Jump to content

This is for all you Californians who suffer from delusions of grandeur!


Recommended Posts

Imagine your surprise, when you discover that there is actually life beyond the Las Vegas casinos! I know how you lads like to pump up the super star recruits from Mater Dei! So, let me be the first persona from the backwoods of Georgia, to compliment your all world wide out, Amon-Ra St. Brown, on being the #112 pick in the NFL Draft! Is that fourth or fifth round, I lose interest after round ONE! Was it not the fightin butterfly fans who once said! Ain't NOBODY can cover Amon-Ra, when MD was hanging fifty, sixty, seventy on their unsuspecting prey! ANYWHO, I just thought I'd give a shout out, and issue a friend request to Mr. Brown, to have him come visit the four Georgia lads, who were selected in the rarified air of Round ONE! Not least of which, was the #27 pick, in the persona of Tift Co. Blue Devil, Rashod Bateman! WELL sir, the Colquitt Co. public school Packers may not have been able to stop Amon-Ra, BUT! They pretty much shut down Mr. Bateman his senior season at Tift! His team did win by three points with no time left on the clock, but he wasn't the reason!

And jist fer shits and giggles as well! Colquitt shut down Tyreek Hill, for his entire high school career, when he played for the Coffee High public school Trojans! Who was it who said, "we'll leave the light on for you!" And "DELTA is ready when YOU are!" I'm sure the Packers could arrange to send Mater Dei directions to the HOG PEN!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HA!!!.... Yes an Affidavit signed by a Bunch of Cheaters who got Caught Cheating Totally Clears it up for Me!...🤣🤣🤣

Well that cleared it all up, my bad.

MD Had Miller Moss, MD was not an option for Jake Garcia, he was playing for La Habra who does not compete in So Cal D1.... The Funniest thing about Jake Garcia is he has played for So Cal’s most

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Imagine your surprise, when you discover that there is actually life beyond the Las Vegas casinos! I know how you lads like to pump up the super star recruits from Mater Dei! So, let me be the first persona from the backwoods of Georgia, to compliment your all world wide out, Amon-Ra St. Brown, on being the #112 pick in the NFL Draft! Is that fourth or fifth round, I lose interest after round ONE! Was it not the fightin butterfly fans who once said! Ain't NOBODY can cover Amon-Ra, when MD was hanging fifty, sixty, seventy on their unsuspecting prey! ANYWHO, I just thought I'd give a shout out, and issue a friend request to Mr. Brown, to have him come visit the four Georgia lads, who were selected in the rarified air of Round ONE! Not least of which, was the #27 pick, in the persona of Tift Co. Blue Devil, Rashod Bateman! WELL sir, the Colquitt Co. public school Packers may not have been able to stop Amon-Ra, BUT! They pretty much shut down Mr. Bateman his senior season at Tift! His team did win by three points with no time left on the clock, but he wasn't the reason!

And jist fer shits and giggles as well! Colquitt shut down Tyreek Hill, for his entire high school career, when he played for the Coffee High public school Trojans! Who was it who said, "we'll leave the light on for you!" And "DELTA is ready when YOU are!" I'm sure the Packers could arrange to send Mater Dei directions to the HOG PEN!

I guess if you throw a little funny money at it you can accomplish anything.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I guess if you throw a little funny money at it you can accomplish anything.

This fool is delusional. Literally flew out to CaLi , orchestrated a fake divorce then bought a house for said transfer

 

 

damn Soth Ga teams as dirty as they come with that funny    Money 

 

 

“use funds to pay housing costs for two quarterback transfers, one of which was Jake Garcia, who later signed with Miami after playing at Grayson High (Loganville, Georgia).”

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This fool is delusional. Literally flew out to CaLi , orchestrated a fake divorce then bought a house for said transfer

 

 

damn Soth Ga teams as dirty as they come with that funny    Money 

 

 

“use funds to pay housing costs for two quarterback transfers, one of which was Jake Garcia, who later signed with Miami after playing at Grayson High (Loganville, Georgia).”

Georgia High School Association reveals the five players ruled ineligible for next season signed affidavits stating they were not recruited or influenced to transfer to Valdosta.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Georgia High School Association reveals the five players ruled ineligible for next season signed affidavits stating they were not recruited or influenced to transfer to Valdosta.

Well that cleared it all up, my bad.

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love these little out of context clippings that dumb dumb likes to post. 

Of course they all signed affidavits to that affect. They were trying to lie their way back into eligibility. The GHSA saw these affidavits, and heard actual "testimony" from some of the parents. They still went with ruling the athletes ineligible. 

