The crazy old days....

DBP66

It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency

Ed Mazza
·Overnight Editor, HuffPost

It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• DBP66 changed the title to The crazy old days....
Just now, DBP66 said:

Why are you always the first Trumper to try and defend the clown...that clown blood runs thick!....🤡

This should be fun...🤣

Let's see your best example of me defending the person,

(and not some policy or such)

Go for it 👍

Crazy old days indeed 🤡

PS: enjoy the dig 😝

BTW: don't take too long now....should be easy 🤣

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and you took the bait...hook, line and sinker...just like the old days!...🤡

yes that is some trap you set there...🤣

You running away is such abuse 😝

You know....

when you are called on anything 🤓

Yes,  just like the old days!...🤡 

On 4/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, DBP66 said:

Ed Mazza

It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

And all this time, I thought that you were going to say Biden's speech before Congress?

On 4/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, DBP66 said:

Ed Mazza

OH, I guess I was expecting a different text to your topic statement. The ones where white supremacy, Gov. Lester Maddox, Skin Heads, Gov. George Wallace, and the inception of the KKK,(the reasons for REAL protests) were perpetuated by DEMOCRATS! It has just been a little longer than that year, probably the reason for your amnesia!

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

OH, I guess I was expecting a different text to your topic statement. The ones where white supremacy, Gov. Lester Maddox, Skin Heads, Gov. George Wallace, and the inception of the KKK,(the reasons for REAL protests) were perpetuated by DEMOCRATS! It has just been a little longer than that year, probably the reason for your amnesia!

Well I reckon with your head still in the sand, recently your boys in the RepubliKKKan party have successfully seized that mantle and proudly wear it on the world’s stage by enabling the Proud Boys, OathKeepers and the QAnon bot inssurectionists!

bgw

• Thanks 1