What's the word on SJB's and MD's 2021 schedule?

jserralions

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I've been preaching SOS for years.  Glad to see the pollsters finally catching on.

Maybe the days of Bentonville, Folsom, Aledo, etc. in the Top 100 are over.

Meanwhile we'll hear non stop praise about how every team in the TL is worthy of the top 100 on the premise that they play SJB and MD.... while the beat up JW North and Venice Beach....

Then we'll all bust out our Louisville Sluggers and step up to give dead Mr. Ed his 500th bi-hourly beating....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah but they wouldn't be better than a *good* OOS opponent.

If you think playing Cathedral or Sierra Canyon would be better than playing a big school state champion from the South or a good Ohio D1 team you're delusional.

You might as well move to Texas with that attitude.

I am all in favor of playing elite OOS teams. Last year MD traveled to Centennial in Arizona and beat them by 50+.  It would have been much better for them to play a better local team.
My point is unless you travel OOS to play a VERY good team that is nationally ranked, it’s a waste of time for MD.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I am all in favor of playing elite OOS teams. Last year MD traveled to Centennial in Arizona and beat them by 50+.  It would have been much better for them to play a better local team.
My point is unless you travel OOS to play a VERY good team that is nationally ranked, it’s a waste of time for MD.

Tbf Centennial is Good... 

In Arizona... 

MD is a different breed of Team... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

i think the main reason MD likes to travel for OOS games is so they can be on ESPN considering Bally Sports has the contract with CIFSS...BG and SJC are the only that have been on ESPN in a while...I think if they play a City Section team away they can be on ESPN as well. not sure about that though.

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NO... 

We are not doing this shit!...

If you want to be taken seriously (I have my doubts about that tho) then you have to put Servite in the conversation.

You go on an on about The Stache and SJB and then try to ignore that Servite was extremely competitive with both of them. 

Then you can throw in the Servite rolled Jserra 34-21 last year, and JSerra beat the GA defending state champs who ended up winning 8 of 11 vs Ga teams, and only lost to Buford by 3.

Just putting the actual facts up for rumination.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NO... 

We are not doing this shit!...

Pay him no mind. Look at the “victories” he’s celebrating. Just shit bad. Life of a poverty program fan. The freshman qb they “throttled” played better than servites qb in the game too. No turnovers and took less sacks. Also, he won the game lol. The delusion is real, they finish 3rd place in back to back years and they don’t know how to act. 

26 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If you want to be taken seriously (I have my doubts about that tho) then you have to put Servite in the conversation.

You go on an on about The Stache and SJB and then try to ignore that Servite was extremely competitive with both of them. 

Then you can throw in the Servite rolled Jserra 34-21 last year, and JSerra beat the GA defending state champs who ended up winning 8 of 11 vs Ga teams, and only lost to Buford by 3.

Just putting the actual facts up for rumination.

It's always almost with Servite but no other team gets this leniency... 

We already talked about how Milton had mediocre wins and went 8-4 that season.... 

They lost to Buford...

Parkview 

Marietta 

The only reason the score with Buford was even close is because the Starters got pulled... 

It was 26-7 until they did that.... 

But no please remind us of how great that 8-4 Milton team was.... 

That's gonna be your go to point? 

8-4 Milton... 

That's akin to ECHS parading around about the Vista Murrieta win... or Caj parading around about Rummel beating Escambia... 

The Double Standard is real.... 

Jserra and Servite do something that literally plenty of other teams do and it's treated like a Groundbreaking achievement...