Servite in need of Week 3 and 5 game for Fall

FriarJoe

11 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Our day will come. The gap is shrinking. 

I Agree with this.... The only thing Stopping Folsom is that for them it is a No Lose game.... They can lose to DLS and still go to a SBG and Folsom really does not want to have to play SJB or MD in the Open....

DLS however has everything to lose, they are preparing to play in the Open against SJB or MD from the day spring practice starts.... DLS wants to play SJB and MD, they believe they can play a perfect game and beat those teams....

So Beating Folsom is a Must win for DLS so even though DLS is far less talented, they continue to come out of top because they are actually playing for something....

Going to D1-AA would be an Embarrassment for DLS, they look at themselves as an Open Team and not a D-1AA team, that is the difference between DLS and Folsom.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I Agree with this.... The only thing Stopping Folsom is that for them it is a No Lose game.... They can lose to DLS and still go to a SBG and Folsom really does not want to have to play SJB or MD in the Open....

DLS however has everything to lose, they are preparing to play in the Open against SJB or MD from the day spring practice starts.... DLS wants to play SJB and MD, they believe they can play a perfect game and beat those teams....

So Beating Folsom is a Must win for DLS so even though DLS is far less talented, they continue to come out of top because they are actually playing for something....

Going to D1-AA would be an Embarrassment for DLS, they look at themselves as an Open Team and not a D-1AA team, that is the difference between DLS and Folsom.....

How do you think DLS will be in the fall? They are losing a lot. 

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

How do you think DLS will be in the fall? They are losing a lot. 

Yes, they are losing a lot and will be very young.... They played sloppy this COVID season but Coach A Played the Seniors who were second and third string a ton this year so it is hard to gauge.... They did have 8 Sophomores on Varsity in 2019 so there will be some good senior leadership...

They have a Dymamic Freshman QB that played on JV and will likely be splitting time or Starting at QB next year.... They have a good class of JR and SO linemen, and from what I heard the Frosh and JV lines were Very good....

The Biggest concern I have heard is the Defense, Still don’t have that D1 type of Sideline to Sideline LB that DLS has been known for and their D Line did not play well at all this year.... Secondary was constantly torched in the couple games I saw on NHFS... Truthfully though, the quality of those broadcasts was so terrible I never made it through a full game....

I think if they play Serra they are in real trouble and Folsom Certainly has the Talent to beat them this year and next.... You just never know with The Spartans though, with a full offseason this year and things back to normal they should play much better....

Other then the FR QB and Zeek Berry, I am not aware of any other D1 potential kids yet but I don’t know all the Linemen and players.... I obviously didn’t get to go to any games this year so the only info I have is from my buddies who I recently played golf with who have kids on JV and the Frosh teams respectively.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Same thing for DLS. I know SJB and MD are now in the class of IMG, STA, Don Bosco in their hayday (which wasn't the case, MD and SJB weren't as talented then) but DLS has managed to keep the games between them a little and little closer.

1 minute ago, jserralions said:

Same thing for DLS. I know SJB and MD are now in the class of IMG, STA, Don Bosco in their hayday (which wasn't the case, MD and SJB weren't as talented then) but DLS has managed to keep the games between them a little and little closer.

How is it the Same Thing?..... DLS plays on a Open Division and National Level so how does DLS Play a “No Lose” game like Folsom Does?....

DLS puts their Reputation on the Line Nationally and takes a hit in the Rankings when they lose.... They have to Beat MD or SJB for a State Title there is no D1-AA Consolation Bowl for them.... 

Go Back to your Moms Basement and RE-Group and come with something better then that....🤣