If anybody is interested in hearing GSB and his Jersey accent!...

Old Rabid One

You can access it on 'The Phil Jones Extra Point' podcast, dated 5-11-21. It starts at the one hour mark of the podcast. He goes into some detail about upcoming matchups that he is arranging, via a new partnership, that he discusses at length. They are also organizing a new channel, where marquee interstate matchups throughout the country, can be accessed throughout the season. 

As an aside however. SOMEBODY should tell GSB that offering $5,000 as incentive to travel OOS is CHICKEN FEED!  Colquitt offers $10,000 for Cedar Grove to trek 150 miles to Norman Park.

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

You can access it on 'The Phil Jones Extra Point' podcast, dated 5-11-21. It starts at the one hour mark of the podcast. He goes into some detail about upcoming matchups that he is arranging, via a new partnership, that he discusses at length. They are also organizing a new channel, where marquee interstate matchups throughout the country, can be accessed throughout the season. 

As an aside however. SOMEBODY should tell GSB that offering $5,000 as incentive to travel OOS is CHICKEN FEED!  Colquitt offers $10,000 for Cedar Grove to trek 150 miles to Norman Park.

The $5000 is in addition to the already established travel stipend. In your case, CG would now be getting $15k, or CQ could use our $5k for other purposes. 

5 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I think Phil Jones and his buddy have the accents.   GSB sounds pretty normal except when he says Flawada and tiday.  I liked how he said "Tier 1" games.  LOL

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The $5000 is in addition to the already established travel stipend. In your case, CG would now be getting $15k, or CQ could use our $5k for other purposes. 

Old Rabid, GSB accent, for me is that of a decent family man without "Jersey accent"..I just  met a guy from "Waycross", Ga and that accent is from across the moon...Be more concerned about giving him praise as to your benign silliness...😏😏😏😏

Edited by Mag44
Fix
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for the clarification! 

By the BY, when will you start coming to the ten year high school reunions at Caulquitt?

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Old Rabid, GSB accent, for me is that of a decent family man without "Jersey accent"..I just  met a guy from "Waycross", Ga and that accent is from across the moon...Be more concerned about giving him praise as to your benign silliness...😏😏😏😏

Well sir, anybody who will pay $149.00 a year for twenty five select games across our fine Democrat country, is INSANE as WELL!

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

If Waycross was good enough for Susan Hayward, Rick Deas, and Burt Reynolds! It's good enough for ME!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

Well sir, anybody who will pay $149.00 a year for twenty five select games across our fine Democrat country, is INSANE as WELL!

It’s $149.99 annually for access to the ENTIRE network, not just the HSFB channel. Even if you just wanted to watch the awesome 25 hsfb games we have scheduled, that equates to only $5.99 per game. Even LDT @imaGoodBoyNow can afford that! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think Phil Jones and his buddy have the accents.   GSB sounds pretty normal except when he says Flawada and tiday.  I liked how he said "Tier 1" games.  LOL

Phil Jones is okeedokee when he's speaking to a person. But when he goes into soliloquy mode, he transforms into a five star clown.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s $149.99 annually for access to the ENTIRE network, not just the HSFB channel. Even if you just wanted to watch the awesome 25 hsfb games we have scheduled, that equates to only $5.99 per game. Even LDT @imaGoodBoyNow can afford that! 

Versus $10.99 per month for NFHS.NET? And just how many top 300 games do you suppose would be aired in GEORGIA? Course, you appear to be promoting Lowndes and some school I've never heard of in Florida, this next season! The fact that they have nine DI prospects don't mean SPIT! If you think not, ask the loaded teams that Colquitt has whacked in the past. Talent laden Bishop Sullivan, Trinity Christian, Trinity Catholic, and Hoover! And they scared the shit outta USA TODAY #10 American Heritage Plantation, before falling on their sword, losing 17-14. DITTO Lowndes whacking Miami Northwestern, and Grayson blowing out #1 Miami Central! And last but certainly not least! 2019 Marietta put a RUNNING CLOCK on what the locals call, the best team in Washington state HISTORY! You know, the state that ended DE la SALE'S 1500 game bullshit winning streak? Jimmies and Joes don't mean SQUAT if your team has a clown for a coach. 

9 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Versus $10.99 per month for NFHS.NET? And just how many top 300 games do you suppose would be aired in GEORGIA? Course, you appear to be promoting Lowndes and some school I've never heard of in Florida, this next season! The fact that they have nine DI prospects don't mean SPIT! If you think not, ask the loaded teams that Colquitt has whacked in the past. Talent laden Bishop Sullivan, Trinity Christian, Trinity Catholic, and Hoover! And they scared the shit outta USA TODAY #10 American Heritage Plantation, before falling on their sword, losing 17-14. DITTO Lowndes whacking Miami Northwestern, and Grayson blowing out #1 Miami Central! And last but certainly not least! 2019 Marietta put a RUNNING CLOCK on what the locals call, the best team in Washington state HISTORY! You know, the state that ended DE la SALE'S 1500 game bullshit winning streak? Jimmies and Joes don't mean SQUAT if your team has a clown for a coach. 

You and I both know that the quality of the NFHS feed is horrendous. Plus all of our games will manned with experienced play by play professionals, as well as 2-3 cameramen on premises. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mag44 said:

For the unwashed of you out in cyber land! There are probably ten dialects across the fruited plain of Georgia, not including the fifty languages in the seven county metro! And you can probably add a few more from the Heart o Dixie in Alabumble, and the Lower State of South Carolina.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You and I both know that the quality of the NFHS feed is horrendous. Plus all of our games will manned with experienced play by play professionals, as well as 2-3 cameramen on premises. 

NOT the one I watch, in HAWGTOWN! But I agree, anything North of South Georgia, is horrendous or nonexistent!

I'm just pickin atcha GSB! You sir, are a breath of fresh air, in the blight of democracy!

• Thanks 1