President Biden's Joint Address to Congress....Tonight!

RedZone

I think we can all agree that the country is moving in the right direction with President Biden.....just a much different feeling these days. 

I don't think Biden mentioned the stock market once last night. That was refreshing. It takes care of itself anyways.

He did talk about everyday real stuff that affects millions and millions of people though.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think we can all agree that the country is moving in the right direction with President Biden.....just a much different feeling these days. 

I don't think Biden mentioned the stock market once last night. That was refreshing. It takes care of itself anyways.

He did talk about everyday real stuff that affects millions and millions of people though.

Lol 😂 within last 3 months ,  building material tripled , what cost a builder to construct a 
$200,000 home now costs $600,000 to build, way to go Joe

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 within last 3 months ,  building material tripled , what cost a builder to construct a 

It's pretty painful watching people like you and nolescab813 pretend to be adults on here.

• Haha 1

Biden is such a uniter that he gives people credit for things that they didn't even do.

We kept our commitment, Democrats and Republicans, of sending $1,400 rescue checks to 85 percent of American households. We’ve already sent more than 160 million checks out the door. It’s making a difference. You all know it when you go home. For many people, it’s making all the difference in the world.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What really chaps the asses of the lunatic fringe is how good Biden has been in his first 100 days and how boring and competent his Administration is.

Tough road ahead for the loons.

It is so boring dude u got no idea, no more Weekly Donald Pump weekly stock parabolic news conference, I swear every week The Don would mention a stock and the stock would go to the moon 🌙 I miss those days

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Biden is such a uniter that he gives people credit for things that they didn't even do.

We kept our commitment, Democrats and Republicans, of sending $1,400 rescue checks to 85 percent of American households. We’ve already sent more than 160 million checks out the door. It’s making a difference. You all know it when you go home. For many people, it’s making all the difference in the world.

That’s absolute dog shit, 85% lmao 😂 , I gues @BUFORDGAWOLVESis  in the top %15 wealthiest in the country  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It is so boring dude u got no idea, no more Weekly Donald Pump weekly stock parabolic news conference, I swear every week The Don would mention a stock and the stock would go to the moon 🌙 I miss those days

The stock market has gone up 10% since January 20th.

I'm sure you miss the random pimping of single stocks but that's called a bubble. Dogecoin isn't even a real thing but it shoots up every time Elon Musk tweets about it.

That's not real. That's hysteria.

Which is probably why you loved Trump. You're hysterical.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The stock market has gone up 10% since January 20th.

I'm sure you miss the random pimping of single stocks but that's called a bubble. Dogecoin isn't even a real thing but it shoots up every time Elon Musk tweets about it.

That's not real. That's hysteria.

Which is probably why you loved Trump. You're hysterical.

Lmao Doge too the moon 🌙, you can’t say it’s not real when I can sell and buy like a stock, literally a money making machine 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can't believe I missed this stupid post.

The price of lumber and other building materials is up 180%. Here’s why

The price of lumber and other building materials has nearly tripled in the last year, up 180%, according to the National Association of Home Builders.

It's tripled in 12 months not 3 months, dipshit.

I wonder what could be the cause?

🤔

Skyrocketing steel, lumber costs threaten to slow construction jobs

The reasons why range from factories that pulled back production when demand dropped in early 2020 still not running at capacity, lingering supply chain hiccups that have caused ships to stack up outside of ports, tariffs on lumber and even last summer’s wildfires in the West. Mostly, though, all the spikes can be traced back to a central theme.

“The short answer is the pandemic,” said Associated General Contractors of America Chief Economist Ken Simonson, who closely tracks construction costs on a weekly basis in his Data Digest newsletter. “The supply chain is still being affected in a number of ways."

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Can't believe I missed this stupid post.

The price of lumber and other building materials is up 180%. Here’s why

The price of lumber and other building materials has nearly tripled in the last year, up 180%, according to the National Association of Home Builders.

