2021 CA vs TX

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO, he's a pathological liar and attention whore who should be banned.

He did this same thing with St Thomas More (STM), La playing IMG Academy this year....only he said that game was confirmed, said it twice.

He's full of SHIT!

I even told this guy the STM/IMG game wasn't happening and he still doubled down on it.

After all the smoke cleared and bullshit ran out he then claimed STM backed out..

IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Too little too late. 99.9% of the top TX teams already have their 2021 schedules filled. Let’s hope someone steps up in 22. 

Was this whole thread just you getting bored again and wanting to tease Texas?

…because I see the ‘worst Texas OOS’ thread is back.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Was this whole thread just you getting bored again and wanting to tease Texas?

There is something terribly wrong with this guy and nolebob813.

If people can't see that that's on them.

Unreal at the shit they try to peddle on here. I hate them both!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m confused because your first post in this thread said you were in the process of lining up games for both MD and Bosco in Texas and we should all stay tuned. So you are contradicting yourself. Are you lining up the games you told us you were OR is it too late? 
How long do we need ‘stay tuned’ for like you said?

"Trust the process"

- GSB, Dusty

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 5/12/2021 at 3:32 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Haha good luck, doubt u find an opponent, can’t think of a Primo Texas team that would willingly vs SJB and MD

SAAAAY WHAAAT? I was recently lost in cyber space. And happened upon a Tejas prep site, when my spaceship developed engine trouble! And after getting to know some of the locals. It was the general consensus, that they don't HAFTA travel or play ANYONE outside the friendly confines of their fair state! Cause quite frankly, any top tier matchup in the lone wolf state, would be as good as it gets!🤣

21 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

SAAAAY WHAAAT? I was recently lost in cyber space. And happened upon a Tejas prep site, when my spaceship developed engine trouble! And after getting to know some of the locals. It was the general consensus, that they don't HAFTA travel or play ANYONE outside the friendly confines of their fair state! Cause quite frankly, any top tier matchup in the lone wolf state, would be as good as it gets!🤣

image.jpeg.c6ff2add3ad0ba69acd5fc86b63bcc06.jpeg

On 5/12/2021 at 5:52 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s Valdosta without transfers, what’s Grayson without transfers shit , @Old Rabid One only time colquitt is relevant is when they have a transfer QB

WELL Bozo, once upon a midnight dreary, the Packers lost to William Andrews and the future National Champion, Thomasville Bulldogs, 14-9! When future Super Bowl Champion Virgil Seay, was stopped at the ONE FOOT line, to preserve the victory in Veteran's Stadium in Thomasville. 

The Packers lost to National Champion Valdosta, 7-0! 

The next season, the Packers would lose to State Champion Valdosta, 13-7, when the VHS QB ran a sweep for seventy five yards, for the winning score. And per his account, he doesn't remember that play to this day, due to a concussion. 

The Packers DOMINATED future National Champion Lagrange, before succumbing on a last second forty yard FG, and a 17-16 loss!

The only transfers on those fields, were wearing VHS black and gold!

2 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

WELL Bozo, once upon a midnight dreary, the Packers lost to William Andrews and the future National Champion, Thomasville Bulldogs, 14-9! When future Super Bowl Champion Virgil Seay, was stopped at the ONE FOOT line, to preserve the victory in Veteran's Stadium in Thomasville. 

The Packers lost to National Champion Valdosta, 7-0! 

The next season, the Packers would lose to State Champion Valdosta, 13-7, when the VHS QB ran a sweep for seventy five yards, for the winning score. And per his account, he doesn't remember that play to this day, due to a concussion. 

The Packers DOMINATED future National Champion Lagrange, before succumbing on a last second forty yard FG, and a 17-16 loss!

The only transfers on those fields, were wearing VHS black and gold!

Let me know when y’all actually schedule a good oos game, u can only dodge good teams  and schedule teams from the bush  for so many years without people take notice 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me know when y’all actually schedule a good oos game, u can only dodge good teams  and schedule teams from the bush  for so many years without people take notice 

HOOVER, AMERICAN HERITAGE, TRINITY CHRISTIAN, TRINITY CATHOLIC, BISHOP SULLIVAN, TAMPA PLANT, HOOVER, COLUMBIA LAKE CITY,(I guess I should include this un, so Lake City boy won't git all apoplectic) and SOUTH PANOLA?***ROTFLMAO***

16 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

HOOVER, AMERICAN HERITAGE, TRINITY CHRISTIAN, TRINITY CATHOLIC, BISHOP SULLIVAN, TAMPA PLANT, HOOVER, COLUMBIA LAKE CITY,(I guess I should include this un, so Lake City boy won't git all apoplectic) and SOUTH PANOLA?***ROTFLMAO***

Recently u bafoon, they dodging everybody, don’t blame them when they lose to teams like Collins hills

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The SJB and SM opponents are confirmed. Now need to find another opponent for MD. SL is the team that backed out. 

St. Louis, Hawaii ?

Their fans have been calling California out the past couple of years. Now they finally get their chance and the team backs out.

Real smooth

• Like 1