This Forum Looks Very Sick And Is Probably Dying...

RedZone

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Speaking of Lonely Hearts and Losers....

Here's a guy that clocks in here every morning at 5:00 AM and doesn't clock out till 2:00 AM the next day.......rinse and repeat.

....doesn't even eat. Smokes a lot of Newports though.

He posts hundreds of TikTok and YouTube videos, and other general nonsense all day and night long.

Someone please talk to this guy.......he's begging!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Speaking of Lonely Hearts and Losers....

Here's a guy that clocks in here every morning at 5:00 AM and doesn't clock out till 2:00 AM the next day.......rinse and repeat.

....doesn't even eat. Smokes a lot of Newports though.

He posts hundreds of TikTok and YouTube videos, and other general nonsense all day and night long.

Someone please talk to this guy.......he's begging!

Bitch I’m the only reason your threads ever get past page one , just like your failed blog website ur threads suck, u should be thanking me cause without me , ur threads would all have 15 posts all By You

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bitch I’m the only reason your threads ever get past page one , just like your failed blog website ur threads suck, u should be thanking me cause without me , ur threads would all have 15 posts all By You

Take 48 hours off from posting..........hell, forget about that, take 15 minutes off from posting. 

Try it.

You'd be a shaking and sweating SOB.

tenor.gif

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

It has turned into a Lonely Hearts Club filled with low IQ football people.

Someone call a doctor!!!

This is kind of like saying your wife has poor tastes when she chose you.  You are calling everyone lonely hearts and low IQ football people and yet here you are.😮

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh no ur the Golden Elder 🧓 Roofie , you been on here since people were posting on forums with pen and paper 

but the RedFlag guy yah fuxk dat Dude

LDT, fair warning! You had best be of your best behavior with Mister Rufus, or you'll be getting a highly spirited visit from the bent nose boys in Morven!

56 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The forums started to take a step down once there was no longer a central punching bag like Dallas Jackson to take the punches that fueled threads.

A year long pandemic shut down doesn’t help either.

A blast from the past! That comic book dickhayd clown, cost Colquitt the consensus Natty in 2015, with his bullshit #6 ranking!

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

That comic book dickhayd clown, cost Colquitt the consensus Natty in 2015, with his bullshit #6 ranking!

Imagine being 19th by calpreps, 10th by Massey and #2 in both major polls and still thinking that a comic book writer was the reason for not being consensus national champion.

• Haha 3

The product the board is built to discuss isn't very good right now. There's too much talent monopolizing by too few schools. And there's too much transferring of players (and coaches). Exactly how excited should adults get upon finding out that some kids on their favorite high school team were at a camp or a park and convinced a nearby school's top handful of players to transfer over? Because that's all most of this actually amounts to. 

So, we end up with a landscape where 99.9% of schools can't even begin to compete with the top few teams. And it's often not because the teams on top have done more to develop their players, they've just collected most of the local talent. So, no one really cares. It's hard for me to quit because it's been part of my life for 35 years (I remember being a kid and listening to the 1986 state championship game on the radio as my parents drove us around looking at Christmas lights lol). And my team's games are usually able to be watched live right at the time I tend to arrive home from work on Fridays. But, really, there's no great reason to keep paying much attention, or posting on boards like this.