It's tripled in 12 months not 3 months, dipshit.

I wonder what could be the cause?

🤔

Skyrocketing steel, lumber costs threaten to slow construction jobs

The reasons why range from factories that pulled back production when demand dropped in early 2020 still not running at capacity, lingering supply chain hiccups that have caused ships to stack up outside of ports, tariffs on lumber and even last summer’s wildfires in the West. Mostly, though, all the spikes can be traced back to a central theme.

“The short answer is the pandemic,” said Associated General Contractors of America Chief Economist Ken Simonson, who closely tracks construction costs on a weekly basis in his Data Digest newsletter. “The supply chain is still being affected in a number of ways."

You got more patience than me with these idiots....I'll give you that.

I'd rather teach a dog to roll over......time better spent.

All lies. The 100 days were filled with dismantling this country piece by piece. The border crisis is probably the worst thing in 50 years. The only word you can call it is treason 

he funds global abortions, and promotes anti American propaganda to indoctrinate the youth to hate the country

He appeases our 2 biggest enemies China and Iran. He’s a job killer and joined the China controlled WHO. More treachery 

Calling this any less than a catastrophe is far left hyper partisanship 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s a job killer

Strong U.S. Job Growth in March Fuels Optimism on Recovery

The American job market roared back to life in March — and with vaccinations accelerating, businesses reopening and federal aid flowing, the rebound should only get stronger from here.

U.S. employers added 916,000 jobs last month, twice as many as in February and the most since August, the Labor Department said Friday. The unemployment rate fell to 6 percent, its lowest level since the coronavirus pandemic began, and nearly 350,000 people rejoined the labor force.

😄

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Strong U.S. Job Growth in March Fuels Optimism on Recovery

The American job market roared back to life in March — and with vaccinations accelerating, businesses reopening and federal aid flowing, the rebound should only get stronger from here.

U.S. employers added 916,000 jobs last month, twice as many as in February and the most since August, the Labor Department said Friday. The unemployment rate fell to 6 percent, its lowest level since the coronavirus pandemic began, and nearly 350,000 people rejoined the labor force.

😄

Biden is trying to take credit for blue state governors lifting the lockdowns crushing lives and economies just to make Trump look bad. They opened back up even when the COVID numbers were worse or around the same proving they locked down for political reasons. 

that’s reminds me. He created extra bailout money for blue states who killed jobs by prioritizing money for states with the biggest unemployment due to the pandemic. That was a con to bail out blue state incompetence. 

he’s a crook dismantling this country where Antifa is more of a symbol than the American flag 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Blue state governors - Kills tens of thousands of jobs mostly small businesses because of a propaganda from the Chinese controlled WHO. 

Trump is out of office. We can pretend to open back up because everything is better. 

With lockdowns lifted people are ALLOWED to have their freedoms back and get back to work. So they rush back to work to get their life back to normal 

Biden - “look at the unemployment rate drop under my watch” 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Biden is trying to take credit for blue state governors lifting the lockdowns crushing lives and economies just to make Trump look bad. 

Nothing that I linked is about Biden taking credit for anything.

You said he was a job killer. There have been 1.3 million jobs creeated in the last 3 months.

Seems to completely refute what you said.

🤷‍♂️

Think about that. Blue state governors locked down their economies killing small businesses and skyrocketing the unemployment rate. And it all based on debunked lies. 

Then when Trump is no longer in office they lift the lockdowns based on no evidence that is consistent with their original reasons for the lockdowns in the first place. The only thing different was Trump wasn’t in charge 

Biden comes along and they open everything back up and the unemployment numbers fall hard and fast. And this piece of shit actually takes credit! You can’t make this stuff up!!

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think about that. Blue state governors locked down their economies killing small businesses and skyrocketing the unemployment rate. And it all based on debunked lies. 

The moment that Nolebull813 provides objective evidence for this claim, or any evidence for that matter, is the moment that.....who am I kidding? That moment wil never come.