Why does BLM keep attacking Asians??

imaGoodBoyNow

On 5/11/2021 at 9:00 AM, Mag44 said:

Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡

KKK post of the month. Will be featured in their monthly magazine!! 😳

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 12:00 PM, Mag44 said:

Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡

Some black guys must have fucked every female in your family right in front of you. All that hate and ignorance piled into one person. Must be short dick syndrome

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Didn’t you say hate against Asians didn’t exist?

I moved on from that, I’m now on why BLM keeps attacking Asians 

I just want to #StopAsainHate but Ga96 and his racist Croonies have a vendetta against anyone that doesn’t have same color skin as them

You catching what I’m throwing???

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So u support Hate against Asians?

I do not support hate against Asians or any race. But this

““Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡””

IS a racist comment from Mag44. Instead of trying to twist things around, why don’t you condemn him for his post and comment. If you don’t consider it a racist comment, then you are a racist too!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I do not support hate against Asians or any race. But this

““Rather than attack  orientals, blacks should emulate their work ethic, but blacks like being of "Black Priviledge", with free phones, sneakers,living rent free, free internet, med care, free abortion and not have to worry about tax increases to pay for "their priviledge"....🙀🙀🙀🤡🤡🤡””

IS a racist comment from Mag44. Instead of trying to twist things around, why don’t you condemn him for his post and comment. If you don’t consider it a racist comment, then you are a racist too!

029D0A9C-C90E-4E64-839C-EBF80F5EA0D7.gif

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I moved on from that, I’m now on why BLM keeps attacking Asians 

I just want to #StopAsainHate but Ga96 and his racist Croonies have a vendetta against anyone that doesn’t have same color skin as them

You catching what I’m throwing???

Stop white hate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Racists? Who’s attacking people because their Asian??? That’s what I thought, u are the biggest racist here

As in "Goodfellas"....."Now Ga, go get your shine box"....Self hate manifests in Blacks in many ways,especially when they are called on their conduct,lack  of compliance,poor academic performance, out of wedlock births and excessive aboortions...BTW said ""Don't blame others for our trouble"...I met great Black soldiers in the Army, saved ones life and they are shaking their heads today....They never played the blame game, never....

52 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

A black man is your mom's dream man.

Your dad is a cuck.

Your response is that of an uneducated , angry Black, who for the most, can't honorably or without  Ghetto slang make a point....But thank you, your doing the White community a service by your rhetoric....Continue to wallow in the blame game world.....When you learn what your trying to convey without being the court jester, you might rise  above your cesspool life...Are a bastard seed who is without merit or just a real dump man...

33 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Your response is that of an uneducated , angry Black, who for the most, can't honorably or without  Ghetto slang make a point....But thank you, your doing the White community a service by your rhetoric....Continue to wallow in the blame game world.....When you learn what your trying to convey without being the court jester, you might rise  above your cesspool life...Are a bastard seed who is without merit or just a real dump man...

My response is that of a Black man that knows not to put any stock in the ramblings of a white boy that has no interest of mine or my people at heart.

• Like 1