57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Florida finished with 31 when you take away the 6 IMG guys. 

So one of the IMG guys was from Fl.  Didnt feel like checking lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 954gator said:

So one of the IMG guys was from Fl.  Didnt feel like checking lol. 

Nolebull just sandbagging because he's a Benedicte Arnold and is trying to sell us out for some cheap peaches

American Heritage with 6 by themselves is crazy.

Lots of talent making it to the NFL from Broward this year, that didn’t stay home and go to FL schools.

From American Heritage:

Surtain II - Alabama 
Campbell - Georgia

Herbert - Kansas/Va. Tech 

Schwartz - Auburn

Slaton - Florida

Wilson - Florida

Rashad Weaver - Pitt (Cooper City) 

Shemar Jean-Charles - App. State (Miramar)

Elijah Moore - Ole Miss (STA)

Josh Palmer - Tennessee (STA)

Aaron Robinson - UCF (Deerfield Beach)

11 kids from Broward and 8 went to college outside Florida. That’s a pretty big ratio when you consider UM/FSU/UF/FAU/FIU/USF/UCF all send guys to the NFL with some to a lot of regularity.

• Thanks 1

NOLEBULL you can thumb down all you want but the fact is that you keep inaccurately trying to take all the IMG kids off the count completely discounting that one of the kids was a FL kid from the start 

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

California looks a little sad with only 19 players drafted...

You would figure the famed Trinity League would pump out 10-15 by themselves.

Florida has like 1/3rd the population of California and had nearly double the players California had even when removing 5 OOS players from IMG

45 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

NOLEBULL you can thumb down all you want but the fact is that you keep inaccurately trying to take all the IMG kids off the count completely discounting that one of the kids was a FL kid from the start 

No the hell I didn’t. Quote me where I said that. I probably posted it 5 times that one of them was from Florida 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Wasn't AHP expected to have 7 total? Who didn't get drafted that was expected to?

Nick Eubanks, played TE at Michigan.

He signed with the Cowboys after the draft.

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No the hell I didn’t. Quote me where I said that. I probably posted it 5 times that one of them was from Florida 

If we want to get technical let's see how many others also were non native instead of just applying the bullshit logic to FL alone

When it's Florida people disregard the per capita argument despite Texas and California being considered top 3 football states and Florida being ahead of them despite the fact Florida is much smaller than both 

Yet per capita is used to make GA seem great? Bullshit!

If it was just population then why the hell isn't Texas and California dominating Florida?

Georgia isn't fucking Texas in resources yet Texas is barely ahead of Florida so as much as you want to make the peach state sound on par with Florida they aren't! 

If the damn conservatives would stop screwing over public schools in the sunshine state than Florida would easily torch the peacher state 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If it was just population then why the hell isn't Texas and California dominating Florida?

Georgia isn't fucking Texas in resources yet Texas is barely ahead of Florida so as much as you want to make the peach state sound on par with Florida they aren't! 

If the damn conservatives would stop screwing over public schools in the sunshine state than Florida would easily torch the peacher state 

Geez @Columbiafanrelax man. Does anyone even really care? No 😂? Deep breath it’s all good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Geez @Columbiafanrelax man. Does anyone even really care? No 😂? Deep breath it’s all good.

Nolebull seems to care about it a lot

He's on Twitter almost daily trying to devalue the Florida talent and prop GA up like they are the best state in the country using an argument that he chooses to ignore when it can also be used to put Florida ahead of Texas and California but he will say Texas California and Georgia are the top 3 which is bullshit

Georgia hasn't earned the right to boot Florida out of top 3

I pretty much knew all the Louisiana guys who would be drafted and I was close.......I thought the Bayou might hit 15-16 this year. Had a couple guys that didn't get the call, but I feel like both will make the NFL.....Dylan Moses and Ar'Darius Washington were both scooped up quickly yesterday.

Anyways, 1 Louisiana guy was drafted yesterday I didn't even know existed.....Robert Rochell from Fair Park in Shreveport, went to FCS Central Arkansas. He went in the 4th Round.

Not much of a profile.....good for him. Lots of 3* and 4*s didn't get drafted.

https://247sports.com/Player/Robert-Rochell-46103851/high-school-255308/

If you haven’t heard by now, Rochell is a freak athlete. He’s fast and explosive, running a 4.39 in the 40-yard dash at his pro day and posting a vertical of 43 inches. The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman was on Rochell a year ago with his annual “freaks” list, ranking Rochell 12th.

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

ESPN guys said Schwartz is going to have to slow down if he's going to make it in the NFL.

Would have been interesting to see an NFL Combine 40 run by Schwartz among many other burners in the draft.