One parent said something to the affect of their transfer was academically based. Both schools have virtually the same scores academically. It's kind of difficult to believe stories like that... Especially in light of the tapes of the head coach and the td club director's deposition under oath. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Well that cleared it all up, my bad.

HA!!!.... Yes an Affidavit signed by a Bunch of Cheaters who got Caught Cheating Totally Clears it up for Me!...🤣🤣🤣

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!.... Yes an Affidavit signed by a Bunch of Cheaters who got Caught Cheating Totally Clears it up for Me!...🤣🤣🤣

Lmao 😂 case closed , I’ve heard enough evidence 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Well that cleared it all up, my bad.

No problem plenty on here always posting false information. Its the way of the boards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

No problem plenty on here always posting false information. Its the way of the boards.

Soo why continue the trend, why not be the one that actually posts true and useful information 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Georgia High School Association reveals the five players ruled ineligible for next season signed affidavits stating they were not recruited or influenced to transfer to Valdosta.

What the fuck were they supposed to say? Your dumb ass believes them, no doubt. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All you can do is laugh at him, u can’t take this fool 🤡 serious

With #elite229cheatersville it’s a different situation. He has this weird incestual love for his rival school because he knows lowends is just as dirty as valdosta. 
 

I’ve seen back and forths on the vent when they get to gettin’ and everybody starts to say how valdosta has always cheated with baze and hyder. Recruiting. Overage kids. Grade fixing. You name it. 
 

Now I ain’t mad at em. I just refuse to bury my head in the sand and act like these guys have done shit the right way all these years when everybody knows otherwise. 
 

Same with rush. He cheated on his wife and kids. Then hooville. Then cc. Then valdosta. Again, ain’t mad him. Just get tired of “he never cheated when he was with us” garbage people put out. Just own it. 
 

It’s not personal or has no ill will against them as people that their guys are cheats. It is what it is. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I guess if you throw a little funny money at it you can accomplish anything.

You mean, like when Mater Dei lost the #1 QB in California, when he opted to forgo his senor season for USC Western Shore! And DIN, presto change o, they acquire the NEXT best QB in California, to fill that pesky void!😂

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I guess if you throw a little funny money at it you can accomplish anything.

Speaking of funny money! Since Bufordish finds this so funny, have him expound upon the perks of attending his alma mater.(assuming he gradiated) Other than having virtually no geographic restrictions, a la California! They have carte blanche to acquire future personnel from ANNNNNYWHERE they so desire! And more money than GOD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2021 at 10:44 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This fool is delusional. Literally flew out to CaLi , orchestrated a fake divorce then bought a house for said transfer

 

 

damn Soth Ga teams as dirty as they come with that funny    Money 

 

 

“use funds to pay housing costs for two quarterback transfers, one of which was Jake Garcia, who later signed with Miami after playing at Grayson High (Loganville, Georgia).”

OK WISEASS, name more than two out of the 500 schools in Georgia, where this occurred? And BOTH of THOSE coaches were at VALDOSTA, where the Fifth Year Senior was invented by Wright Bazemore!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Georgia High School Association reveals the five players ruled ineligible for next season signed affidavits stating they were not recruited or influenced to transfer to Valdosta.

Then, WHY has Russ Probst been issued a pink slip? If ethics were an indicator of wrongdoing, every coach in the nation except Justin Rogers, would be shown the door!🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

You mean, like when Mater Dei lost the #1 QB in California, when he opted to forgo his senor season for USC Western Shore! And DIN, presto change o, they acquire the NEXT best QB in California, to fill that pesky void!😂

Yes they did, how they did it is up for debate. What I do know is Rollo didn’t confess to having a slush fund to pay for there recruits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norcalnut said:

Yes they did, how they did it is up for debate. What I do know is Rollo didn’t confess to having a slush fund to pay for there recruits.

We only know THAT because Valdosta had a TROJAN HORSE, no pun intended, in their midst!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

OK WISEASS, name more than two out of the 500 schools in Georgia, where this occurred? And BOTH 0f THOS coaches were at VALDOSTA, where the Fifth Year Senior was invented by Wright Bazemore!

Lee county Grayson colquitt Marietta Valdookie, Lowndes Buford Warner Robbins catersville, Milton John’s creek, Walton park view 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I love these little out of context clippings that dumb dumb likes to post. 

Of course they all signed affidavits to that affect. They were trying to lie their way back into eligibility. The GHSA saw these affidavits, and heard actual "testimony" from some of the parents. They still went with ruling the athletes ineligible. 

One parent said something to the affect of their transfer was academically based. Both schools have virtually the same scores academically. It's kind of difficult to believe stories like that... Especially in light of the tapes of the head coach and the td club director's deposition under oath. 

Ain't false statements under oath, a NO NO?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...