What's the word on SJB's and MD's 2021 schedule?

jserralions

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So I'm supposed to Applaud JSerra for barely beating 8-4 Milton 17-14. 

Buford beat them the week before 26-23 

Need I add that it was only that close because Buford HC pulled the starters....  in the 4th quarter... it was 26-7  at one point in the 4th... 

Buford pulled their starters with 6 minutes left...

Jserra was 6-5 that year. Milton was their “best” win. Thats good that state champ Buford beat them. Buford doesn’t suck, JSerra does. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Jserra was 6-5 that year. Milton was their “best” win. Thats good that state champ Buford beat them. Buford doesn’t suck, JSerra does. 

And beating an 8-4 team by 3 points in California isn't indicative of much.

Certainly not that JSerra is tough or adds quality depth to their league.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It wasn't a running clock (34-0) although it was close.

With its first possession of the second half, Mitchell went back to Holman for a 53-yard touchdown connection that put St. John Bosco ahead 31-0, giving the Braves a running clock for the remainder of the night.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/football/ohio prep football/2016/08/27/st-x-shut-out-no-19-st-john-bosco/89495916/

It wasn't a good day for the D1 Ohio Champ...

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

With its first possession of the second half, Mitchell went back to Holman for a 53-yard touchdown connection that put St. John Bosco ahead 31-0, giving the Braves a running clock for the remainder of the night.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/football/ohio prep football/2016/08/27/st-x-shut-out-no-19-st-john-bosco/89495916/

It wasn't a good day for the D1 Ohio Champ...

If 30 points is the running clock margin in Ohio then I stand corrected.

But it's still stupid.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

It's true.

Say facts that simply involve a Louisiana team and RedZone will flip his shit.

It's NOT true just like the bullshit list we've gone over 500 times already.....I don't even care really........it's my job to expose liars and losers though.

and, I'm the CHAMP!

I just popped in this thread to mention SJB possibly playing Miami Central in Portland, OR as part of some NIKE event out there.....it was an on-topic post.

Now look..

This is a fucked up bar without the shots and boobs, no? 😃

Look at the illegal invaders who brought NOTHING. lol

• Haha 1

Just now, RedZone said:

It isn't.

When I said Zachary lost 53-0 to Deerfield or Top 10 Rummel lost to Floridas 93rd ranked team you say it’s a lie. Where’s the lie? 

John Curtis is a pussy for avoiding STA and Atlantic to play Lake Placid. That is an opinion but it does lean closer to fact nowadays 

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Parkview Beat Milton 16-7 

Marietta beat Milton 38-24 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When I said Zachary lost 53-0 to Deerfield or Top 10 Rummel lost to Floridas 93rd ranked team you say it’s a lie. Where’s the lie? 

John Curtis is a pussy for avoiding STA and Atlantic to play Lake Placid. That is an opinion but it does lean closer to fact nowadays 

I merely said that one of STA's worst teams still scheduled John Curtis as an example of them not dodging teams in "down" years and flipped out.

Told me that they lost to St. Aug too!

Which was totally irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I merely said that one of STA's worst teams still scheduled John Curtis as an example of them not dodging teams in "down" years and flipped out.

You wanted a cookie, and didn't get one. It happens and happens a lot to you.

... I merely said one of John Curtis' weakest teams scheduled STA. You then the blew a gasket and overheated. lol

It's documented.

Why are you in this thread, Finch? Got any insight on the topic?

24 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m at Disney world with my in-laws. Talking shit on the board is the only thing stopping me from putting a gun down my throat. It’s overcast, 90+ and humid as fuck in Orlando. 

48BA5E13-B023-4733-A1D0-F6FDC63C7AA1.jpeg

Well I ain’t hating, ur livin the dream  why I’m chasing it

it was more directed to tweadle D And Tweadle Dumb over here , them 2 having a good ole fashioned circle jerk with each other

• Haha 1