Valdosta's 2nd Appeal Denied...

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Jake Garcia was suspended due to undue influence to transfer along with (4) others.

Rufus>>

How does the GHSA suspend kids that are already in college?  Maybe they could suspend Hershel Walker. 

Do really understand how crazy it sounds for them to suspend a kid already graduated left the state and playing college ball. 

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How does the GHSA suspend kids that are already in college?  Maybe they could suspend Hershel Walker. 

Do really understand how crazy it sounds for them to suspend a kid already graduated left the state and playing college ball. 

It's not crazy at all.  Garcia will not be able to come back into Georgia..grey shirt...and play his super senior year at Marietta.  Much to the chagrin of Sweet Larry and Rosser.

You wanted to know WHY he was suspended.

I told you.

Enough.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Explain why the Garcia kid is suspended?

I don’t care! I am asking what people possibly dying and dumb kids with dumb parents don’t get to play because they cheated have to do with each other? 

Why are you worried about it!? Seriously. Your obsession with the GHSA is odd Bro. Especially coming from a state that has literally two or three programs a year that are worth a damn to police and even then they fucked it up. 

I know a kid who was recruited by dubose to play at central phoenix. High profile. Did play. Everybody knew it. Asshat did nothing. They’re are as feckless as the GHSA, they just don’t have enough good teams that anybody gives two shits. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t care! I am asking what people possibly dying and dumb kids with dumb parents don’t get to play because they cheated have to do with each other? 

Why are you worried about it!? Seriously. Your obsession with the GHSA is odd Bro. Especially coming from a state that has literally two or three programs a year that are worth a damn to police and even then they fucked it up. 

I know a kid who was recruited by dubose to play at central phoenix. High profile. Did play. Everybody knew it. Asshat did nothing. They’re are as feckless as the GHSA, they just don’t have enough good teams that anybody gives two shits. 

Tell us about this who was the kid and how was he recruited?