I have some rather distressing news, coming out of Valdosta!...

Old Rabid One

In the immortal words of Samuel Clemens! The rumor of their demise, has been greatly exaggerated! THEIR being the Lowndes High School Public School Vikings! They hosted the defending 5A State Champions last Friddie nite! And LOOOOW and beHOOOOLD, they came out victorious! And two aspects need to be addressed here! Warner Robins is reported to have their best team in decades, returning! And Lowndes, replacing some sixteen starters, played ONE quarter, and limited the Demons to one offensive score, in the two varsity quarters! 

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

In the immortal words of Samuel Clemens! The rumor of their demise, has been greatly exaggerated! THEIR being the Lowndes High School Public School Vikings! They hosted the defending 5A State Champions last Friddie nite! And LOOOOW and beHOOOOLD, they came out victorious! And two aspects need to be addressed here! Warner Robins is reported to have their best team in decades, returning! And Lowndes, replacing some sixteen starters, played ONE quarter, and limited the Demons to one offensive score, in the two varsity quarters! 

Simply fascinating.......

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

In the immortal words of Samuel Clemens! The rumor of their demise, has been greatly exaggerated! THEIR being the Lowndes High School Public School Vikings! They hosted the defending 5A State Champions last Friddie nite! And LOOOOW and beHOOOOLD, they came out victorious! And two aspects need to be addressed here! Warner Robins is reported to have their best team in decades, returning! And Lowndes, replacing some sixteen starters, played ONE quarter, and limited the Demons to one offensive score, in the two varsity quarters.

Well your news is wrong of course. Lowndes starters gave up 0 offensive touchdowns. Warner robins defense forced a fumble on our rising sophomore RB and had a scoop and score. There was only 1 Qtr of true varsity football. 2nd and 3rd qtrs were for back ups 4th qtr was just for subbing in whoever was left.

As for WR. They have a good RB. Very young at the QB position. Big OL and DL. They need to work on their secondary pass coverage and receivers need more practice. They will be great this year and are ahead of schedule when it comes to being ready for the season. A couple of their players have attitude problems. I expect them to go deep in the playoffs if not win another championship.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Well your news is wrong of course. Lowndes starters gave up 0 offensive touchdowns. Warner robins defense forced a fumble on our rising sophomore RB and had a scoop and score. There was only 1 Qtr of true varsity football. 2nd and 3rd qtrs were for back ups 4th qtr was just for subbing in whoever was left.

As for WR. They have a good RB. Very young at the QB position. Big OL and DL. They need to work on their secondary pass coverage and receivers need more practice. They will be great this year and are ahead of schedule when it comes to being ready for the season. A couple of their players have attitude problems. I expect them to go deep in the playoffs if not win another championship.

....who cares?

• Haha 2

Valdosta, Lowndes, Colquitt

Colquitt, Lowndes, Valdosta

Lowndes, Colquitt, Valdosta

Valdosta, Valdosta, Valdosta

Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt

Lowndes, Valdosta, Valdosta

Colquitt, Colquitt, Lowndes

I'm sick of that song honestly!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So leave no ones forcing u to stay

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Who cares?

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You left out the part where....

Lowndes has Jacurri.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And your actually interested in seeing over half the posts being nothing but South GA?

Weren't you complaining about the same thing very recently?

I’m over it , I’m dealing with in real life shit, don’t care

, Certain poster can call people NBombs and makes thread for him to commit suicide, let the Board be a South Georgia private message board who cares, you can see which way the board is heading 

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

, Certain poster can call people NBombs and makes thread for him to commit suicide, let the Board be a South Georgia private message board who cares, you can see which way the board is heading 

Take a chill pill. Happens every off season. #20-0

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And you think lowndesloser96 is somehow an upgrade? He's a racist prick too

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This board has always been a cesspool

It's just been up to the posters which crap they can accept and which crosses the boundaries

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Looks like folks are still having a difficult time distinguishing unmoderated OT section from lightly moderated Varsity section. 

Crying like little snowflake bitches about OT shit over here on the Varsity page. xD

I think the board would do better if everyone was forced to post with their real name 

It would force people to have to take some accountability instead of hiding behind some wannabe reputation in some screen name (you know which posters I'm referring to hawg) 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

If you were paying attention you would have seen Warner Robins mentioned in the post.  Enough of us are Demon fans that the post actually does matter.  Enough of us are interested in who the Demons play at QB and how they do this early in the season. 

Its too bad some of the LA teams don't make that very easy 6 hour ride into Middle GA for a few games.  Great venue (hell Ole Rab remembers when there were 20K fans and they were 8 deep in 1997 at the Mac), great fans, nice payout for the visitors and excellent public school football (also have Northside, Peach Co) to add a few more games to a kickoff classic.  

But if you don't like the song, just change your station!  

paul

• Like 1

On the Texas 6A Forum they have "Team Threads".....about 40 teams.

I just don't know why that can't work here. If you don't want "Team Threads do a "Region Thread" and go at IT ALL DAY LONG if it makes you happy.

Maybe you can even start a "Valdosta Team Thread" at the Texas 6A Forum....why the fuck NOT? lmao....Valdosta and everything associated with Valdosta is "national, right?

Example Photo

bandicam 2021-05-10 14-05-43-286.jpg

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I think the board would do better if everyone was forced to post with their real name 

It would force people to have to take some accountability instead of hiding behind some wannabe reputation in some screen name (you know which posters I'm referring to hawg) 

Virtually nobody is gonna do that. Also, we'd be down to about 10 members because around 27 are all the same person. 😄

Anyway, we have an Off Topic section issue on this board where now everyone thinks they know everyone else's politics and therefore they hold each other to different standards of what they want to see enforced. Left wingers want right wingers banned and vice versa. 

One guy wants to be allowed to say suck my dick to whoever he wants when he wants, but, then saying something about someone's mom is a bridge too damned far or whatever.  

One guy loves to post pics of nearly naked women. One guy likes to post pictures of Marijuana growing in buckets in his basement. 

Here I am left to try to figure out what the hell you people want. If I try to enforce much of the guidelines at all I'm the biggest asshole there is. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4