This is for all you Californians who suffer from delusions of grandeur!

Old Rabid One

39 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

You mean, like when Mater Dei lost the #1 QB in California, when he opted to forgo his senor season for USC Western Shore! And DIN, presto change o, they acquire the NEXT best QB in California, to fill that pesky void!😂

MD Had Miller Moss, MD was not an option for Jake Garcia, he was playing for La Habra who does not compete in So Cal D1....

The Funniest thing about Jake Garcia is he has played for So Cal’s most Corrupt Coach Manny Douglas and Now GA’ s Most Corrupt Coach Rush Propst!!!....🤣

So I guess we should say Thank you for removing this kid and his Corrupt parents from Cali!!.... 🤣🤣

I mean my Goodness.... This family chose to play for Manny Douglas who was fired from 2 schools for all kinds of nonsense and is now under Federal Investigation.... Then they follow Probst ,apparently GA’ and Alabama’s Most Corrupt Coach, to GA actually buying into the “Fake Divorce” nonsense when the kid already had committed to SC.... 

What parent with a sane mind would buy into the whole Fake Divorce thing when your kid already has multiple college offers?.... Apparently one that is welcomed with open arms to GA and a State Champion!!....🤣🤣🤣

CA is just fine without Jake Garcia, you guys in GA can have him....🍻

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

With #elite229cheatersville it’s a different situation. He has this weird incestual live for his rival school because he knows lowends is just as dirty as valdosta. 

I’ve seen back and forths on the vent when they get to gettin’ and everybody starts to say how valdosta has always cheated with baze and hyder. Recruiting. Overage kids. Grade fixing. You name it. 

Now I ain’t mad at em. I just refuse to bury my head in the sand and act like these guys have done shit the right way all these years when everybody knows otherwise. 

Same with rush. He cheated on his wife and kids. Then hooville. Then cc. Then valdosta. Again, ain’t mad him. Just get tired of “he never cheated when he was with us” garbage people put out. Just own it. 

It’s not personal or has no ill will against them as people that their guys are cheats. It is what it is. 

Why do you think that they have a W/L advantage over Moultrie/Colquitt? When I was in high school, we had three schools in the county, while Valdosta had one, and a lil country school of fifty of so, called LOWNDES COUNTY! Yet Valdosta won the state championship in AA, while Moultrie was in AAA, and whupped that ass 19-6 in the interim! PLUS their fifth year senior and rent a Cat program, where the lads allegedly received salaries for odd jobs, but were said to have attended practice instead!

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

MD Had Miller Moss, MD was not an option for Jake Garcia, he was playing for La Habra who does not compete in So Cal D1....

The Funniest thing about Jake Garcia is he has played for So Cal’s most Corrupt Coach Manny Douglas and Now GA’ s Most Corrupt Coach Rush Propst!!!....🤣

So I guess we should say Thank you for removing this kid and his Corrupt parents from Cali!!.... 🤣🤣

I mean my Goodness.... This family chose to play for Manny Douglas who was fired from 2 schools for all kinds of nonsense and is now under Federal Investigation.... Then they follow Probst ,apparently GA’ and Alabama’s Most Corrupt Coach, to GA actually buying into the “Fake Divorce” nonsense when the kid already had committed to SC.... 

What parent with a sane mind would buy into the whole Fake Divorce thing when your kid already has multiple college offers?.... Apparently one that is welcomed with open arms to GA and a State Champion!!....🤣🤣🤣

CA is just fine without Jake Garcia, you guys in GA can have him....🍻

Lets see who gets to the national playoff more quickly, Garcia or the PAC TWELVE? The Garcia's were very upfront with their "fake divorce" as you say, which lead to the issues at Valdosta! I guess, due to their previous dealings with the Left Coast mindset, they thought that that was OKEEDOKEE!

54 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

But But But now we know don’t we.

All I know is THIS! I would NOT want to be 'NUB' Nelson, and still reside in Valdosta!😵 The potential for Valdosta losing TWELVE wins in the record books, with the hillbillies in ole Kentucky, bearing down on that national W/L record, don't paint a purdy picture!

18 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Lets see who gets to the national playoff more quickly, Garcia or the PAC TWELVE? The Garcia's were very upfront with their "fake divorce" as you say, which lead to the issues at Valdosta! I guess, due to their previous dealings with the Left Coast mindset, they thought that that was OKEEDOKEE!

