What's the word on SJB's and MD's 2021 schedule?

jserralions

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Doi... 

They're in the same league so one would assume that Servite has beaten SJB and MD a few times in the past... 

STA is Florida... in a completely different state on the Opposite side of the country...

Hey did you know Roswell has beaten Milton more than Jserra has? 

See how stupid it sounds....

Talk to GSB. That was his argument not mine. 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's been amusing to see Servite become the punching bag on this site. 

Which only means that Servite is on the rise, and has gotten their attention.

2018 - TL 5th place, clobbered by J Serra, Bosco, and MD.

2019 - TL 3rd place, clobbered by MD (11-56), but beating J Serra, SM, and O Lu (95-35), and scaring the shit out of Bosco (26-27).

2020 (spring '21) - clobbered by absolutely no one, clobbering J Serra, O Lu, and SM (163-26), and scaring Bosco (28-38) and MD (17-24).

2021 - If Servite stays healthy...at least one of the big two goes down to Servite, and the Friars finish either 2nd place, or in a share of the TL Championship...Beating both MD and Bosco for an outright TL Title? Probably too much to hope for, but we'll see what happens.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

2021 - If Servite stays healthy...at least one of the big two goes down to Servite, and the Friars finish either 2nd place, or in a share of the TL Championship...Beating both MD and Bosco for an outright TL Title? Probably too much to hope for, but we'll see what happens.

1ABF6B0C-6635-4467-99FD-320B7444F428.jpeg

We know how credible your takes are

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

STA beat SJB. SFA beat IMG. Servite could never do that. Ever. 

True but we are talking about NOW. I’m a big history buff but it doesn’t mean jack for today’s team. JSerra beat MD 6 or 7 years ago. If Servite and STA were to play next year it would be a good game, and my money would be on Servite. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

True but we are talking about NOW. I’m a big history buff but it doesn’t mean jack for today’s team. JSerra beat MD 6 or 7 years ago. If Servite and STA were to play next year it would be a good game, and my money would be on Servite. 

Everyone gives STA annual credit for a couple big wins in the past 15 years.  Most years they don’t beat anyone in the Top 25 

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

You’re giving them way too much credit. They got killed in the second half by bosco and were fortunate enough to play an MD team that had 8 quarters of football + no scrimmage under the belts. Lost to a freshman qb that had 6 quarters of experience against the rejects of olu and JSerra. I will say I thank servite for waking up the giant in MD but if it were a regular season it would’ve been a completely different game. Fifita has yet to play well in a big game and doubt it happens against even better MD and bosco defenses next year. 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Tell the people who had more wins this spring, MD alone or Servite and St. Paul combined? Losing is a part of your identity. #Loser 

Lol no one cares about “the spring”.

Stache has no margin for  error vs Servite this fall.  Word on the street is MD finishes 3rd in Trinity.

Gypsies Crystal ball says 2021 presents challenges on multiple levels for the Stache. 

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Lol no one cares about “the spring”.

Stache has no margin for  error vs Servite this fall.  Word on the street is MD finishes 3rd in Trinity.

Gypsies Crystal ball says 2021 presents challenges on multiple levels for the Stache. 

Lol shut the fuck up if servite went undefeated this past spring you’d never let the board hear the end of it. Negro and Rollo said the game had a national championship week feel. I guess they cared about the spring a little bit. You were all in on the spring before you got handed back to back L’s. Congrats on third place if everything goes as planned you finish third again for the third straight year. Sad.

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lol shut the fuck up if servite went undefeated this past spring you’d never let the board hear the end of it. Negro and Rollo said the game had a national championship week feel. I guess they cared about the spring a little bit. You were all in on the spring before you got handed back to back L’s. Congrats on third place if everything goes as planned you finish third again for the third straight year. Sad.

In true MD fashion..............an unsportsmanlike post.

2016 Spring Flag Referee Clinics | Vancouver Mainland Football League

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What happened.   You can start with Domani Jackson holding T-mac on every play, setting a CIF record for single game holding calls.

#cheaters

805 Penalty Flag Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

You got every call though? You guys were spotted 200 yards and I’ll be the first to admit it was sloppy on MD’s end. So what happened? 

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

In true MD fashion..............an unsportsmanlike post.

2016 Spring Flag Referee Clinics | Vancouver Mainland Football League

It’s all fun and games Sam! Just pointing out that you and the Servite faithful were very fired up about getting to play this spring! I have a tough time believing if the friars won the trinity league this spring you wouldn’t be bragging about it! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Which only means that Servite is on the rise, and has gotten their attention.

2018 - TL 5th place, clobbered by J Serra, Bosco, and MD.

2019 - TL 3rd place, clobbered by MD (11-56), but beating J Serra, SM, and O Lu (95-35), and scaring the shit out of Bosco (26-27).

2020 (spring '21) - clobbered by absolutely no one, clobbering J Serra, O Lu, and SM (163-26), and scaring Bosco (28-38) and MD (17-24).

You guys have put together a nice 3 year run I’ll give you that but hows the outlook after fall when you lose all of your D1 players? That’s the problem. The two academy teams in your league simply reload. Unless you get some more of the best players from Hawaii transferring in it will get ugly again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1ABF6B0C-6635-4467-99FD-320B7444F428.jpeg

We know how credible your takes are

That's pretty funny coming from someone who predicted the opposite of what actually happened in the Servite/MD game:

On 4/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, HurricaneNick said:

USC signee Kyron Ware-Hudson will play his first game of the year tomorrow night after nursing a hamstring injury. Looks like Tmac will be the third best receiver in the field tomorrow night \|/ 

Yeah, you kind of missed that one, didn't you?

Servite's TMac with 6 receptions for 93 yards and a TD. Not to mention the 90 yards Servite was awarded as a result of 6 pass interference penalties-(most of which were against Domani).

Meanwhile Monarch CJ Williams managed 2 receptions for 64 yards, and NO TDs.

And Monarch Ware-Hudson had 2 receptions for 8 whole yards, and NO TDs. 

Of course, it just may be that the two Monarchs had to face better DBs than TMac had to face. 😜

• Haha 3