Best HS teams in Ga,?...Top three in last ten years..

Mag44

On 5/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, Mag44 said:

What prevents them from not playing  in Jersey, Ohio,,Pa, Calf or .Nev....Their teams appear to ply good ball ??

As most of our schools are publics, cost is a big issue.  We have a large team and don't believe in leaving anyone behind.  I know there are those that will argue that we should only take 50-60 but that's hard to do in our environment.

Fred those are sorry ass excuses. If your not good enough to actively contribute to the win at hand, then your presence is not needed. You are just there for emotional support at that point. 

If the coaches had any spine, and burning desire to play top comp, they would have told them to pay their dues (meaning travel costs) and if they continue to get better to the point they actively contribute, the next time we take our show on the road to play top comp, you will be at the front of the line bill-free. 

quit coddling these kids Fred!!! You are stunting their growth!!!

“Hey coach, why didn’t you accept a lifetime opportunity to have an all expense paid trip to another part of the country to play one the best teams in America?”

”Because we couldn’t bring our 3rd and 4th stringers who won’t play a down and only dress up to watch the games from the sideline”

💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fred those are sorry ass excuses. If your not good enough to actively contribute to the win at hand, then your presence is not needed. You are just there for emotional support at that point. 

If the coaches had any spine, and burning desire to play top comp, they would have told them to pay their dues (meaning travel costs) and if they continue to get better to the point they actively contribute, the next time we take our show on the road to play top comp, you will be at the front of the line bill-free. 

It's mind-boggling someone from Tampa cares so much. It just isn't normal.

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“Hey coach, why didn’t you accept a lifetime opportunity to have an all expense paid trip to another part of the country to play one the best teams in America?”

”Because we couldn’t bring our 3rd and 4th stringers who won’t play a down and only dress up to watch the games from the sideline”

💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡

You don't care anything at all about these kids.

You just USE these kids and schools for your own personal play toys.

Grow up! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You don't care anything at all about these kids.

You just USE these kids and schools for your own personal play toys.

Grow up! 

Something you can brag about on Twitter.

Talk about your own school on Twitter and here. 

..and quit your childish bitching.

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

The problem is Georgia teams seek some of the worst OOS teams they can find for the guarantee wins. And if they play a team with a pulse, the Georgia team would have to have the confidence of being a lot better. 

Rarely ever is the GA team the underdog going into the game. No coincidence that Collins Hill sucked their entire history but the one time they are projected to be the top team in Georgia they schedule an OOS team. 

The teams up there need the guarantee wins for job security. Losing to top OOS teams would start to put a black mark on them. They have a myth to protect. 

SOOOOO, Vanguard, Madison Co., Columbia Lake City, Tallahassee Lincoln, Tallahassee Leon in 1986, Miami Central(2), Booker T.(3), AHP, Miami Northwestern, Dr. Phillips, Trinity Christian, Tampa Plant, Bolles(2), North Florida Christian,Yulee, and Oak Leaf, don't qualify as stern tests? And I'm certain I've omitted a few. Seems as though North Gwinnett played Lakeland or some other power in their area, as well.

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

SOOOOO, Vanguard, Madison Co., Columbia Lake City, Tallahassee Lincoln, Tallahassee Leon in 1986, Miami Central(2), Booker T.(3), AHP, Miami Northwestern, Dr. Phillips, Trinity Christian, Tampa Plant, Bolles(2), North Florida Christian,Yulee, and Oak Leaf, don't qualify as stern tests? And I'm certain I've omitted a few. Seems as though North Gwinnett played Lakeland or some other power in their area, as well.

Yes that’s exactly what im saying 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes that’s exactly what im saying 

Has Greyson played BC, STA, DLS,BG,SJP or Mission Viejo ?? They may have lost to BC in Ga ??

On 5/7/2021 at 9:02 AM, Atticus Finch said:

For the Kickoff games and the weekly Paragon games, ESPN pays for travel expenses.

