Lowndes looking for a scrimmage offering $5k

Ga96

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Columbiafan kickoff classic 

One we already have a kickoff Classic

Two the kickoff classic week in Florida is the Week of the 20th, not 13th

And third the FHSAA rules state that if you play a game the week of kickoff Classic (which would have to be the week of 20th because that's the first week of school being in session in our county) and it's played in another state then it counts as one of the 10 maximum regular season games 

Now if FL and GA was on the same preseason week then we could have scheduled them and made it a week 0 game but I don't believe we could actually play that week even if we wanted to

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Is ISB still around?  I know Lowndes would be all over that. SOGa's favorite OOS opponent so they can claim the play OOS. 

I don't think so

I think the coaches left to another school and the program folded like 2 years ago or they changed their name 

Not sure which TBH

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Is ISB still around?  I know Lowndes would be all over that. SOGa's favorite OOS opponent so they can claim the play OOS. 

That was probably so they could say they dominated a Broward County school (though leaving out that Broward county school was winless and was getting blown out by average FL teams) 

When I say average I'm talking about teams ranked maybe 80-120 range in Florida (like Suwannee) 

• Haha 1

ISB folded. The coach went to Inlet Grove (another horrible team just as bad) and had them go up and play top SC and Bama teams in 2019. 

Coach Herron is back at Camden and hates good competition so he decided against Rockledge to play Inlet Grove this year. 

Basically ISB changed their name to IG. 

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Isn’t it Clearwater acedemy lol 😝 who fuckin knows, that’s GSBs school 

I think maybe isb turned to Clearwater which turned to LCA, 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

ISB folded. The coach went to Inlet Grove (another horrible team just as bad) and had them go up and play top SC and Bama teams in 2019. 

Coach Herron is back at Camden and hates good competition so he decided against Rockledge to play Inlet Grove this year. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Isn’t it Clearwater acedemy lol 😝 who fuckin knows, that’s GSBs school 

I think maybe isb turned to Clearwater which turned to LCA, 

I was close enough 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We can’t expect much from our resident drop out. What I want to know is who the hell decided it was OK for him to drive kids to school everyday? 

He said he is a lowends grad and played CFB somewhere but I can’t remember where.

No way my dude has a college education. This is third grade remedial shit. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You playin, right? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

IG = I'm Ghost?

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can't say that about Herron... 

He actively scheduled and played: 

Miami Central

STA 

Hoover 

First Coast- in their prime 

And several In state powers

ETC

Maybe he didn't schedule Rockledge... 

But to say he hates competition that's a bold faced lie

• Thanks 1