Draft Day

HurricaneNick

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

23854079-9E0C-47FB-9141-7E0D37754780.jpeg

Amen

I'm down for the first 4... 

But #5... no... I'll take a nice bowl of Warm Mac and Cheese instead.

But in all seriousness...  

The 49ers need to go for Lawrence or Fields.... 

And if I'm Lawrence and the Jets even look my way I'm leaving the building and going back to Clemson... 

Write it off as a bad dream... 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

49ers either going QB or they can go DE in first round like they always do

They didn’t trade up to draft a DE. But with Ford likely gone and Armstead going back inside to DT which is his natural position, they may draft another DE. Plus gotta see how Bosa recovers, he had a bad tear.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I keep forgetting you're a 49er... you're Santa Clara not Santa Barbara 

He lives where if ur a San Fran giants fan ️, then he’s gonna be a 49ers fan, 

it’s like jersey, if your a yankes fan, then ur a Ny giants fan and if ur a Mets  ️  Fan then ur a jets and dolphins fan, 

And if you got anger issues , work as security guard , drive a pickup and are a coke head then ur a Dallas fan

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

None taken

it was 80 and sunny the last 2 days and now 50 with 2+ inches of rain

kind of par for the course in Cleveland 😂

Lol must be east coast thing, was like 83 degrees  2 nights ago then all of sudden woke up and it’s 45 degrees and I’m making coffee then all of sudden it was fuckin hailing, and I never seen hail , shit was the size of a penny, destroying my car,  I run out half naked to tarp my car from be pelted and god damn that hail hurts when it’s flying down on me

44 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol must be east coast thing, was like 83 degrees  2 nights ago then all of sudden woke up and it’s 45 degrees and I’m making coffee then all of sudden it was fuckin hailing, and I never seen hail , shit was the size of a penny, destroying my car,  I run out half naked to tarp my car from be pelted and god damn that hail hurts when it’s flying down on me

#CANT #RELATE

AC746914-1D15-4445-8939-998687621DE7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nah you just clueless.... down south Dodging hail is a tradition.... you tough it out dodge it or get a concussion... 

Penny hail is rare too shit in Georgia it's guaranteed to be quarter size atleast... or Golf ball sized... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Now that being said... its below 70 degrees in late April and early May is an indicator that Hurricane Season is about to make us bite the pillow economically and physically