A Don Bosco coach fired for pushing SJR lacrosse player to the ground.....

RedZone

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Some of the lacrosse girls from Marietta would kick his ass.....

Gospel !!!!!

Rufus>>

Wouldn't brag about that......Ga fat porkers are not a Ga peach....I've see some of  those Ga females and as Charles Barkley said, "they have some big fat womens there"....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Wouldn't brag about that......Ga fat porkers are not a Ga peach....I've see some of  those Ga females and as Charles Barkley said, "they have some big fat womens there"....

Those Marietta lacrosse girls would kick your ass too.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

mag44 likes it, period.

Anything he can get at this advanced age.

Atti, Iam 5'9" and weight about 160 lbs....Ride a bike 3-5 miles a day three days a week and according to my physician, "very good physical condition"...Very, very, few are in my condition or are as strong at my age...Just sayin..."Low hard drivers don't quit"......

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Atti, Iam 5'9" and weight about 160 lbs....Ride a bike 3-5 miles a day three days a week and according to my physician, "very good physical condition"...Very, very, few are in my condition or are as strong at my age...Just sayin..."Low hard drivers don't quit"......

Ooooohhhhh.......a resume! At least you’re probably honest.

Can’t speak for anybody else, but I’m 6’7” 265lbs with -6.9% body fat. That being said, I’m sure I’m a fat midget compared to a few on here.......

980183CD-2DE3-4B5E-8FA6-013537AA3442.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ooooohhhhh.......a resume! At least you’re probably honest.

Can’t speak for anybody else, but I’m 6’7” 265lbs with -6.9% body fat. That being said, I’m sure I’m a fat midget compared to a few on here.......

980183CD-2DE3-4B5E-8FA6-013537AA3442.jpeg

How old are you ???.......Hopefully, your that good at close to 80....0

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No video proof so it never happened.  Bosco coach should get his ass beaten by someone his own size and age.  He shoved that little kid very hard.  Lawsuit against bosco coming soon.

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No video proof so it never happened.  Bosco coach should get his ass beaten by someone his own size and age.  He shoved that little kid very hard.  Lawsuit against bosco coming soon.

That’s the same mom whose kid 

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/article/they-tried-to-kill-my-son-frosh-parents-say-star-players-caused-football-brawl/

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

You know you was happy to do it...

He’ll no, but there’s only one welcher from NJ on here and I wasn’t gonna be 2nd,

just don’t appreciate waking up in the morning to a message in my work email  from the Bosco administration thanking me for the donation,

#BuckFosco

• Haha 3