What's the word on SJB's and MD's 2021 schedule?

jserralions

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Meanwhile we'll hear non stop praise about how every team in the TL is worthy of the top 100 on the premise that they play SJB and MD.... while the beat up JW North and Venice Beach....

Then we'll all bust out our Louisville Sluggers and step up to give dead Mr. Ed his 500th bi-hourly beating....

Not true. Those here that matter know that there’s only two TL teams that are considered elite. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Servite is out here  giving 2 pumps and an apology and Sammy is OK with this... 

Is “giving 2 pumps southern jargon for a #8 national ranking.  

don’t be a jealous beatch.

Trust me the sting and bitterness of Ga def state champ loss to Trinity league doormat JSerra will dull with time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. Those here that matter know that there’s only two TL teams that are considered elite. 

There is a gap between MD/Bosco and Servite but there was also a gap between MD/Bosco and all the other top teams in the country. What is the cutoff for being considered elite? Servite would have been a top 25 national team this year which means that they are better than over 13,000 other high schools that play football. Being ‘elite’ is relative. If your criteria for being elite is MD and SJB, those are some pretty high standards. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

There is a gap between MD/Bosco and Servite but there was also a gap between MD/Bosco and all the other top teams in the country. What is the cutoff for being considered elite? Servite would have been a top 25 national team this year which means that they are better than over 13,000 other high schools that play football. Being ‘elite’ is relative. If your criteria for being elite is MD and SJB, those are some pretty high standards. 

I guess the difference is that 2021 is Servite only chance of being great...2022 is going to be a return to the bottom half of the TL for tbone

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Is “giving 2 pumps southern jargon for a #8 national ranking.  

don’t be a jealous beatch.

Trust me the sting and bitterness of Ga def state champ loss to Trinity league doormat JSerra will dull with time 

1. I dont care about Milton losing to Jserra that's y'all out here pumping up the win over an 8-4 team. Again that would be like me saying you're bitter over Colquitt beating Vista Murrieta. 

2. Where in the hell on God's Great Green Earth is Servite #8 at? In Orange County Maybe... 

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I get it. The fact that Servite hung with both for a while is a plus. They’re very good in the big scheme of things. However, numbers 4-6 in the TL leave a lot to be desired. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMHO “elite” is Tier 1, in which there are only five teams at best. Out of 14k hsfb teams Servite would attain that status overall. 

Who are the other three teams that you consider Tier 1 for 2021.

I am not saying that Servite is Tier 1 but just want to know what constitutes your elite status

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Who are the other three teams that you consider Tier 1 for 2021.

I am not saying that Servite is Tier 1 but just want to know what constitutes your elite status

I'm not saying Servite isn't on the better end of the spectrum but top 25/50/75/100.... 

No way... 

Top 150 Maybe

Top 200 For sure... 

But I'm not about to give them Accolades for almost beating SJB and MD... 

When are they actually gonna start winning?! 

That's what I cant get you to see... 

You wanna rank them high because they just play MD and SJB.... 

Since when do we give out awards for ALMOST doing something? 

No other teams get that treatment.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not saying Servite isn't on the better end of the spectrum but top 25/50/75/100.... 

No way... 

Top 150 Maybe

Top 200 For sure... 

But I'm not about to give them Accolades for almost beating SJB and MD... 

When are they actually gonna start winning?! 

That's what I cant get you to see... 

You wanna rank them high because they just play MD and SJB.... 

Since when do we give out awards for ALMOST doing something? 

No other teams get that treatment.... 

How most of us picture you when we read your comments on the National Board.

image.jpeg.d787f45862aa919eb6efee0be9e87b37.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How most of us picture you when we read your comments on the National Board.

image.jpeg.d787f45862aa919eb6efee0be9e87b37.jpeg

Don't hate because I'm speaking the truth... 

The TL suffers from SEC syndrome.... 

The TL has 2 teams that are Head,shoulder,Knees and toes above everyone else. 

1 team that has potential 

And then everyone else is out of the loop....

Just like the SEC a few teams do good and all of  as sudden the whole conference is God's gift to mankind... 

SJB and MD are all that matter because they've proven themselves 

Servite hasn't done that yet... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't hate because I'm speaking the truth... 

The TL suffers from SEC syndrome.... 

The TL has 2 teams that are Head,shoulder,Knees and toes above everyone else. 

1 team that has potential 

And then everyone else is out of the loop....

Just like the SEC a few teams do good and all of  as sudden the whole conference is God's gift to mankind... 

SJB and MD are all that matter because they've proven themselves 

Servite hasn't done that yet... 

Servite just ordered these sweet new letterman’s patches for their historic year. Back 2 back 3rd place finishes and 4 wins in 6 games. If they can hold off SM and finish 3rd place again this fall they will hang a banner in the gym. They are back!! 

C74F6B17-942F-44D2-A019-9E190A46E49B.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite just ordered these sweet new letterman’s patches for their historic year. Back 2 back 3rd place finishes and 4 wins in 6 games. If they can hold off SM and finish 3rd place again this fall they will hang a banner in the gym. They are back!! 

C74F6B17-942F-44D2-A019-9E190A46E49B.jpeg

IMG, SFA, and DLS want one too.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We’re talking 2021 aren’t we?

Servite has beat SJB and MD in the past more than STA

Doi... 

They're in the same league so one would assume that Servite has beaten SJB and MD a few times in the past... 

STA is Florida... in a completely different state on the Opposite side of the country...

Hey did you know Roswell has beaten Milton more than Jserra has? 

See how stupid it sounds....