Lowndes Johnson case

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This has been one of the craziest stories since the day they found the young man dead. I guess we shouldn't expect it to get any closer to a normal story any time soon. 

Crazy how thier protecting the person that sold the fake confession for a grand, they refuse to name him

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Crazy how thier protecting the person that sold the fake confession for a grand, they refuse to name him

The family is grasping for any hope of a definitive answer as to what happened to their son. I can't imagine the pain they are going through and I can't even pretend to say what I would do in their situation. We all have our opinion of what happened but I'm not sure anyone knows for sure.

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

The family is grasping for any hope of a definitive answer as to what happened to their son. I can't imagine the pain they are going through and I can't even pretend to say what I would do in their situation. We all have our opinion of what happened but I'm not sure anyone knows for sure.

I'm in this boat with you. 

The entire thing came off as not passing the smell test in the beginning. The official story never made sense at all, then all the odd stuff like missing organs and all just set it off to a whole other plane. 

I really do feel for the family. They'll probably never have true closure. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The entire thing came off as not passing the smell test in the beginning. The official story never made sense at all, then all the odd stuff like missing organs and all just set it off to a whole other plane. 

And thats the sad part... 

Like Track said I can't say anything... 

But damn I know it has to suck not knowing what happened to your son... 

I'll be honest the whole situation to me is shady af... 

I never bought into the "he fell inside a wrestling mat" story.... 

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Was there ever a video that surfaced or anything?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And thats the sad part... 

Like Track said I can't say anything... 

But damn I know it has to suck not knowing what happened to your son... 

I'll be honest the whole situation to me is shady af... 

I never bought into the "he fell inside a wrestling mat" story.... 

Yeah. That story was bogus. If I was the police/gbi/investigators, I'd have been ashamed to even tell that as an official report. Lol

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...I'm sure they're trying to protect him from...becoming DEAD.

Probably a very good idea.

Rufus>>

Kj is a cousin of mine. You are absolutely right about that rufus. It has been a hard situation to say the least. Im still not over it so I know his mom and dad aren't. 

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

People may not like how it sounds but i know how some of my family members are and if we ever get actual justice and a conviction whoever is responsible won't be living for long after.

Hoss....I'll just say...be careful what you post.

VERY CAREFUL.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I understand just being honest about the situation. 

Take my word for this....honesty...on social media...could very well put you in a very awkward situation.  I understand how you feel...but this is the sort of thing...you might wanna keep to yourself.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

There are only 2 possibilities:

1. He died after crawling into an upside down wrestling mat to retrieve shoes

OR 

2. There’s a huge coverup, which includes, local law enforcement, gbi, fbi and an over zealous Obama appointed federal attorney (Michael Moore) 

I would bet on part of #2 being  correct. Probably some local rich kid is involved with a powerful family.  Or something drug related.

45 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

There are only 2 possibilities:

1. He died after crawling into an upside down wrestling mat to retrieve shoes

OR 

2. There’s a huge coverup, which includes, local law enforcement, gbi, fbi and an over zealous Obama appointed federal attorney (Michael Moore) 

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would bet on part of #2 being  correct. Probably some local rich kid is involved with a powerful family.  Or something drug related.

I thought it was suspicious until I saw The video of him running to Matts to get his shoes, hella witnesses for 2 students to murder another student