Jump to content

What Happened to the Naked Lady Thread?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m kind of glad to see it gone; it was starting to go a little bit downhill.

I will miss the log cabins, they were peaceful.

Downhill? Was over a hundred pages and had a ton of variety without the political bullshit.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m kind of glad to see it gone; it was starting to go a little bit downhill.

I will miss the log cabins, they were peaceful.

The only reason that I think it went downhill a little, is because you stopped posting those Japanese hotties.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Downhill? Was over a hundred pages and had a ton of variety without the political bullshit.

True, it was different and fun, and probably the comic relief everyone needs at times like these; but I think it started becoming just a little inappropriate. 

Then again, humor and what’s deemed appropriate is subjective ☺️ Maybe someone will create a Random %#*^ 2.0. If that’s okay with HawgGoneIt.

 

8 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

The only reason that I think it went downhill a little, is because you stopped posting those Japanese hotties.

That was a one day tease deal ☺️ No exceptions. 

Unless, you take me to Dinner first.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m kind of glad to see it gone; it was starting to go downhill and become just a little too inappropriate.

I will miss the log cabins, they were quite peaceful.

Stop being a ❄️ 🐑 

 

that thread got me \ Us Threw the Pandemic, @Cossacks only reason thread doesn’t exist is cause a certain Mod is discriminatory towards Asian Feet 🦶 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Stop being a ❄️ 🐑 

 

that thread got me \ Us Threw the Pandemic, @Cossacks only reason thread doesn’t exist is cause a certain Mod is discriminatory towards Asian Feet 🦶 

9A8AFA81-FAB1-46AF-A49B-441A4B72B75A.thumb.jpeg.1bd1ec6d58a5d6ce88c0d45ce25b9cdd.jpeg

#IAmNotASnowflake

#StopAsianFeetHate 🦶🏻🦶🏻

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 11:52 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Stop being a ❄️ 🐑 

 

that thread got me \ Us Threw the Pandemic, @Cossacks only reason thread doesn’t exist is cause a certain Mod is discriminatory towards Asian Feet 🦶 

Need a thread for Asian feet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...