Why does BLM keep attacking Asians??

imaGoodBoyNow

I have only heard of one instance this year on the MSM in regards to attacks on Asians, and it was @BUFORDGAWOLVES twin brother in Atlanta killing those poor girls in the massage parlor. 

Every other instance where a black person commits violence against an Asian is buried so deep you can’t find it, or on Right leaning media who corners the market on stories the Dem media machine refuse to cover 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have only heard of one instance this year on the MSM in regards to attacks on Asians, and it was @BUFORDGAWOLVES twin brother in Atlanta killing those poor girls in the massage parlor. 

Every other instance where a black person commits violence against an Asian is buried so deep you can’t find it, or on Right leaning media who corners the market on stories the Dem media machine refuse to cover 

Wow.... from idiot to buffoon back to idiot in one post. 

Well done. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think what’s happening is Asians are viewed as “white allies” so they are being caught in the crossfire. The hatred towards white people has spilled over into the Asian community. Guilt by association so to speak. 

Really disgusting that there’s people out there in this world that’s hates you because your skin is a different color than mine and yours

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Really disgusting that there’s people out there in this world that’s hates you because your skin is a different color than mine and yours

Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think what’s happening is Asians are viewed as “white allies” so they are being caught in the crossfire. The hatred towards white people has spilled over into the Asian community. Guilt by association so to speak. 

Just when I think you couldn’t possibly top your last post with stupidity.....

Well, live and learn. 

bgw

• Like 3

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know u seen these attacks every single day, just curious why media isn’t talking about who’s behind these Hate crimes 

I saw a video of a big black  female thug hit a cop twice, then a big black cop knocked that creature out....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The crazy thing is the race soldiers have brainwashed far left white people like Antifa  to hunt and kill their own kind. People like Buford have been radicalized by people like ga96. So you gotta keep your head on a swivel at all times. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

@imaGoodBoyNow The best advice I can give you is to move far away from a major city as possible, and when house hunting, drive through the communities and make sure there are a significant amount of American flags and Blue Lives Matter memorabilia. 

usually one comes with the other so it should be one stop shop👍👍👍

"Privilege"....all the kids you want,without a job and Daycare for them, rip down monuments without any fear, able to loot, riot, steal, commit arson without consequence, have TV stations protect you, and have you worthless lives paid for by REAL MEN AND WOMEN who,do deal with rising taxes and costs....You know and call, "PRIVILEGED" .....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡

Good, then your taxes will continue to pay for freeloaders ......Your in Calf, right, sure, you guys pay a lot...Without America Calf is banana republic.....Stay there...

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The crazy thing is the race soldiers have brainwashed far left white people like Antifa  to hunt and kill their own kind. People like Buford have been radicalized by people like ga96. So you gotta keep your head on a swivel at all times. Lol 

What kinda meth are you smoking, dude?

Jesus! And not the blond blue eyed one next to Trumpy on your wall either. 

bgw

• Haha 3

On 5/11/2021 at 9:55 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Blacks are jealous of others success and the fact that  They continue to need Government assistance ....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They showing attacks but not discussing who’s the attackers is,

If it was MAga attacking Asians . , the media would have a field day

So it's only a big deal when you think BLM is responsible?  Btw, not every black person is 'BLM' affiliated.  Is every crime by white people MAGA?  But I get it.  It's all about 'getting the other side' and blaming everything on them.  You just don't get it.  

It's not hard at all.  Violence against anybody is bad.  Murder is bad.  Killing unarmed people by cops is bad.  It doesn't matter who or why, it's just bad.  

The media has been reporting violence against Asians and I haven't heard them blame any particular group.  Other than those who want to blame them for covid.  Stupidity and irrational fear on full display.  

You are too inconsistent and hypocritical to be taken seriously.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

So it's only a big deal when you think BLM is responsible?  Btw, not every black person is 'BLM' affiliated.  Is every crime by white people MAGA?  But I get it.  It's all about 'getting the other side' and blaming everything on them.  You just don't get it.  

It's not hard at all.  Violence against anybody is bad.  Murder is bad.  Killing unarmed people by cops is bad.  It doesn't matter who or why, it's just bad.  

The media has been reporting violence against Asians and I haven't heard them blame any particular group.  Other than those who want to blame them for covid.  Stupidity and irrational fear on full display.  

You are too inconsistent and hypocritical to be taken seriously.  

Sooooooo....

All lives matter??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1