Servite in need of Week 3 and 5 game for Fall

FriarJoe

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s absolutely shocking and absurd that anyone would support that school but unfortunately they do have a fan or two. They’re all on this board too LOL

I get it Servite is pretty good, but what’s the reason they don’t get 5 star athletes like MD and SJB , what’s stopping them from being on their level

27 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I get it Servite is pretty good, but what’s the reason they don’t get 5 star athletes like MD and SJB , what’s stopping them from being on their level

Their facilities are straight garbage. The worst in the trinity league. That matters to kids and families. Inconsistency in coaching plays a factor too. Troy Thomas was the guy that gave them a glimpse of relevancy and they got rid of him because the boosters and admin couldn’t stand him. They’ll have that same problem here in a couple years. Troys not a likable guy, kids would much rather play for Rollo or negro. Anaheim hills and Yorba Linda boosters fund servites entire existence and when those boosters are unhappy the school has no choice but to take action. Historically, they haven’t won like MD either. How embarrassing is it that in the last 32 years they’ve beaten their “rival” three times? Families notice that. Just not an attractive spot to go to school, especially when you can attend MD that’s close in proximity. I remember in 8th grade my school visited all the Catholic schools in OC and after visiting servite we felt like we wasted an entire day at that shit hole. My catholic elementary school was nicer. 😂 Everything at MD and is just better than it is at Servite. From the campus to the coaching to other areas and aspects of the school that are completely unrelated to football/sports. They play by the same rules as MD and bosco, Troy has sold his soul to try and catch up with the two big dogs. They just are and always will be little brother. Everybody around here knows that.  When I say poverty program.... I mean it 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

I am Sorry, we are Holding Both Week 3 and Week 5 for Antelope....

We do have future openings though, when does Your Great QB and WR Graduate?... We will be happy to play you when they are gone.....

Sincerely..... Folsom..... 🤣

Folsom's schedule next season will be improved. They scheduled Pittsburg and DLS is in the works. Pit is supposed to be loaded next season and top 3 in Norcal.  Next year is going to be Servites last season of any relevance. The window is closing (already) for that program. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They do have some ELITE players in Fifita, Tmac and Burnett. They have multiple excellent players also. They just don’t have the same number of excellent players as MD and Bosco who have it at literally every position. Servite needs to have some guys play both ways, while MD and Bosco don’t. 

59 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom's schedule next season will be improved. They scheduled Pittsburg and DLS is in the works. Pit is supposed to be loaded next season and top 3 in Norcal.  Next year is going to be Servites last season of any relevance. The window is closing (already) for that program. 

Any NorCal baby seal slap dick team not called DLS. What's the DLS on going win steak vs NorCal slappies at now? 300+?

baby harp.jpg

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

Any NorCal baby seal slap dick team not called DLS. What's the DLS on going win steak vs NorCal slappies at now? 300+?

baby harp.jpg

This is rich coming from you. Mission Viejo has had the most pathetic scheduling out of any "top teams" in California. This is coming from a Folsom fanboy. You make our schedule look decent LOL. Wake me up when you guys actually play somebody with a pulse before the playoffs where you get mopped by 40 to MD. 

BTW - San Clemente 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Totally Agree.... The Folsom vs PITT game is a Great one for Nor Cal!!!... And every indication points to another home and home with DLS.... However, PITT has Scheduled a Loaded Serra Team, a Loaded Folsom Team and has to go through DLS for a CIF Title...

Folsom really needs to do to plant the Flag for Nor Cal is Play Cen10, MV, Servite or MD or SJB.... On The Road....

In 1998 DLS traveled to 2 x National Champ MD with a Record on the Line and Won, That is what Put Nor Cal Football on the Map....

Folsom needs to do the same and Travel to So Cal and Beat Servite, MV, or Cen 10.... Or Just Schedule MD or SJB.... 

It’s Time for Folsom to Stop Hiding Behind DLS, No one cares if Folsom Beats DLS all anyone will say is “It’s about Time”....  It’s time for Folsom to take on SoCal’a best, otherwise the discussion is just boring.....

Nor Cal will Have some Great Teams Next year with Serra, Folsom and PITT,  Really interested to see if DLS plays Serra Next year.... That is the Game everyone in Nor Cal Wants to see.... Serra is Loaded....

• Like 5

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

It’s Time for Folsom to Stop Hiding Behind DLS, No one cares if Folsom Beats DLS all anyone will say is “It’s about Time”....  It’s time for Folsom to take on SoCal’a best, otherwise the discussion is just boring.....

Agreed. But why they didn’t schedule anybody when they had Jake Browning is baffling. There was more parity in SoCal back then also.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

This is rich coming from you. Mission Viejo has had the most pathetic scheduling out of any "top teams" in California. This is coming from a Folsom fanboy. You make our schedule look decent LOL. Wake me up when you guys actually play somebody with a pulse before the playoffs where you get mopped by 40 to MD. 

BTW - San Clemente 😂

Question 🙋🏿‍♂️??? Does Does Folsum ever get tired from getting their teeth kicked in by DLS, every single year

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed. But why they didn’t schedule anybody when they had Jake Browning is baffling. There was more parity in SoCal back then also.

Because They had PTSD from being Beat Down so Bad by DLS the prior 2 years They had to focus on getting the Folsom Rule passed so they would not have to go through DLS for a SBG....

All Folsom Cared about Under Richardson was Running up the Score on inferior Competition and Piling up Stats and Getting Browning his TD record and a State Championship....

The More Baffeling one to me was 2018 when Folsom had 18 returning Starters and a D1 players at QB and all the Skill positions.... The Best they would schedule from So Cal was a 4 win Chaminade team with only 3 returning starters.... Gotta protect that record, those stats and Rankings....

Folsom didn’t start playing DLS until it was a No Lose Situation for them, they  have proven they really have no interest in playing tough teams that can actually beat them.....

Just look at Next Years Schedule.... They Open With Something, Something Trail who’s Best team is behind them and they are RE-building, PITT who is talented but hasn’t won a Big Game since 1991 and Folsom should beat by 2 scores, and a No Lose Game against DLS.....

It’s just sad that Folsom won’t Travel to Cen 10 like PITT did 2 years in a row....  That is really the game everyone wants to see.... The 2 Best Public Schools from Nor Cal and So Cal Playing....

• Like 2