CDC says I no longer have to wear a mask

Bormio

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

It just has to give the right impression.

It just has the give the right "trump" impression..

One thing is for sure and can't be debated......donald j trump has taught his followers that having not an ounce of shame is fashionable. 

13 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I see you're still afraid to tell the truth. Growing up can be hard to do.

image.png.851eb19a2aeb9073bd0c53895d5fce8c.png

I know you think you got some “gotcha” moment but that was posted months and months ago. I shouldn’t have been so literal and said never. It has been so damn long it does feel like forever since I worn a mask. I did wear it back in the summer when all the fear mongering was going on. When they made you wear it by force or you couldn’t shop for food or essentials.  And I did take it seriously just as I would any flu or sickness going around. But as time went on and facts started piling up that this was some government takeover and a violation of all our rights I woke up and said No mas!!! 

sorry should have specified 

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But as time went on and facts started piling up that this was some government takeover and a violation of all our rights I woke up and said No mas!!!

Being killed by police while unarmed is apparently not a violation of one's rights that would justify non-compliance.

But being forced to wear a mask by a private business while grocery shopping?

Sic semper tyrannis!

🤡

13 hours ago, Bormio said:

Damn, who has time to dig up posts from 7 months ago?  (Canes excepted, who is probably doing it on government time)

I recall him saying he wore a mask. So after he posted some crap about being too tough to ever having done that, I simply searched the word "mask" written by Nolebull and I think it was the 3rd post that came up -- took about 30 seconds.

Curious, Bormio, is your everyday life one in which you needn't worry about what you said or wrote in the past? Let's say you really were a doctor, and you told a patient that you ate a bit of chocolate every day because it helps your heart. Then you told that patient 7 months later that you have never eaten chocolate in your life because it clogs your arteries. And if that patient questioned you on contradicting what you had said previously, would you infer to them that they had wasted their time bringing up something you had said 7 months ago?

What do you actually do in real life?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I recall him saying he wore a mask. So after he posted some crap about being too tough to ever having done that, I simply searched the word "mask" written by Nolebull and I think it was the 3rd post that came up -- took about 30 seconds.

It's hilarious how bozos like concha and Bormio dismiss it as weird because it takes so much time.

So might as well just lie!

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's hilarious how bozos like concha and Bormio dismiss it as weird because it takes so much time.

So might as well just lie!

Or they think it is weird that someone would bring up something written in the past that is inconsistent with a current post. "That was months ago! Geez, I can't believe you are suggesting accountability on what was written months ago."

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Curious, Bormio, is your everyday life one in which you needn't worry about what you said or wrote in the past? Let's say you really were a doctor, and you told a patient that you ate a bit of chocolate every day because it helps your heart. Then you told that patient 7 months later that you have never eaten chocolate in your life because it clogs your arteries. And if that patient questioned you on contradicting what you had said previously, would you infer to them that they had wasted their time bringing up something you had said 7 months ago?

No one is being too tough. Masks are terrible for your lungs, your face, skin, breathing, eyes, everything! They don’t do anything. I was fear mongered in the summer of 2020 with everyone else. Then I woke up and realized it was a global control that had nothing to do with public safety. It was a test run to see how easy it is to control the masses. Masks are horrible for your health. But please, keep yours on 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one is being too tough. Masks are terrible for your lungs, your face, skin, breathing, eyes, everything! They don’t do anything. I was fear mongered in the summer of 2020 with everyone else. Then I woke up and realized it was a global control that had nothing to do with public safety. It was a test run to see how easy it is to control the masses. Masks are horrible for your health. But please, keep yours on 

You got caught in a bold-faced lie by saying you never wore a mask. Then later in the same post, you admitted you lie to co-workers by telling them you have been vaccinated but you really haven't. Grow some nuts...tell the truth. It's good for your heart, like a bit of chocolate each day. I think.

This isn't about wearing masks or not, it's about you posting whatever comes into your head and not realizing you sabatoge your own credibility.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You can't DO ANYTHING with these people......nothing but shake your head daily.

39 minutes ago, Bormio said:

From now on, all those uncovering a lie from 7 months ago should get a cookie.  Because .... winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Bormio going on his third post without being able (or willing?) to address the actual topic.

But he's got *all* day to complain about his pal being exposed.

🤡

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Bormio going on his third post without being able (or willing?) to address the actual topic.

But he's got *all* day to complain about his pal being exposed.

🤡

Hope you are on your lunch hour.  Or maybe Florida doesn’t need unemployment processors anymore?