Elon musk is so stupid, I hate that guy

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Maybe I'll just wait awhile...

It’s hit or miss , u can hold and pray it hits 100k a coin or it can drop down back to 5k and ur fucked, you gotta ask ur self is 20k life changing, 

if u we’re starting up a business with 20k I’d say sell but if ur just gonna pay off ur truck maybe just wait

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s hit or miss , u can hold and pray it hits 100k a coin or it can drop down back to 5k and ur fucked, you gotta ask ur self is 20k life changing, 

if u we’re starting up a business with 20k I’d say sell but if ur just gonna pay off ur truck maybe just wait

I'm thinking I might just wait because tbh... 

21k right now sounds nice but I dont even have a clear idea of what I wanna do.... 

Ultimately I'd end up wasting it... if I sold it right now... if I where living somewhere that I was sure I'd be planting my foot/roots in and I knew I'd stay longer than a year at the most. I really would sell it for a home down-payment.... 

My mom has the other half now.

Wonder if she'd give it to me... 

She has no interest in cryptocurrency she just held on to my dad's information and his half of the bitcoin because she loved him..  

Time to see if shes willing to let me make better use of it... 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm thinking I might just wait because tbh... 

21k right now sounds nice but I dont even have a clear idea of what I wanna do.... 

Ultimately I'd end up wasting it... if I sold it right now... if I where living somewhere that I was sure I'd be planting my foot/roots in and I knew I'd stay longer than a year at the most. I really would sell it for a home down-payment.... 

My mom has the other half now.

Wonder if she'd give it to me... 

She has no interest in cryptocurrency she just held on to my dad's information and his half of the bitcoin because she loved him..  

Time to see if shes willing to let me make better use of it... 

I can see you opening up a bakery 🧁 or food spot later down the road

19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. What are y'all's thoughts on Shiba Inu coin? Bought 2 million shares of it and hoping that it hits @TheMaximumHornetSting@imaGoodBoyNow

2. Have y'all been hearing the news about dogecoin?

3. I hope you sold some of that bitcoin due to the recent crash @TheMaximumHornetSting 

Lmao same thoughts as I got on. safemoon, I have no clue wtf this is, what platform can you trade it on,

Dogecoin is so popular cause it’s on Webull and Robinhood 

I put doge in another account, I ain’t touching it till it hits $1000 a coin

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao same thoughts as I got on. safemoon, I have no clue wtf this is, what platform can you trade it on,

Dogecoin is so popular cause it’s on Webull and Robinhood 

I put doge in another account, I ain’t touching it till it hits $1000 a coin

How many shares of safemoon and dogecoin do you have? 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

How many shares of safemoon and dogecoin do you have? 

Don’t own safe moon cause my platform doesn’t trade those , I probably got 8-9 k Dogecoin left, I had 100k coins like 6 months ago but my dumbass sold 90% of it , had to take profit, now my last 10% I’m holding till 2025

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t own safe moon cause my platform doesn’t trade those , I probably got 8-9 k Dogecoin left, I had 100k coins like 6 months ago but my dumbass sold 90% of it , had to take profit, now my last 10% I’m holding till 2025

Saw a video talking about how doge is supposed to hit anywhere between 5-10 dollars by the end of 2021. 

• 4 weeks later...