Beautiful High School Football Stadiums, NOT so Beautiful Teams....

RedZone

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

This is Alpharetta's stadium. Looks like they took a chunk out of the away stands...

4153.jpg

Colquitt went up there a coupla years ago, to kick some baseball butt! And I swear, the whole damn stadium was built on the side of a hill. Lil pockets of seats here and there, with their shock troop heathens from the classroom, nestled fifty feet above the home plate.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Gotta sacrifice some areas, to move forward as a program, When was last year colquitt took a plane to a game

SOME areas? Most of the football fields I've seen in Jersey, triple as football/baseball/soccer fields! Colquitt has a larger athletic complex geographically, than most schools up North have total, for their entire school. 

49 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So forsake having an adequate stadium so you can say you went to L.A

Why put ur program thru financial troubles??our schools have like 500-800 kids , absolutely no need for a 35k  seat stadium, just to brag hey look how expensive and big our stadiums are  ,

you dig ur self in such a financial hole , that ur forced  to play shitty teams at home because y’all so worried about Gate money to recouperate all the finances , 

On 5/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, RedZone said:

5A Sulphur, La built them a nice stadium in 2015.......holds 9,000.

Sulphur hasn't been a threat in Louisiana in more than a decade...got a nice house though. lol

That's what it is all about......coming out win or lose.

3084.jpg

@ORabidOne @TheMaximumHornetSting At end of day I’m happy with our campus, I can go from my car to ticket gate, grab a Philly cheesesteak or sausage and pepper, probably both, at concession stand  visit restrooms, go have seat in main section of bleachers, ALL IN. A 4 minute walk, sometimes bigger isn’t better, when it takes 25 min walk to get from car to your seats in these big stadiums 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ORabidOne @TheMaximumHornetSting At end of day I’m happy with our campus, I can go from my car to ticket gate, grab a Philly cheesesteak or sausage and pepper, probably both, at concession stand  visit restrooms, go have seat in main section of bleachers, ALL IN. A 4 minute walk, sometimes bigger isn’t better, when it takes 25 min walk to get from car to your seats in these big stadiums 

I’d imagine you have the parking alot closer as well? With it close by I bet you can run to the car at half time, grab a fast break blunt and be back in your seat for second half kickoff without missing any action.😂

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I’d imagine you have the parking alot closer as well? With it close by I bet you can run to the car at half time, grab a fast break blunt and be back in your seat for second half kickoff without missing any action.😂

Half-time ?? Ya ok , every quarter most time outs and 2 minute warning, even got some woods and a stream if you wanna take the scenic route,, 

012F1078-40D3-47E4-9763-C23E471120FE.png

• Haha 1