Rush about to get his job back?

FootballGuy

It's crazy how some people are fuming over this man possibly getting his job back. Do people fear Rush as a football coach or do they have a personal vendetta against him? Shit is crazy. All B.S. aside, if Rush gets his job back, he really needs to be on a straight and narrow and WIN championships....especially at VHS. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I want to know is why do they have an even number of board members? 

8 members. Seems like you could end up with ties in the votes like that. 

One member stepped down due to getting a new job so that spot won't be taken until a new member is elected.

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I want to know is why do they have an even number of board members? 

8 members. Seems like you could end up with ties in the votes like that. 

They don't have ties. They vote 5-3 on everything. 

I'm with Rufus on this one. This is a formality and the board is wasting Valdosta's time with this. I guess if they do it this way they can avoid another wrongful termination suit.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

They don't have ties. They vote 5-3 on everything. 

I'm with Rufus on this one. This is a formality and the board is wasting Valdosta's time with this. I guess if they do it this way they can avoid another wrongful termination suit.

I would not be shocked to learn that this is attorney driven.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

What does it take for a coach to actually lose his job in GA?

Lol! 

Obviously talking "out of school" on a secret tape about funny money doesn't do it for at least 3 members of the school board in Valdosta.

Having the M.O. of misdirecting funds intended for the football program into one's own bank account or similar activity apparently doesn't necessarily do it either. 

I'm starting to wonder about this myself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lol! 

Obviously talking "out of school" on a secret tape about funny money doesn't do it for at least 3 members of the school board in Valdosta.

Having the M.O. of misdirecting funds intended for the football program into one's own bank account or similar activity apparently doesn't necessarily do it either. 

I'm starting to wonder about this myself. 

Google...The Teflon Man....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, AztecPadre said:

When are they going to decide if his teaching certificate will or not be taken away?  Gotta admit, ga HSFB has been pretty entertaining off the field. Lol

GHSA football has been pretty entertaining ON the field as well! Name a state in the recent past, who has had at least a dozen teams, ranked in the top five of the nation? I'll give you a lil hint, it's G E O R G I A!