Daddy late, but he's right...Daughter could have become a little Commie...or far worse...

Mag44

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“White privilege” is a racist lie to absolve minorities from poor decisions they made in  their life. 

It's an objective fact that very many white people actively avoid confronting at all costs.

And what's ironic is that it costs nothing to understand and admit it. Doesn't make you poorer or weaker. Just makes you conscious.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And now denying that it existed or is a factor in society today.

Which is what you do here every single day.

like you denying there is racial discrimination against whites today ????

even after it is the only 'institutionalized' kind existing in America today ?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

The main reason for the start of the war was not slavery.

From Mississippi's declaration of secession:

Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's an objective fact that very many white people actively avoid confronting at all costs.

And what's ironic is that it costs nothing to understand and admit it. Doesn't make you poorer or weaker. Just makes you conscious.

But even if you admitted it for shits and giggles, what would be the end result? 

Man if just admitted I have it easier than most would make the nonsense stop I would have said it a long time ago! Lol 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“Good choice privilege” doesn’t have any prejudice. You can be any race, either gender, or practice any religion and flourish in America if you make good choices 

It should be astounding how stupid and ignorant you are but it's become such common knowledge that it's mundane.

Nobody authored themselves. Nobody chose their race, their parents, when they were born, where they were born.

Nothing that leads you to make those choices was decided by you.

The idea that all it takes are "good choices" to get ahead in America is embarrassing and is counter to every single piece of experiential evidence in existence.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But even if you admitted it for shits and giggles, what would be the end result? 

Admittance is always the first step.

Maybe then you'd actually read James Baldwin or even listen to a neighbor talk about it.

But instead you're Nolebull813. An imbecile who denies basic facts about history and society.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It should be astounding how stupid and ignorant you are but it's become such common knowledge that it's mundane.

The idea that all it takes are "good choices" to get ahead in America is embarrassing and is counter to every single piece of experiential evidence in existence.

you going by your own experience here

is why you have no clue...

hope this helps 👍

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Admittance is always the first step.

Maybe then you'd actually read James Baldwin or even listen to a neighbor talk about it.

But instead you're Nolebull813. An imbecile who denies basic facts about history and society.

So the only way to “right the wrongs” of racism, prejudice and discrimination of the past is to actively engage in racism, prejudice and discrimination against people whose only crime is sharing similar physical characteristics they can’t control? People who weren’t even alive when said wrongs were taking place. And have no association with past, present or future wrongs. 

Makes total sense. Wonder why everyone hasn’t been on board earlier 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the only way to “right the wrongs” of racism, prejudice and discrimination of the past is to actively engage in racism, prejudice and discrimination against people whose only crime is sharing similar physical characteristics they can’t control? 

I have to assume that you're being purposefully obtuse.

It's ironic that you keep up this act while also claiming that white privilege doesn't exist.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

People who weren’t even alive when said wrongs were taking place. And have no association with past, present or future wrongs. 

Their association is their indirect benefit from the past wrongs and their present denying that said benefits exist.

You are a walking, talking embodiment of everything that you claim doesn't exist.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I have to assume that you're being purposefully obtuse.

It's ironic that you keep up this act while also claiming that white privilege doesn't exist.

What have you done to check your privilege and help end racism? If you have been leading by example, then give me tips on how to right the wrongs? 

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have to assume that I'm purposefully obtuse.

It's ironic that I keep up this act while also claiming that  systemic racism against whites doesn't exist today.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I am a walking, talking embodiment of everything I claim doesn't exist.

FIFY 👍

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“White privilege” is a racist lie to absolve minorities from poor decisions they made in  their life. 

“Good choice privilege” doesn’t have any prejudice. You can be any race, either gender, or practice any religion and flourish in America if you make good choices 

It is in fact Cultural Marxism...NB ....these LIBS just don't know..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Canes - “White people are evil!!!!” 

Me - “no we are not”

Canes - “Not acknowledging that you are evil is precisely what makes you evil!!!!”

Bingo....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa He's another asshole..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Now he's on to the rhetorical questions because his first lines of denial obviously weren't working.

like you denying the same works both ways ?

your Anus is flinching again,

it's time to change your diaper. 👍

Hope this helps 👌