Best HS teams in Ga,?...Top three in last ten years..

Mag44

On 5/6/2021 at 11:22 PM, Fred said:

As most of our schools are publics, cost is a big issue.  We have a large team and don't believe in leaving anyone behind.  I know there are those that will argue that we should only take 50-60 but that's hard to do in our environment.

Why should you spend money on all these freshman and sophomores who will absolutely not get in the varsity game, some times you gotta make sacrifices if y’all can’t come up with extra funds

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why should you spend money on all these freshman and sophomores who will absolutely not get in the varsity game, some times you gotta make sacrifices if y’all can’t come up with extra funds

If they practice in Georgia, they TRAVEL! With a thirty man roster in Jersey, you lads don't seem to have those issues.

5 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

If they practice in Georgia, they TRAVEL! With a thirty man roster in Jersey, you lads don't seem to have those issues.

You gotta stop sniffing your heart pressure medication 💊, our varsity roster was 82 this year, not including freshman  and we’re the smallest school 

u funny tho 

I like u

u make me look like I know my shit

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You gotta stop sniffing your heart pressure medication 💊, our varsity roster was 82 this year, not including freshman  and we’re the smallest school 

u funny tho 

I like u

u make me look like I know my shit

Heart pressure? That's only when your sister won't get offin me!

You only seem to know your shit, cause your girlfriends on this heah bode, are intellectually challenged.

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

FIRST of ALL, it's a ONE YEAR DEAL! SECONDLY, THEY get untold THOUSANDS to trek NORTH!

So they bought a home game.

Which is exactly what I said.

👇

On 5/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, Atticus Finch said:

What Colquitt is doing is buying the second part of a home-and-home so they can get two gates for themselves.

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

WELL SIR, try THIS on fer size! Bolles BEAT MARIST! Yulee had Derick Henry, Madison Co., barring one of the greatest comebacks in Colquitt history, would have beaten COLQUITT, the year we got robbed at USA TODAY, #3 GRAYSON in the semis! North Florida Christian had a record of 110-10 under Chokely, and they beat BAINBRIDGE! And when Valdosta played Lincoln, they were ALWAYS TOP TEN in the nation! And the year Valdosta blew out Leon, they were the beast of North Florida, with QB Peter Tom Willis, of Florida State fame!

And who ELSE in Florida, other than STA and AHP, is worth spit?

And when we beat Plant, they finished 10-2 in FLORIDA! The score was 40-8!

The Miami schools are worth a spit. 

13 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

And the year Valdosta blew out Leon, they were the beast of North Florida, with QB Peter Tom Willis, of Florida State fame!

Despite the fact that Peter Tom Willis didn't go to Leon and wasn't even in high school when the two teams played.....

They played each other in 1986 and 1987.

Leon lost in the first round of the playoffs to Pensacola in 1986 and, wait for it, didn't even make the playoffs in 1987.

In fact, Leon went a whole decade from 1982-1992 without winning a playoff game.

And, what's more, is that city rival Godby won back-to-back state championships in those two seasons.

So it seems that not a single fact was contained in that post.

💩

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

10-0 against slapdicks and 0-2 against the only two decent teams they played (Lowndes and Dr. Phillips).

The score was 20-14, by the way.

🤡

20-14? What game are you referring to? Can't be colquitt vs plant because this was the actual score:

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/football-colquitt-county-ga-42-plant-8/2243321/

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

20-14? What game are you referring to? Can't be colquitt vs plant because this was the actual score:

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/football-colquitt-county-ga-42-plant-8/2243321/

Of course it can't be because I said Lowndes in the very post that you quoted.

The year that Plant was 10-2.

Now if he meant Colquitt then that's fine. He would just gotten another fact wrong since Plant wasn't 10-2 that year.