Interim HC for Valdosta

GardenStateBaller

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Columbiafan tell him to take your name out of his mouth 

What's funny is morons like lowndesloser96 and wacky Stanley seem to make all these comments about me pushing Columbia down people's throats and yet lowndesloser96 has made more threads this past season about Columbia and made more mentions about Columbia than me 

Yet I'm the one interjecting Columbia into conversations, laughable

As for Los he continues to lie constantly but he's too much a coward to face anyone head on, he thinks he can scare me off this board but I'm not afraid of his 100 pound frame who looks like he hasn't lifted a weight in his life

I could sit on that fucker and do more damage than he could throwing a punch, he's one of those losers who run from a fight than try and stab you with a shank when your back is turned because it's the only chance he ever would have in a fight, a sneak attack 

It's almost pathetic how much Los clearly wants to be respected but is sadly only compensated by the posters dumb enough to believe his bullshit

Los is just afraid of me because I know his identity and could have him looking over his shoulder every day without knowing if one day I could be a row behind him at a football game waiting to shove my foot up his ass before I have his head sticking through a fence making him look like a red leaking dildo which is probably something he should be familiar with as it's the closest action that weasel will ever get in his miserable life

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

please don't go spamming his email with OOS opportunities the same way you did with Clack....lol. 

Milton is now one of the most high-profile teams in GA thanks to PGL. The Eagles recent trip to CA was historic. Both the LCA game on 9/2 and the SJP game on 9/12 will increase their national exposure even more. The best is yet to come for the Eagles! 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please educate me on Shelton Felton. 

Is he truly an interim HC, or might he be hired full-time in the end? Thx. 

He is a Propst disciple! And I would assume that he will be on a trial basis, to see if there is any proof in the pudding! There will no doubt be a tad of pressure to have him do well! If made permanent, he would be the first African American HC in Valdosta Wildcat history! 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Great coach. Took the fall at Tennessee should do great at valdosta. Will have the support from former players and current coaches. They have other options they will also look at for a long term coach including the ad and a former player. A dark horse would be current warner robbins hc.

Hiring a good strength coach should be their #1 focus after hc. Either way the wildcats will be ready to roll.

You’re so full of shit. He took the fall because he was guilty and complicit.

Let me explain what “taking the fall” means. It’s when somebody gets the brunt of the blame placed upon them and is punished, while those around them get off free. Being that the AD, the HC and other assistants were whacked, your hero didn’t take the fall for anybody.

Its getting more painful by the day having to explain the most basic shit to you. Didn’t you say you played football in college and were a college grad? Where was this!? Clown school? 

#elite229cheatersvilleclown

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Let me explain what “taking the fall” means. It’s when somebody gets the brunt of the blame placed upon them and is punished, while those around them get off free. Being that the AD, the HC and other assistants were whacked, your hero didn’t take the fall for anybody.

Its getting more painful by the day having to explain the most basic shit to you. Didn’t you say you played football in college and were a college grad? Where was this!? Clown school? 

Here is where he went and graduated with honors from 

https://www.theclownschool.com

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

If you really believe lowndesloser96 was good enough to play college football I have some ocean front property in Arizona I would be open to selling to you above market value

On 4/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, Columbiafan said:

Los is just afraid of me because I know his identity and could have him looking over his shoulder every day without knowing if one day I could be a row behind him at a football game waiting to shove my foot up his ass before I have his head sticking through a fence making him look like a red leaking dildo which is probably something he should be familiar with as it's the closest action that weasel will ever get in his miserable life

And WHAT EXACTLY, is that cerebral institution of higher larning that you attend?