Lawyer on Phil Jones show has ripped the GHSA to pieces.

HooverOutlaw

Said the GHSA approved the move last year then came back it was invalid.  They ask the GHSA what laws the Sanders had broken. They gave no response.  Showed the GHSA made up rules as they went.

Attorney got after Rush and Valdosta booster club saying they both should have come out and said neither helped the Sanders kid move to Valdosta.

Just another example of the GHSA looking terrible.

GHSA looks like a racist group.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Said the GHSA approved the move last year then came back it was invalid.  They ask the GHSA what laws the Sanders had broken. They gave no response.  Showed the GHSA made up rules as they went.

Attorney got after Rush and Valdosta booster club saying they both should have come out and said neither helped the Sanders kid move to Valdosta.

Rush has also been advised (legally) to remain quiet as a mouse until all this unfolds. Probably why he hasn't came to the kids' defense......yet. 

Point of fact... Rush or Valdosta didn't have to help the Sanders or any other kids move to Valdosta in order for it to be undue influence. All they had to do is offer assistance or mention it and that's enough. 

Matter of fact, they didn't even have to offer any assistance at all in order to create undue influence. The tapes are just sound bytes that make stuff look really bad for Rush and Valdosta and actually don't stand as proof of wrong doing alone. 

Just saying. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Point of fact... Rush or Valdosta didn't have to help the Sanders or any other kids move to Valdosta in order for it to be undue influence. All they had to do is offer assistance or mention it and that's enough. 

Matter of fact, they didn't even have to offer any assistance at all in order to create undue influence. The tapes are just sound bytes that make stuff look really bad for Rush and Valdosta and actually don't stand as proof of wrong doing alone. 

Just saying. 

Or how about the fact that they never met the requirements of the bona fide move.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just saying. 

Per Mrs. Sanders they got nothing or offered nothing and the GHSA had no evidence of this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Per Mrs. Sanders they got nothing or offered nothing and the GHSA had no evidence of this.  

Who gives a rats ass what that liar said? The bottom line is they didn’t move. Nothing else to talk about. Money doesn’t matter (though I’d bet they got a little). Recruiting doesn’t matter (though we know they were). The family didn’t move.

Go to the vent and see what people who live by them are saying. I know you’re still trying to get your good friend off the hook, but they all cheated and now they pay.

Nothing left to talk about. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Lawyers are prone to offer more outlandish theories than Steven King if it makes their client look good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Mrs. Sanders word is not very good in my opinion. For one, they have a lot to lose. For two, the word around these here parts was she was a primary actor in unduly influencing others to come over after they did. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who gives a rats ass what that liar said? The bottom line is they didn’t move. Nothing else to talk about. Money doesn’t matter (though I’d bet they got a little). Recruiting doesn’t matter (though we know they were). The family didn’t move.

Go to the vent and see what people who live by them are saying. I know you’re still trying to get your good friend off the hook, but they all cheated and now they pay.

Nothing left to talk about. 

I personally know someone that worked on their Moultrie residence while he was playing at Valdosta. They were actually there to let this person in to do the work. All of their Packer memorabilia like team pictures and photos of Tajh in his uniform donning the walls. Power was on. They hadn't relinquished the residence and I don't think they ever did. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just saying. 

So Colquitt coaches threatening players who want to leave is ok in the packass faithful group?

57 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

So Colquitt coaches threatening players who want to leave is ok in the packass faithful group?

Sounds to me like they didn't do a good enough job explaining the possible consequences of the players' actions.  Is that threatening?

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

It’s not ok as lowends coaches during the offseason training others schools players. As of matter of fact, I don’t think they can even coach their own in 7v7. 

Why your #elite229cheatersville bum ass worries about what cc is doing is beyond me. You created an upcoming investigation for your home school in your need to be feel important with your inability to keep your yap shut. 

Kudos