Valdosta's 2nd Appeal Denied...

Rufus69

Wildcat Central is telling me they're considering litigation...but I'd be surprised if the Cats administration went in that direction.  I think they simply drink the hemlock for 2021.  I do wonder about the suspended players.  Where do they end up?

I also wonder about Valdosta's attendance this fall.  This is one of them...when it rains; it monsoons.

Hang in there Coach Felton.  Gonna be a wild ride....

Rufus>>

42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Wildcat Central is telling me they're considering litigation...but I'd be surprised if the Cats administration went in that direction.  I think they simply drink the hemlock for 2021.  I do wonder about the suspended players.  Where do they end up?

I also wonder about Valdosta's attendance this fall.  This is one of them...when it rains; it monsoons.

Rufus>>

Now they can start the recovery. I think they have the guy that can get it done. They weren't going to go anywhere this year anyway I don't think. I know we were going to leave a mark on'm when we went to Cleveland. : )

53 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Attendance will be fine. Valdostas attendance has been horrific over the last 10yrs outside of big matchup games so anything is better than that. They had playoff games under rod were they didn't even make a profit. The players parents have lawyers already and there has been 0 evidence found correlating rush propst words on the tape. 

Felton and the kids are doing fine. The new TD club is in full swing and they have almost a full coaching staff. The one armed rat has been kicked out of everything wildcat related. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Attendance will be fine. Valdostas attendance has been horrific over the last 10yrs outside of big matchup games so anything is better than that. They had playoff games under rod were they didn't even make a profit. The players parents have lawyers already and there has been 0 evidence found correlating rush propst words on the tape. 

Felton and the kids are doing fine. The new TD club is in full swing and they have almost a full coaching staff. The one armed rat has been kicked out of everything wildcat related. 

The proof is in the pudding.  Wildcat Boosters are telling me...2021 will be a difficult year...financially.  As far as the players...suing is easy.  Winning is a bit more difficult.

Rufus>>

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The proof is in the pudding.  Wildcat Boosters are telling me...2021 will be a difficult year...financially.  As far as the players...suing is easy.  Winning is a bit more difficult.

Rufus>>

I’m going with the true insider says. 

Now iff’n I can decipher it I’ll have something.......

Those kid should have to sit out. Sucks, but the rules are the rules. 

53 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Only case I know of a player/players family suing an association was in the 70's a military family sued the AHSAA and won. Kids father was transferred to Maxwell Air Force base in Montgomery mid season.  AHSAA claimed something about being enrolled before the season started he was practicing with the team before the AHSAA approved him being legal. Kids dad with government connections got a federal judge to make ruling in favor of the kid. Since then the AHSAA has had a hands off when it comes to military kids.

The GHSA would have to prove money was given to these families.  Which may be hard to prove. If it did happen and it was cash it would be tough to prove.  The kids should be allowed to play. Plus the GHSA needs to be hammered over making a ruling that a kid who has graduated and is in college is suspended.

A smart lawyer could really make the GHSA look bad . Plus the case will be held in Lowndes County. 

• Like 2

The chances for the kids regaining their eligibility are slim and none. They've been heard twice by different entities inside the GHSA as it is, and both times their arguments found wanting. 

Loose lips sink ships. Between Rush and a certain someone's mom over here in Moultrie recruiting and subsequently the kids being recruited putting it out into the hallways and streets, this ship has been sinking for a minute. It may be finding the sea floor real soon. 

Now, if we could just get some of them dastardly metro coaches to loosen their lips up like Rush, we maybe could get a grip on the undue influence and recruiting in the state. 

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m going with the true insider says. 

Now iff’n I can decipher it I’ll have something.......

Those kid should have to sit out. Sucks, but the rules are the rules. 

Rules at one time said slavery was legal. Rules said women could not vote at one time.  Etc

Larry if you were walking around a city owned park with a lake and there was a sign posted saying no swimming or getting in the water for any reason by city ordinance/law. Clearly there is a rule saying it is illegal and against the law to get in the water. You walk around the lake and hear screams you look out on the water and some kid is drowning do you break the law swim out and save him or let him drown. I would swim out and save him. Would you say to yourself rules are rules and let him drown?

If your wife is in labor do you drive the speed limit going to the hospital or save time by driving as fast as possible.

If a former pilot is on a passenger plane flying to Hawaii for vacation and both pilots that are flying the plane have heart attacks with in 5 minutes of each. The passenger pilot license is out of date and no good he has not keep up to date because he is retired. Does he go land the plane and break rules or let the plane crash and 300 die.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The chances for the kids regaining their eligibility are slim and none. They've been heard twice by different entities inside the GHSA as it is, and both times their arguments found wanting. 