This has been explained over and over and yet people still bring up this excuse.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:02 AM, Atticus Finch said:

A naive and silly program.

We've all heard this tripe before.

They pay part of the expenses, not all.  This has been explained many times.  Our desire to include all of our kids is something that makes us stronger, not weaker.  There are those that give all they have every day and we don't think they should be excluded.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:19 AM, Nolebull813 said:

On 5/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, Nolebull813 said:

💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡

Because we understand the concept of team better than you do.  Tell me, which teams have you personally as head coach taken on the road?  Oh that's right!  You sit on the sidelines and whine instead of being an elite coach.  Yet another anonymous keyboard warrior.  I get it.

7 hours ago, Fred said:

Because we understand the concept of team better than you do. 

This is so naive and corny.

Every level of football has travel roster restrictions. Depending on the conference, college football limits travel rosters to 70.

So the SEC must not understand the concept of team but some cornball dad from Grayson does.

🤡

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They cut you a check that is more then enough to cover the expenses. Of course if you insist on bringing 125 people then it won't cover it.

But nobody is that silly except Grayson.

It makes you a bunch of clowns.

College programs don't even bring everybody on road trips.

They have travel rosters just like any other sane organization.

🤡

This is so naive and corny.

Every level of football has travel roster restrictions. Depending on the conference, college football limits travel rosters to 70.

So the SEC must not understand the concept of team but some cornball dad from Grayson does.

🤡

We are dealing with high school, not college level sports.  Big difference.

I tell you what.  When you are the head coach and/or the AD at a school and are successful in getting your team into a position to accept an invitation and then tell some of your players they can't go, then maybe your words will carry some weight.  Until then, not so much.  You are just a keyboard warrior trying to impress your beliefs on others.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fred said:

We are dealing with high school, not college level sports.  Big difference.

Yes, which makes your lack of rationality even worse.

College programs pay for full scholarships, etc. and still don't insist on bringing everybody with them.

Your position is stupid and you seem to the only one oblivious to this.

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

I tell you what.  When you are the head coach and/or the AD at a school and are successful in getting your team into a position to accept an invitation and then tell some of your players they can't go, then maybe your words will carry some weight.  Until then, not so much.  You are just a keyboard warrior trying to impress your beliefs on others.

I would welcome the chance to be an adult. You should try it sometime.

On 5/10/2021 at 2:47 AM, Old Rabid One said:

Disregard vanguard, madison county, columbia, lincoln, leon, dr. phillips, bolles, north florida christian, yulee oak leaf...and plant. I gotta include plant in this because our teams caught em when they weren't the same plant from the late 2000s-early 2010s. Everybody else is a quality test. Whoever says the other teams aren't quality tests are clearly implying that STA is the only florida school that counts as a quality test.......as if STA is the only florida school that represents all of florida. 

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Disregard vanguard, madison county, columbia, lincoln, leon, dr. phillips, bolles, north florida christian, yulee oak leaf...and plant. I gotta include plant in this because our teams caught em when they weren't the same plant from the late 2000s-early 2010s. Everybody else is a quality test. Whoever says the other teams aren't quality tests are clearly implying that STA is the only florida school that counts as a quality test.......as if STA is the only florida school that represents all of florida. 

WELL SIR, try THIS on fer size! Bolles BEAT MARIST! Yulee had Derick Henry, Madison Co., barring one of the greatest comebacks in Colquitt history, would have beaten COLQUITT, the year we got robbed at USA TODAY, #3 GRAYSON in the semis! North Florida Christian had a record of 110-10 under Chokely, and they beat BAINBRIDGE! And when Valdosta played Lincoln, they were ALWAYS TOP TEN in the nation! And the year Valdosta blew out Leon, they were the beast of North Florida, with QB Peter Tom Willis, of Florida State fame!

And who ELSE in Florida, other than STA and AHP, is worth spit?

And when we beat Plant, they finished 10-2 in FLORIDA! The score was 40-8!