mag44?

RedZone

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt  Redzone is only poster to encourage someone to commit suicide and not get banned, @PrepGridiron why is Redzone Ban Proof,  don’t get it but what ever

Do yall want moderation on the OT or do you not want moderation? 

People had issues with me moderating this section so I left it to yall. 

Now, occasionally I get poked with some bullshit like this. I banned frigging Mag44 for spamming the board to oblivion so, technically, he shouldn't even be here at all. 

Like wtf? Yall a bunch of  babies 👶 when you have someone you decide you don't like. Following each other around for weeks thumbing down and tagging moderators to come and rescue you and shit. Childish lot of folks. Take Valium or zanax along with your next big puff of green. It'll all be better.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I had Mag44 in my dms for two days crying like a little bitch because someone said his mom must have screwed a pig to have him. 

Use the report system people. It isn't hard. I aint trying to argue with yall about this bullshit back here. I walked away from it for a fucking reason. 

If you report it and I deem it offensive material, I'll remove the stuff that hurt your feels. If it's bad enough I'll entertain bans. Calling me out in a thread or dming me like a little bitch ain't getting it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Do yall want moderation on the OT or do you not want moderation? 

People had issues with me moderating this section so I left it to yall. 

Now, occasionally I get poked with some bullshit like this. I banned frigging Mag44 for spamming the board to oblivion so, technically, he shouldn't even be here at all. 

Like wtf? Yall a bunch of  babies 👶 when you have someone you decide you don't like. Following each other around for weeks thumbing down and tagging moderators to come and rescue you and shit. Childish lot of folks. Take Valium or zanax along with your next big puff of green. It'll all be better.

I wasn't calling for you,

you do what you do...

just noting the obvious.

🤷‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A lot of very unhappy people commit suicide......what's the big deal?

I've known 2 people in my lifetime who have choose that option.

One must always comply with their own hearts and minds. If nothing makes you happy, what's the point?

it's no big deal that you have zero empathy for others...

if that's what it takes for you to be happy have at it.

...but people will take note

Just now, Troll said:

it's no big deal that you have zero empathy for others...

I felt bad for everyone involved in the 2 suicides I've seen, but I'm a realist.

Don't worry.....mag44 is not STRONG enough to ever even think about it.

All his comply bullshit is just that...bullshit.

Everyday!

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I felt bad for everyone involved in the 2 suicides I've seen,

really???

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A lot of very unhappy people commit suicide......what's the big deal?

I've known 2 people in my lifetime who have choose that option.

One must always comply with their own hearts and minds. If nothing makes you happy, what's the point?

Sure sounds like you got over that pretty quickly....

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s not even worth it, we all know the outcome, Rules don’t apply to certain people and others get multiple bans for much less, but like I said it is what it is

What rule has been broken? lol

Talking real stuff?

Better check yourself into some reality.

Anyways, maybe I slowed the old guy down a little. That was the point. Most got it and see it.

CYA

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What rule has been broken? lol

Talking real stuff?

Better check yourself into some reality.

Anyways, maybe I slowed the old guy down a little. That was the point. Most got it and see it.

CYA

People also ask

What is the law of cyberbullying?

Federal Law.
Cyberbullying can be addressed under civil law or criminal law, based on the situation...

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

You ever thought about suicide?....be STRONG and comply with your own mind. End all your pain and suffering.

This forum isn't the answer for you. Peaceful relief is a viable option.

RZ Creature, for a man?? to talk about other men's peckers on a few occasions and their size, you should have jumped years ago...You may also want to share that sentiment with your wife, prior to said jump, to be sure she is NOT Being pecked by a real man...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had Mag44 in my dms for two days crying like a little bitch because someone said his mom must have screwed a pig to have him. 

Use the report system people. It isn't hard. I aint trying to argue with yall about this bullshit back here. I walked away from it for a fucking reason. 

If you report it and I deem it offensive material, I'll remove the stuff that hurt your feels. If it's bad enough I'll entertain bans. Calling me out in a thread or dming me like a little bitch ain't getting it. 

Your the  little bitch and a hippocrite too... Your handle should be "Double standard Sow"....

• Thumbs Down 1