Loose lips sink ships. Between Rush and a certain someone's mom over here in Moultrie recruiting and subsequently the kids being recruited putting it out into the hallways and streets, this ship has been sinking for a minute. It may be finding the sea floor real soon. 

Now, if we could just get some of them dastardly metro coaches to loosen their lips up like Rush, we maybe could get a grip on the undue influence and recruiting in the state. 

Why is the Garcia kid suspended?

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So I’m correct and I rarely am, only way these kids regain eligibility is if they transfer to a private school, I dig it, no complaints on my end

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So I’m correct and I rarely am, only way these kids regain eligibility is if they transfer to a private school, I dig it, no complaints on my end

A private school not belonging to the GHSA. Either that or move to a different state. 

There is a very slim chance they blow several thousand dollars apiece on attorneys and catch lightning in a bottle through some law suits, but, time is of the essence and chances are its a waste of money and time.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A private school not belonging to the GHSA. Either that or move to a different state. 

There is a very slim chance they blow several thousand dollars apiece on attorneys and catch lightning in a bottle through some law suits, but, time is of the essence and chances are its a waste of money and time.

The only person who'd be able to overturn GHSA's ruling is Jose Baez...lol. But then again, GHSA is stubborn as hell, so a person like him might not be able to win them the case.....even if the proof was in the pudding.

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

1. It's crazy how ghsa is standing their ground even tho there may be evidence that validates the parents of the player's claims.

2. I truly feel like even if the metro coaches would come clean about recruiting, little to nothing would be done. 

3. GHSA must really hate Rush.

4. As far as recruiting in Georgia, it happens damn near everywhere. A lot of people just don't get caught. That's the difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only case I know of a player/players family suing an association was in the 70's a military family sued the AHSAA and won. Kids father was transferred to Maxwell Air Force base in Montgomery mid season.  AHSAA claimed something about being enrolled before the season started he was practicing with the team before the AHSAA approved him being legal. Kids dad with government connections got a federal judge to make ruling in favor of the kid. Since then the AHSAA has had a hands off when it comes to military kids.

The GHSA would have to prove money was given to these families.  Which may be hard to prove. If it did happen and it was cash it would be tough to prove.  The kids should be allowed to play. Plus the GHSA needs to be hammered over making a ruling that a kid who has graduated and is in college is suspended.

A smart lawyer could really make the GHSA look bad . Plus the case will be held in Lowndes County. 

Well ole hines won't be opening anymore of messages anytime soon. The guy stays in his feelings.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They can't transfer to Alabama. Florida might be their best choice.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Rules at one time said slavery was legal. Rules said women could not vote at one time.  Etc

Larry if you were walking around a city owned park with a lake and there was a sign posted saying no swimming or getting in the water for any reason by city ordinance/law. Clearly there is a rule saying it is illegal and against the law to get in the water. You walk around the lake and hear screams you look out on the water and some kid is drowning do you break the law swim out and save him or let him drown. I would swim out and save him. Would you say to yourself rules are rules and let him drown?

If your wife is in labor do you drive the speed limit going to the hospital or save time by driving as fast as possible.

If a former pilot is on a passenger plane flying to Hawaii for vacation and both pilots that are flying the plane have heart attacks with in 5 minutes of each. The passenger pilot license is out of date and no good he has not keep up to date because he is retired. Does he go land the plane and break rules or let the plane crash and 300 die.

The fuck any of these life and death scenarios got to do with HSFB? Seriously. It’s just football. 

By your rationale I could argue almost anything is justifiable. They cheated. They gone. That’s that. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. It's crazy how ghsa is standing their ground even tho there may be evidence that validates the parents of the player's claims.

2. I truly feel like even if the metro coaches would come clean about recruiting, little to nothing would be done. 

3. GHSA must really hate Rush.

4. As far as recruiting in Georgia, it happens damn near everywhere. A lot of people just don't get caught. That's the difference. 

I believe more recruiting of kids goes on in metro Atlanta than the rest of the nation combined when it comes to public schools.  South Georgia needs some kind of person like a senator or congressman to get after the GHSA. It was not long ago the state government almost took over the GHSA. 

Read this 

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/state-takeover-georgia-high-school-sports-proposed

• Thanks 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

I believe more recruiting of kids goes on in metro Atlanta than the rest of the nation combined when it comes to public schools.  South Georgia needs some kind of person like a senator or congressman to get after the GHSA. It was not long ago the state government almost took over the GHSA. 

Read this 

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/state-takeover-georgia-high-school-sports-proposed

We don't need the damn government to take over the GHSA.  Colquitt has taken over the GHSA and that's the way it should be !!!!!

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The fuck any of these life and death scenarios got to do with HSFB? Seriously. It’s just football. 

By your rationale I could argue almost anything is justifiable. They cheated. They gone. That’s that. 

These kids not playing their senior year may cost them any shot at college. Which may effect their life forever.