2021 CA vs TX

11 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

That’s why his 5 star rating and top rated quarterback designation is a little perplexing. What is  it based on? His bloodline? It sure isn’t his competition. When they played a team with a pulse (Louisiana pulse not national pulse) he looked pedestrian and lost.

Not gonna lie.  He's a good QB but his bloodline does get him pub. (Chris Simms ring a bell?)

Also...the LCA team that beat them was pretty stacked for a small Louisiana school.  Not ECA of Old stacked...but they had some talent.

Newman isn't that type of school.

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So they're the Louisiana Rabun County? Stud QB with a few weapons but plays no one

It's a 2A school private school.

What you want then to do?  Play 5A Acadiana 10 times???

They don't "suddenly" have 22 good players like Evangel used to.  They haven't resorted to that level....Yet.

It's not that type of school...Yet.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, Frosty4024 said:

Newsflash.  It's not much better in Austin nor Dallas until mid/late October.

If y'all make the trip...Y'all gonna be Red Lobster or Blackened Catfish by the end of the game.

Prepare to FRY!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or take travel tips from DLS perhaps...they seemed OK when they played ET for the most part.

Wasn't the Bishop Amat vs Aledo game in Texas also?  Ask them?

We did just fine in 100+ degrees at game time vs AZ Centennial and Gorman.  Won both by 40+.  Oh, but that's a "dry" heat.  Whatever.  Sorry, TX, the weather will not make a difference.

26 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If you think dry heat and humid heat are the same then oh boy...

I have rental property in Lake Havasu AZ (where it averages 105 to 115 during the summer) and property in Lakeland TN (living on a lake in the south it’s 100 humidity 9 months a year). I’ll take the dry AZ heat I don’t have to change my shirt 4 times a day.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MD87 said:

We did just fine in 100+ degrees at game time vs AZ Centennial and Gorman.  Won both by 40+.  Oh, but that's a "dry" heat.  Whatever.  Sorry, TX, the weather will not make a difference.

Come play in Galveston in August and that might change your mind.

Someone really needs to build an Allen like mega school about equal distance from DeSoto, Cedar Hill, and Duncanville. Make sure one of the qualifications for this school is you have to be an elite athlete.

Sad people think these academy schools masquerading as high school football teams are something to brag about.

It's would be the equivalent of Montverde Academy beating up on regular high school basketball teams and patting themselves on the back for it. Pathetic 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Champa said:

Someone really needs to build an Allen like mega school about equal distance from DeSoto, Cedar Hill, and Duncanville. Make sure one of the qualifications for this school is you have to be an elite athlete.

Sad people think these academy schools masquerading as high school football teams are something to brag about.

It's would be the equivalent of Montverde Academy beating up on regular high school basketball teams and patting themselves on the back for it. Pathetic 🤦‍♂️

Your post is pathetic. The great wins ET and DV earned vs DLS and SJC respectively never would’ve happened if other idiots thought like you. Every state has publics and privates. You need to beat them all to be considered the best both in-state and nationally.

• Thumbs Down 4

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Too little too late. 99.9% of the top TX teams already have their 2021 schedules filled. Let’s hope someone steps up in 22. 

I’m confused because your first post in this thread said you were in the process of lining up games for both MD and Bosco in Texas and we should all stay tuned. So you are contradicting yourself. Are you lining up the games you told us you were OR is it too late? 
How long do we need ‘stay tuned’ for like you said?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m confused because your first post in this thread said you were in the process of lining up games for both MD and Bosco in Texas and we should all stay tuned. So you are contradicting yourself. Are you lining up the games you told us you were OR is it too late? 
How long do we need ‘stay tuned’ for like you said?

Things change by the minute in the world of elite hsfb scheduling. The oppty I was working on for SJB fell through. The MD oppty is still very much alive for 9/9. Keep keeping up. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Things change by the minute in the world of elite hsfb scheduling. The oppty I was working on for SJB fell through. The MD oppty is still very much alive for 9/9. Keep keeping up. 

If Texas is smart they’ll take the Stache sooner the better.  After this year fagetttaboutit 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sir, you are a tease. Good advice would be to not say anything about a game until you have contracts signed. Better for credibility also. 

29 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If Texas is smart they’ll take the Stache sooner the better.  After this year fagetttaboutit 

We will be good next season. I expect us to be top 3 national. But you are correct in that it is a young squad and in a couple years it just won’t be fair for us to play against high schools. 

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Sir, you are a tease

NO, he's a pathological liar and attention whore who should be banned.

He did this same thing with St Thomas More (STM), La playing IMG Academy this year....only he said that game was confirmed, said it twice.

He's full of SHIT!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1