What's the word on SJB's and MD's 2021 schedule?

jserralions

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Doesn’t ur state schedule teams like lake Faciid as OSS and lose to teams called Byrds

There's not a small state in the country that has mixed it up more with some of the best OOS teams nationally than Louisiana, win or lose. Going back 80 and 90 years.

And CE Byrd is in Louisiana, you dunce.

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah it’s documented right here 

I don't know who you think you are bothering by posting the same bullshit over and over and over again, but I DO know when you and the nj punk enters any thread it turns to shit. We know you have this garbage posted on your Twitter along with Pace beating SJB, CA in 2002 and all the rest of the stupid crap. It's why your Twitter is a joke and no one cares about it. You've been on Twitter for 8 years and have what, 100 followers? Get the message and get off Twitter.

Anyways, your time is running out!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Depends on the state.

It seems that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco have played all the California teams worth playing.

I mean they could schedule some Norcal teams but we've already beaten this Dead horse to Hell and back... Again... and Again... and Again... and Again... then @Sammyswordsman got bored and brought it back to life and we beat it...Again and Again.... until we got bored and stopped... 

Then Block happened like 3 or 4 times more and we where forced to desecrate the Horses Dead Body More.... Again...and Again...and Again... 

Then there's the Super Ultra Mega Dead Horse about how the TL gets nothing but the benefit of the doubt.... and they get inflated rankings. 

It's like @On2whlssaid... MD and SJB are so far ahead it's ridiculous the rest of the league rides on their Coat Tails... thats just facts... 

If we took MD and SJB out of the TL guess what.... 

We wouldn't be having this discussion.... 

But again this topic is also a Deadhorse that needs to be taken behind the barn and shot... 

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know who you think you are bothering by posting the same bullshit over and over and over again, but I DO know when you and the nj punk enters any thread it turns to shit. We know you have this garbage posted on your Twitter along with Pace beating SJB, CA in 2002 and all the rest of the stupid crap. It's why your Twitter is a joke and no one cares about it. You've been on Twitter for 8 years and have what, 100 followers? Get the message and get off Twitter.

Anyways, your time is running out!

Whoa how do you know that? I think I need to alert the 

@FBI

@CIA 

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Fine with me.....the WORLD has rejected YOU on Twitter and they will too.

tick, tick, tick, tick

How many followers do you have Twitter boy? I wonder when you get mad from getting your ass handed to you on this forum do you go and tweet about it? Lol. 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Depends on the state.

It seems that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco have played all the California teams worth playing.

Hello Folsom! There are plenty of quality Cali teams that MD has not played in recent memory, or never. Folsom, Helix, cathedral Catholic, Sierra Canyon all come to mind. Any of these games would be better than an average OOS opponent.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then there's the Super Ultra Mega Dead Horse about how the TL gets nothing but the benefit of the doubt.... and they get inflated rankings. 

It's like @On2whlssaid... MD and SJB are so far ahead it's ridiculous the rest of the league rides on their Coat Tails... thats just facts... 

If we took MD and SJB out of the TL guess what.... 

We wouldn't be having this discussion.... 

But again this topic is also a Deadhorse that needs to be taken behind the barn and shot... 

If we took MD and SJB out of the TL we’d have the BNU 👀 change my mind @imaGoodBoyNow

Actually, Atticus is completely right. Every team in the TL sucks. Every single one. We actually don’t even play football out here it’s just a media facade. We’re a golf and volleyball state truly. Scratch all of MD & Bosco OOS success because our league is horrible those wins were simply flukes. I’m not sure MD or Bosco even fields a team this fall. If MD had to play cardinal gibbons??? Oh God we’d get killed. If we had to play John Curtis?? We’d be lucky if our boys escaped injury free. Don Bosco Prep?? Forget about it. Grayson?? We’d get running clocked for sure, FOR SURE! Centennial AZ??? Murdered. (We DID NOT beat them by 50 at their house that is a lie!) The IMG win was fake, we actually didn’t even play in the game. We paid the LA Rams to suit up for us. The 4th place trinity league finisher in 2019 beating a top 20 Georgia team in Milton??? Just an illusion. We suck. Could you imagine if we had to play Plant, Venice, Edgewater, or Lakeland in the playoffs? I dont even want to think about it, I dont think I could stomach to watch it.  We SUCK! The truth is so freeing! 

• Haha 5

Just now, Bodysurf said:

Folsom, Helix, cathedral Catholic, Sierra Canyon all come to mind. Any of these games would be better than an average OOS opponent.

Yeah but they wouldn't be better than a *good* OOS opponent.

If you think playing Cathedral or Sierra Canyon would be better than playing a big school state champion from the South or a good Ohio D1 team you're delusional.

You might as well move to Texas with that attitude.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone getting mad at somebody for posting the same thing over and over again shows such a lack of self-awareness.

But you all already knew that.

Who's mad? Surely, not me.

You must have me mixed up with mag44 and nolescab813......their self-importance here is based on "mad".....life has rejected them both. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

👆

I think it's pretty obvious that you get angry when Louisiana football is mentioned in a negative light.

The fact that you can't even admit this is, again, proof of your lack of self-awareness.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The fact that you can't even admit this is, again, proof of your lack of self-awareness.

Sorta like you I guess when mag44 brings up average don bosco teams spanking STA's ass twice in every other thread..

Let's both admit it.......

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

SJB already running-clocked an Ohio D1 Champ in 2016. 

What good did that do? lol

It wasn't a running clock (34-0) although it was close.

For one they got to compare themselves to the Ohio D1 champion in place of actually putting a running clock on NorCal school St. Mary's (55-16) or Trinity League school Servite (70-7).

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If we took MD and SJB out of the TL we’d have the BNU 👀 change my mind @imaGoodBoyNow

Actually, Atticus is completely right. Every team in the TL sucks. Every single one. We actually don’t even play football out here it’s just a media facade. We’re a golf and volleyball state truly. Scratch all of MD & Bosco OOS success because our league is horrible those wins were simply flukes. I’m not sure MD or Bosco even fields a team this fall. If MD had to play cardinal gibbons??? Oh God we’d get killed. If we had to play John Curtis?? We’d be lucky if our boys escaped injury free. Don Bosco Prep?? Forget about it. Grayson?? We’d get running clocked for sure, FOR SURE! Centennial AZ??? Murdered. (We DID NOT beat them by 50 at their house that is a lie!) The IMG win was fake, we actually didn’t even play in the game. We paid the LA Rams to suit up for us. The 4th place trinity league finisher in 2019 beating a top 20 Georgia team in Milton??? Just an illusion. We suck. Could you imagine if we had to play Plant, Venice, Edgewater, or Lakeland in the playoffs? I dont even want to think about it, I dont think I could stomach to watch it.  We SUCK! The truth is so freeing! 

So I'm supposed to Applaud JSerra for barely beating 8-4 Milton 17-14. 

Buford beat them the week before 26-23 

Need I add that it was only that close because Buford HC pulled the starters....  in the 4th quarter... it was 26-7  at one point in the 4th... 

Buford pulled their starters with 6 minutes left...

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sorta like you I guess when mag44 brings up average don bosco teams spanking STA's ass twice in every other thread..

Let's both admit it.......

My statement about you is actually true.

If I responded to every instance of Don Bosco being mentioned with a screed about how STA lost to Miramar too! Or how (insert player was injured)! then you'd have the shadow of a point.

But, of course, you're just trying to change the subject and avoid admitting how obsessed you are.