It's about to get real on Monday for Valdosta, Rush Propst,...

Old Rabid One

and the four Valdosta transfers. But FIRST, the Sanders' family(Taij's parents) appeared on the Phil Jones 'Extra Point' podcast on Wednesday, May 12th! It starts at the one hour mark! And they brought their attorney! I don't believe that I'd opt to be a GHSA board member right about NOW! Cause, they gots some SPLAININ TO DO!

MY question is THIS! IF Propst is reinstated, why not the KIDS? At this writing, they are exploring new options for the 2021 school year.

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

and the four Valdosta transfers. But FIRST, the Sanders' family(Taij's parents) appeared on the Phil Jones 'Extra Point' podcast on Wednesday, May 12th! It starts at the one hour mark! And they brought their attorney! I don't believe that I'd opt to be a GHSA board member right about NOW! Cause, they gots some SPLAININ TO DO!

MY question is THIS! IF Propst is reinstated, why not the KIDS? At this writing, they are exploring new options for the 2021 school year.

LOL....I don't think so......

Rufus>>

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I am sure those sanders folks are fine, upstanding folks who’d never lie when trying to protect their kids.......

5 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

NOT UNDER OATH! And apparently, they went to the GHSA meeting withOUT representation! Course, this IS a new day a dawnin in America!

No! I couldn’t imagine these folks that lied about moving and lies recruiting other cc kids would lie to protect their own kids. 

Just don’t think they’d lie about that. The other stuff, meh. Right?!? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am sure those sanders folks are fine, upstanding folks who’d never lie when trying to protect their kids.......

Since dear ole DAD played on the 1994 State Championship team. You'll need to consult Dr. Hughes as to where he learned his approach! Because, as we all know, the coach is always to blame for the wrongdoings of his players. 

Funny how, if the family hadn't moved from Houston county, he and his bro woulda probably ended up DEMONS! As it IS, they moved to Valdosta because, apparently, Colquitt county college prep SUCKS!

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

No! I couldn’t imagine these folks that lied about moving and lies recruiting other cc kids would lie to protect their own kids. 

Just don’t think they’d lie about that. The other stuff, meh. Right?!? 

GEEZ my son, before you insert that other foot in your mouf, I suggest that you listen to the Extra Point show! She apparently has PROOF of a physical move! And it was for ACADEMIC reasons, because Colquitt's school system apparently doesn't prepare a student athlete for the next level! Probably why Colquitt has difficulty in getting football move ins! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Rab  will you be in attendance at the board meeting Monday? Man, am I hoping you drive down for it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

The meeting has been canceled. The expert at knowing when he was being recorded got recorded again on Facebook Live. 

“That does not need to get out. So how we gonna stop that?” 😂😂😂

You can’t make this shit up. 

What did I miss?

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, the guy literally got out of his truck and walked up and talked to the drive thru order mic like it was a referee a few days back. Hand waving and all. 

That wasn't odd at all. 

xD

You know Hawg....it's to the point where it worries you.

I'm not joking....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You know Hawg....it's to the point where it worries you.

I'm not joking....

Rufus>>

He walked up from a truck back. There was a girl ordering and he went and cut in between her and the mic. Idk what it was about really, but, it was kind of funny to me at the time. Not sure what all of it was about because I couldn't hear it, but he was pretty animated as we've seen him be on the sidelines. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m being sincere.......this can’t a surprise.

To be honest...Rush has always been a "production"...but it seems to be a bit too questionable these days.  I realize there's a ton of stress loading his wagon...but his actions..lately...have been surreal.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

To be honest...Rush has always been a "production"...but it seems to be a bit too questionable these days.  I realize there's a ton of stress loading his wagon...but his actions..lately...have been surreal.

Rufus>>

Everybody has a breaking point. Even narcissistic people. Eventually.

I used to think he was too arrogant to do anything “stupid”. Now, I wonder. 

I feel for his kids. They deserve better