Any Brand New DogeCoin Millionaires?

31 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

May9th sell after Elon pumps it to $2 Saturday on snl, me personally I’m holding for the long term 

good call....

BTW: If I were you, I'd put a label on your plant....you know...

one that says "hunter's laptop"...

Heard all the criminals were doing that with their contraband...

...for some unknown reason 🤷‍♂️

🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

May9th sell after Elon pumps it to $2 Saturday on snl, me personally I’m holding for the long term 

Why settle for 2 dollas? That shit is going to 10 dollas on saturday night! Lol. Nah but on a serious note, I could see it getting close to 5 dollars on saturday night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Why settle for 2 dollas? That shit is going to 10 dollas on saturday night! Lol. Nah but on a serious note, I could see it getting close to 5 dollars on saturday night. 

There’s only a few things I regret in life, jumping the gun and selling 90% of my Dogecoin to early , is one of them

absoutley sickening, the last of my Dogecoin I’m holding for years i don’t give a fuxk I ain’t selling 

too the moon 🌙 

51E11A36-F536-46B8-9A83-177A68DD8B6A.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Just read an article that said if you purchased $1000 worth of dogecoin at the beginning of the year when it was under a cent, you'd have $121K as of last night when it hit .70 cents a share....smh. 

It’s gonna correct and crash and correct  to 20s again, but as long as millennials keep buying doge when it crashes and more businesses and celebrities endorsement, sky’s the limit, it can replace bit coin or it can crash and become worthless, who fucking knows

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s gonna correct and crash and correct  to 20s again, but as long as millennials keep buying doge when it crashes and more businesses and celebrities endorsement, sky’s the limit, it can replace bit coin or it can crash and become worthless, who fucking knows

Right. This is why we need for Mark Cuban and Elon to keep endorsing it. 

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I heard Elon might to a Skit on doge on Saturday, bru if that happens, it’s going even more parabolic then it already has 

Oh really? In that case, I'll go ahead and purchase some more dogecoin right now while it's in the dip phase. We bout to be rich come Saturday night! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Did y'all make a nice profit off of GameStop?

Mos def.  My son told me about it last year around Sept and something about Reddit so of course I didn't believe him so I said ok here is a good teaching moment for him and gave him 5k and told him lets see how he does. I figured he would lose it all. He ended up buying I think it was still single digit like under $10 and I kept telling him to sell as it went up to 50 and he said nope dad you told me to see what I could do.  Long story short he sold it in late Jan at around $400 something I think.  I told him not to and to hold on, but shortly after it started going down.  Thank God he didn't listen to me.  We split the profit.  I told him he should change his major to Economics. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Mos def.  My son told me about it last year around Sept and something about Reddit so of course I didn't believe him so I said ok here is a good teaching moment for him and gave him 5k and told him lets see how he does. I figured he would lose it all. He ended up buying I think it was still single digit like under $10 and I kept telling him to sell as it went up to 50 and he said nope dad you told me to see what I could do.  Long story short he sold it in late Jan at around $400 something I think.  I told him not to and to hold on, but shortly after it started going down.  Thank God he didn't listen to me.  We split the profit.  I told him he should change his major to Economics. 

Who's the "teacher" in this "moment"?

😎

😊

bgw

• Like 2
  • Haha 1