Damn Pilgrims 😩

55 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Wasn't this similar to when Ricky White decided at the eleventh hour, to transfer to MayRetter?

How so? I don’t recall Coach Morgan flapping his yaps telling everybody he was and is a cheater and always has been. 

Perhaps you ought to check with your Colquitt folks about the legality of your heroes doings with cc kids. 

You’ve quite the conundrum. You have your school loyalty and your “man” loyalty and you can’t be loyal to both In this case. 

33 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Why do you think that they have a W/L advantage over Moultrie/Colquitt? When I was in high school, we had three schools in the county, while Valdosta had one, and a lil country school of fifty of so, called LOWNDES COUNTY! Yet Valdosta won the state championship in AA, while Moultrie was in AAA, and whupped that ass 19-6 in the interim! PLUS their fifth year senior and rent a Cat program, where the lads allegedly received salaries for odd jobs, but were said to have attended practice instead!

So you too are saying they have always been cheaters?!? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

How so? I don’t recall Coach Morgan flapping his yaps telling everybody he was and is a cheater and always has been. 

Perhaps you ought to check with your Colquitt folks about the legality of your heroes doings with cc kids. 

You’ve quite the conundrum. You have your school loyalty and your “man” loyalty and you can’t be loyal to both In this case. 

All I know is THIS! IF he enticed children to stray from the straight and narrow, as you imply! He certainly WASN'T very good at it! As he received but a dozen transfers in his elevens seasons, and only TWO were THREE stars! And one of those played RB instead of his previous position of DB!

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

WELL, it'll be a race to see who bails on ole Russ quicker, me or Miss Stefnie! I think a buncha folks supported him, against the bullshit allegations of administering drugs to players! ADVIL, are you SHITTIN MEEEE???????????????????????????????????🤣 But those new allegations just can't be dismissed! And it's sad for not only Moultrie and Valdosta, but ALL of Georgia! Because he was capable of REALLY putting Georgia on your mind, nationally! 

49 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

All I know is THIS! I would NOT want to be 'NUB' Nelson, and still reside in Valdosta!😵 The potential for Valdosta losing TWELVE wins in the record books, with the hillbillies in ole Kentucky, bearing down on that national W/L record, don't paint a purdy picture!

He might have to learn to pick up shit with his feet when there done. They don’t take kindly to people telling the truth out there.

31 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

WELL, it'll be a race to see who bails on ole Russ quicker, me or Miss Stefnie! I think a buncha folks supported him, against the bullshit allegations of administering drugs to players! ADVIL, are you SHITTIN MEEEE???????????????????????????????????🤣 But those new allegations just can't be dismissed! And it's sad for not only Moultrie and Valdosta, but ALL of Georgia! Because he was capable of REALLY putting Georgia on your mind, nationally! 

Well I’ll say this.......anybody who feigns surprise here is dumber than a box of rocks! He is who he always has been. Anybody who thinks “not at our school” is blinded by pride. 

Again, it isn’t personal and not a knock at the people whose schools he represented. If you can’t see it now, again, you’re sadly blinded by pride.

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

The Only way Jake Garcia Gets to a National playoff is if he Transfers to Alabama, Clemson or GA and Holds the Clipboard for Fellow Cali QB’s BY, DJ or JT....🤣

There is a reason why that Kid played for 5 different High Schools Just like his parents getting a Fake Divorce....  The Fact they were up front about it is even more embarrassing then the fact they actually did it.....🤣🤣

Enjoy JG Miami, he is nothing more then a Poor Man’s Tate Martell.... The good news is he will only be around for a year or so....🤣🤣🤣🍻

• Like 4

14 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The Only way Jake Garcia Gets to a National playoff is if he Transfers to Alabama, Clemson or GA and Holds the Clipboard for Fellow Cali QB’s BY, DJ or JT....🤣

There is a reason why that Kid played for 5 different High Schools Just like his parents getting a Fake Divorce....  The Fact they were up front about it is even more embarrassing then the fact they actually did it.....🤣🤣

Enjoy JG Miami, he is nothing more then a Poor Man’s Tate Martell.... The good news is he will only be around for a year or so....🤣🤣🤣🍻

When was the last time a relevant qb came from Miami?

• Haha 1