Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shelton Felton was/is a pretty good high school coach.  Not exactly sure what happened or did not happen at Tennessee...but his days at Colquitt and Crisp were successful. When Valdosta completes

Good chance he will be given a show cause by the NCAA.   Rush was fired for recruiting players and asking for funny money etc. Felton was fired over NCAA violations that are thought to be le

Here is where he went and graduated with honors from  https://www.theclownschool.com

Posted Images

Shelton Felton was/is a pretty good high school coach.  Not exactly sure what happened or did not happen at Tennessee...but his days at Colquitt and Crisp were successful.

When Valdosta completes their INTERNATIONAL search...he could be the last coach standing...BUT...I don't know if I'd bet the Old Inty on it.  That's just my opine....

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please educate me on Shelton Felton. 

Is he truly an interim HC, or might he be hired full-time in the end? Thx. 

Great coach. Took the fall at Tennessee should do great at valdosta. Will have the support from former players and current coaches. They have other options they will also look at for a long term coach including the ad and a former player. A dark horse would be current warner robbins hc.

Hiring a good strength coach should be their #1 focus after hc. Either way the wildcats will be ready to roll.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good chance he will be given a show cause by the NCAA.  

Rush was fired for recruiting players and asking for funny money etc.

Felton was fired over NCAA violations that are thought to be level 1.  Hard to think a high school would hire a guy with a show cause. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Great coach. Took the fall at Tennessee should do great at valdosta. Will have the support from former players and current coaches. They have other options they will also look at for a long term coach including the ad and a former player. A dark horse would be current warner robbins hc.

Hiring a good strength coach should be their #1 focus after hc. Either way the wildcats will be ready to roll.

In most NCAA investigations somebody always takes the fall outside of the head coach. 

Ole Miss almost pulled it off blaming everyone but Hugh Freeze. Until Freeze got caught with hookers he was safe. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Great coach. Took the fall at Tennessee should do great at valdosta. Will have the support from former players and current coaches. They have other options they will also look at for a long term coach including the ad and a former player. A dark horse would be current warner robbins hc.

Hiring a good strength coach should be their #1 focus after hc. Either way the wildcats will be ready to roll.

1. It's Warner Robins. Put some respek on my city's name. 

2. Leave Coach Westbrook alone! WR is loaded, so it wouldn't make sense for him to go elsewhere where they're not set up to win. He's fine right here in the International City. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please educate me on Shelton Felton. 

Is he truly an interim HC, or might he be hired full-time in the end? Thx. 

Joe, please don't go spamming his email with OOS opportunities the same way you did with Clack....lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Valdosta's National Ranking's the Past Decade:

Maybe I will apply for the job!

2020: #149

2019: #307

2018: #715

2017: #981

2016: #58

2015: #791

2014: #479

2013: #670

2012: #755

2011: #849

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RedZone said:

Valdosta's National Ranking's the Past Decade:

Maybe I will apply for the job!

2020: #149

2019: #307

2018: #715

2017: #981

2016: #58

2015: #791

2014: #479

2013: #670

2012: #755

2011: #849

 

Money good?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In most NCAA investigations somebody always takes the fall outside of the head coach. 

Ole Miss almost pulled it off blaming everyone but Hugh Freeze. Until Freeze got caught with hookers he was safe. 

Yup and im sure they paid him a good amount to do so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Has a more irrelevant program ever had as many threads started about them?

Maybe Columbia?

As long as they are the winningest program they will always be relevant. As for you not liking that fact its on you. Literally every team is chasing them in wins.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

As long as they are the winningest program they will always be relevant. As for you not liking that fact its on you. Literally every team is chasing them in wins.

They've won one state championship in the last 22 years.

And the only programs that care about total wins are ones as old as dirt and ones that don't win championships any more.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

 Literally every team is chasing them in wins.

That's not true...no one even cares.

Valdosta could wins 3-4 games a year and never be caught. Maybe in 3013....

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. It's Warner Robins. Put some respek on my city's name. 

2. Leave Coach Westbrook alone! WR is loaded, so it wouldn't make sense for him to go elsewhere where they're not set up to win. He's fine right here in the International City. 

Asking for respect from lowndesloser96 is an impossible task 

 

That clown thinks he knows everything but he knows nothing

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That columbia crap is solely on 1 kid that post about them to try to make himself feel important.

And yet you have made more Columbia related threads in the past 12 months than I have 

 

Do you ever get tired of lying or is it that natural for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

True.

Kinda like you have to interject yourself into other people's threads to get yourself noticed because you can't contribute anything in a thread started by you right?

 

It's amazing how many people on here are stupid enough to listen to your garbage and buy what your saying wacky stanley

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They've won one state championship in the last 22 years.

And the only programs that care about total wins are ones as old as dirt and ones that don't win championships any more.

Like Michigan is under Harbaugh.

 

You just set yourself up for that knockout punch. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...