Georgia Car and truck parts store 🏬

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh shit @HawgGoneIt @imaGoodBoyNowpack ya bags... 

Ima get me a Powertrain v8 engine

Trust me 100% I’d be there pulling shit if I knew anything about cars or trucks, this is every mechanics wet dream 

ohhh fuck nooo I’m bringing my SawZall and I’m bringing home a 18wheeler full of Cats

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Trust me 100% I’d be there pulling shit if I knew anything about cars or trucks, this is every mechanics wet dream 

ohhh fuck nooo I’m bringing my SawZall and I’m bringing home a 18wheeler full of Cats

I know a little about cars... but ngl I'm not that deep into cars...tbh I'm more of a Computer/Tech guy... now if that where a Electronics deal.... 

I'd go fucking bonkers...

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know we never got the full update on the shady fuck who wanted you to Sawzall a car for him or the capital insurgent who parked IFO your place and was MIA??

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You know we never got the full update on the shady fuck who wanted you to Sawzall a car for him or the capital insurgent who parked IFO your place and was MIA??

Lmao capital guy definitely got arrested, neighbor moved his car somewhere, but 100% locked 🔒 up

and the shady auto shop fr is beginning to be a good pal of  mine, ,

he’s always buying cars to take parts parts off to put them on others , Scrap yard doesn’t take cars unless there’s a title, I’m assuming some of his cars don’t have titles so he can’t scrap the cars after he takes parts off of

the dude is a magician, I’ve seen him build a newish Mercedes  out of a Mercedes car Shell that was cut into 4 pieces, this motherfucker welded that shit , installed engine interior and everything, this dude made a Junk Scrap car shell into a brand new car, it was crazy 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao capital guy definitely got arrested, neighbor moved his car somewhere, but 100% locked 🔒 up

and the shady auto shop fr is beginning to be a good pal of  mine, ,

he’s always buying cars to take parts parts off to put them on others , Scrap yard doesn’t take cars unless there’s a title, I’m assuming some of his cars don’t have titles so he can’t scrap the cars after he takes parts off of

the dude is a magician, I’ve seen him build a newish Mercedes  out of a Mercedes car Shell that was cut into 4 pieces, this motherfucker welded that shit , installed engine interior and everything, this dude made a Junk Scrap car shell into a brand new car, it was crazy 

FBE802D7-3DB4-4B4C-BC4E-BB130143D386.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

FBE802D7-3DB4-4B4C-BC4E-BB130143D386.gif

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

c16681c87a1d27a6b5c0c82ced386181.gif

I shall not tell a lie,especially to u Jabronis,,, no doubt the guy got locked up, , my mom was on phone talking to her friend saying how stupid the guy was for posting everything going on at the capital on to his Facebook page

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I shall not tell a lie,especially to u Jabronis,,, no doubt the guy got locked up, , my mom was on phone talking to her friend saying how stupid the guy was for posting everything going on at the capital on to his Facebook page

Dumbasses... why does everyone feel the need to post shit on social media

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not saying the dude didn't deserve punishment for committing treason... 

But he probably would've gotten by with it if he wasn't trying to be Billy Badass on Facebook...

very true...

I just thought you pointed a good question. 😄