A Don Bosco coach fired for pushing SJR lacrosse player to the ground.....

RedZone

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He’ll no, but there’s only one welcher from NJ on here and I wasn’t gonna be 2nd,

just don’t appreciate waking up in the morning to a message in my work email  from the Bosco administration thanking me for the donation,

#BuckFosco

Business is business. 🤷🏿‍♂️

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

20-0 ? 😮😮

couple thoughts on this to Bosco fans and alumni not GSB

1. The score is not that important versus the absolute shit talking to the ninth degree from the first face off by the Bosco players....IF I am not mistaken...SJR had a 2 game winning streak in close games....on top of not playing last year 2020 with our best team ever...20 seniors.  so not sure why coach gorman let the natives go wild....bad form by him.....for what the kids were doing during the game.....lastly the score is not that important to me in general bc this is HS....but add the shit talking w the score.....imagine 60-0 in mid 3rd and starters still in a football game....

2. Don Bosco motto -  Crescere Scientia et Gratia -  "To Increase in Knowledge and Grace."

3.  Maybe Heuser should remind Coach Gorman and the team of this motto.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, SJR89 said:

couple thoughts on this to Bosco fans and alumni not GSB

1. The score is not that important versus the absolute shit talking to the ninth degree from the first face off by the Bosco players....IF I am not mistaken...SJR had a 2 game winning streak in close games....on top of not playing last year 2020 with our best team ever...20 seniors.  so not sure why coach gorman let the natives go wild....bad form by him.....for what the kids were doing during the game.....lastly the score is not that important to me in general bc this is HS....but add the shit talking w the score.....imagine 60-0 in mid 3rd and starters still in a football game....

2. Don Bosco motto -  Crescere Scientia et Gratia -  "To Increase in Knowledge and Grace."

3.  Maybe Heuser should remind Coach Gorman and the team of this motto.  

St Peter and Jesus lost their tempers too...." Control under stress and Competition" are not always a luxury... Are you a competitor, or a pussy??? Never played football and lost your temper...

• Confused 1