discussion.

However, tearing America apart is not the answer to the problems. Reasonable people making reasonable decisions would be a start. Just don't beat the crap of people because of skin color. You and I both know that is just wrong on all levels.